16

She couldn't believe what she saw. "You fucking bitch" Y/n said walking towards Mary who was standing next to Jay.

----

"What are you doing here?" asked Mary, clearly surprised. Y/n walked up to her and slapped Mary hard in the face.

"Hey! What's that about? What's going on here?" Jay asked. Y/n looked at him now "It was her. Everything. It was Mary." Jay turned his gaze from Y/n to Mary "Is that right?"
Mary looked at Jay confused "She must be crazy. I really don't know what she's talking about". Y/n laughed in disbelief. "How can you be so bold? You better get out before I kill you you fucking piece of shit" Y/n hissed. She couldn't describe how angry she was. She had never felt such great hatred.

Mary turned to Jay and put her hand on his arm "please believe me. She's talking nonsense. She told me herself earlier how bad she felt. She must be out of her mind."

Now it was too much for the girl. Y/n glared at Mary "you damn bitch". She walked towards the girl but Jay held her back "calm down Y/n".
"Let me go!" Y/n said angrily and fought back at first, but Jay was stronger than her.
"Mary, I think you should go," Jay said, turning to Mary. "You believe me don't you?" asked Mary. Jay didn't answer her "go now".
Mary gave Y/n one last look and then disappeared from the room.

Jay let go of Y/n now and looked at her worried "what's up? What are you talking about?". Y/n looked at him in disbelief "do you believe that bitch? What do you even have to do with her? Why was she even here? You fucking asshole. I've walked in the dark for ages trying not to get killed or whatever they wanted to do with me!". The girl's voice became more and more cracked.

She felt her eyes fill with tears. Jay pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her comfortingly.
"Tell me what happened, my Pprincess. I believe you, but tell me what happened." Y/n took a deep breath in and out to calm himself. She looked at Jay now "I was at her house and everything was wonderful. I was happy to have found such a great friend. Then at some point I went to the toilet and in the hallway I saw a note lying on the dresser. The paper looked familiar to me and then I had a suspicion. I couldn't believe it and held the paper up to the light..."
Jay shook his head in disbelief "The letter appeared, didn't it?". Y/n nodded "Mary Choi. The C". Jay looked down "that bitch". Y/n nodded "she kept trying to convince me more and more that it was all your fault. She wanted me to hate you more and more Jay." Jay gulped,
"She...she tried the same thing on me. She just came to me because you said you had drunk too much and told her how you planned the murder." Y/n looked at him in disbelief "Why is she doing that? I didn't say that Jay! I swear!"

He took the girl's hands "I didn't believe her. I was wondering why she would say something like that but now it all makes sense..."The girl looked Jay in the eyes "promise me we will destroy her like she destroyed us" Jay nodded "promise"."But we need more evidence for that," Y/n remarked and Jay nodded. "She doesn't know how I found out, I guess... Maybe we can use the paper as proof. But we need more". "And we will find more Princess".

The girl looked into his eyes. "Swear to me that you will stay with me". He nodded "I will. We fight together" he paused for a moment "You could accept my offer for that". Y/n grinned slightly. 

She thought for a moment and then put her hands on the collar of his suit "and you're sure you're not just taking advantage of me?".
Jay looked at her with furrowed eyebrows "I would never do that. Nobody can beat us together. Our hotels are the most successful. How upset do you think the Chois will be hm? Just say yes, please".

The girl made a thoughtful expression and then nodded

"okay. Let's officially be a team".

Jay's eyes lit up. He wrapped his arms around her and happily twirled her through the air. She giggled slightly and wrapped her arms around his neck as he came to a stop. Jay had no problem keeping the girl off the ground. "I fucking love you" Jay whispered. The girl smiled and lowered her head to kiss him.

She knew she had just taken a giant step. She had given away a piece of her family, but so had Jay. The girl firmly believed that she and Jay could achieve so much together. She hated that she couldn't ask her parents for advice, but she knew they trusted her. Her parents would be happy as long as she was happy and she was very happy right now.

Jay was so different than she had thought her whole life. She knew she had lost control of herself now, but somehow it felt good to hand off a little burden to someone who was just as good as herself.

Jay and Y/n would become so much more powerful together. Together they had the ability to destroy Mary and her family.

--

Y/n and Jay entered the house when their eyes met and a big smile spread across their lips. "You know we need to celebrate," Jay grinned. The girl raised her eyebrow "depends on what you consider celebrating". Jay wiggled his eyebrows and grabbed the girl's hand.

Arriving in the kitchen, Jay opened a bottle of wine.
Y/n closed her eyes as the red liquid touched her lips.

Y/n and Jay exchanged a look, full of mutual understanding and desire.

The sense of triumph and togetherness filled their hearts as they fell into each other's arms.With a slight sigh, they broke apart and their hands remained interwined.
Y/n felt her heart beat faster as Jay gently stroked her cheek, his touch sending goosebumps to her skin. There was a mixture of desire and uncertainty in the air as they slowly grew closer.

Y/n and Jay slowly leaned towards each other, their lips meeting in a passionate, intense kiss. It wasn't a first kiss, as they had tasted that connection before, but this kiss was different. He was filled with all the emotions that simmered between them - love, desire, revenge and the deep connection of their souls.
Each kiss felt like fireworks that made their hearts light up. Every touch, every tender bite made their hearts beat faster and kindled a wave of fire within them.The tension between them was palpable and captivating. It was as if the entire world around them had blurred and only the two of them remained. Everything else faded into insignificance because in that moment they were one. One in their desire for revenge and one in their love for one another.

The kiss lasted and every second felt like an eternity.
Lost in the intensity of the moment, they savored every moment of this precious connection.

Y/n pulled Jay closer while his hands explored her body as if trying to memorize every curve. His lips tightened and she responded with equal passion.

When their lips finally parted, they took a deep breath and locked eyes again. A smile of fulfillment crossed their lips as they knew that together they were strong and could achieve anything.

Their combined determination and love brought them together on this path of vengeance, and nothing could stop them.Y/n and Jay knew this was just the beginning.
Their plan was set, and they were ready to face their past and let Mary suffer the consequences of her betrayal.

-----------------

a/n: 

Hey:) I wanted to sign up here^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. Do not be worried, this is not the end yet but I will be gone for some weeks here and I can not promise any set date when I will be back but one thing is for sure: I will be back! 

When I am back, I will continue writing this book.
Until then, stay safe everyone! 

Mije <3