13 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍
𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠
————

"Kentrell" I said once the boy picked up the phone "Yes ma'am" he put his face in the camera, raising his eyebrow in confusion because I've never called him before.

"I can't come" I pouted, "why not?" He asked in a disappointed tone.

"My brother's birthday is today" i said "And his Memorial Day is tomorrow" I added and he looked at me confused but then realized.

"It's ight ma', what time it start" he asked watching me as I curdled my hair. "3:00pm today, 6:00pm tomorrow" I told him getting ready to do my makeup.

"What you gone wear?" He asked, I shrugged not really knowing what I wanted to wear yet. "Why you keep changing yo hair" He spoke making me laugh "Because it's free, because I do it" I responded and he nodded.

//

"Alright ma' imma see you" He said and the girl nodded not being able to hang up as she was putting on her makeup, so kentrell hung up.

The girl and her brothers were throwing a block party for their brothers birthday, They didn't have to post flyers because Jason was known by so many people and they did this every year since his death so a lot of people were guarantee to be there.

//

The girl had finally finished her makeup and picked out a outfit, she was currently getting dressed when a notification had popped up from Instagram.

//

♡ 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝟰𝟬𝟬𝗸 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗧𝗷𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝟰 2016 was a vibe! I miss you brudda ❤️𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦,𝟣𝟤𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝟰𝟬𝟬𝗸 LLJ 🕊️❤️𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗯 LLJ❤️ love you cousin 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸  my dawg...

𝗧𝗷𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝟰 2016 was a vibe! I miss you brudda ❤️
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦,𝟣𝟤𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝗝𝗮𝘆𝟰𝟬𝟬𝗸 LLJ 🕊️❤️
𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗯 LLJ❤️ love you cousin
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸 my dawg!🕊️