26....☏

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻

𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

♡ 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 Bend me ova' like no other 😋𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥,𝟦𝟨𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 Slime 🏕💚𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 2 way love affair 😩𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝟳𝟳𝟳 sex...

𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 Bend me ova' like no other 😋
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥,𝟦𝟨𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 Slime 🏕💚
𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 2 way love affair 😩
𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝟳𝟳𝟳 sexy mama😋🤭

//

How imma kill her? I grew so attached to the girl that the thought of killing her hurt me to my core especially when we had a child together a child who I grew attached to as well.

A child who calls me every day to talk to me, a girl who always asks how my day was! Ion get asked that by nobody not even my wife...

But she killed my brother, my day one, she killed "𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗕𝗼𝘆" I couldn't let that slide because I know ten wouldn't have let anybody slide if something happened to me..

I was willing to risk my life to get revenge for him, he didn't do anything, at all, it was all me.

Jason knows what he did and now he's where he at because of it.

But how am I going to kill her,? I don't know her mindset I don't know how she plays the game. I know it's not gone be easy she is 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻'𝘀 daughter and he was the most dangerous niggas back in BR I know she knows a lot of moves so it's hard to plan this out.

I don't know what she knows about the situation I don't even know if she's plotting on me but I couldn't risk it I'm gon' kill her no matter what.

So far the plan was goin' well I had met her in person and then again to get a closer look into her life..

But one thing was fucked up... Kiari wasn't supposed to happen and Stacks wasn't supposed to be alive he was dangerous and I seen what he could do and he seemed to go hard for Sage killing anyone who came her way male or female.