⌗ i.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)I

I. INTO THE NIGHT ‧₊˚♥︎
0.01 | 11:42 PM | 愛

˚ if a guy had one thing and one thing only, you'd bet the last penny in your pocket it was audacity. and when you said that shit, you weren't joking. you whole heartedly meant it at the moment.

if it wasn't already, it was nearly twelve in the morning. not only were you still waiting for your roommates to come home, you had to wait on the damn porch. you tried contacting them, to no avail. your phone was going dead as well, and you couldn't charge it because your car was in the shop.

you got here like two hours ago.

you weren't used to the cold, either. like of course fall was nearly about to end— but that didn't mean it should be snowing still. why was it even snowing in fall in the first place? you weren't from this state either, so this was honestly your first time experiencing snow first-hand.

two hours; in the damn cold was ridiculous. shit, it's not like you're dead ass standing under a pile of snow dying. you were under a roof, but that was besides the point. what kinda college allowed these circumstances?

connie, and armin. those were the names of your roommates, right? the connie one sounded like a douchebag, and the name armin wasn't all the better. in fact, just hearing those names run through your mind filled you with agitation. either way you hated them both, and you wanted nothing to do with them at all.

what could they possibly be doing on a night like this?

☆ ˚ ༘ ⋆ per usual, connie was out; having the time of his life

˚ per usual, connie was out; having the time of his life. as he did on any other day, including first days. it was the least he deserved, he'd be working so hard this year with sports and academics, this was probably the only celebration he'd get.

of course the partying part was a lie. his coach went easy on him since he was the quarterback, the only thing he had to keep up with were his grades, and that should be easy... considering his major.

downing a cup of hennessy wasn't a problem, the lid plucked between his lips as a familiar blonde walks over. the girls resting on either of his sides squealed, pleased to know his hot best friend was coming over.

offensive. connie looked better than him on his worse day.

"do you mind?" he questioned, ushering for the girls to leave. one blew a kiss at him, hopping off of connie's lap in no problem. well damn, bitch? her thighs were too small, anyway. creature looking ass...

"the new roommate got here an hour or two ago, and she doesn't have access to the house." armin starts, blue eyes pulled down to match connie's line of sight.

connie shrugged. "so what?"

"we're fucked... if the dean finds out about this, a suspension isn't going to cut it. its gonna be the second complaint we've gotten and the year just started. " armin says, his statement just barely rising concern in the other male.

connie sighs. "say we're fucked one more time, and i'm knocking the shit outta you. it's a college party, i'm sure the dean ill understand." connie urged, dapping up the brunette who approached them.

eren sighed, pressing against the metal piercing near his eyebrow. armin and connie; best friends until they had to make a decision that contradicted eachother. shit was ridiculous. one of them could stay, and the other could leave. but hell, eren was not getting involved. not today.

"the hell goin' on here?" jean says, trailing shortly after eren. judging by armin's expression, he wanted to assume he was upset with connie about something. perfect, he needed to somehow start drama anyway.

"nothing. the bitch we're sharing with ended up coming, i guess. whore. you'd think she'd decline, after seeing she has to share with two guys." connie commented, exhaling deeply; allowing the smoke to slip through the creases of his fingers.

"i mean, it's pretty hard to get in this college. i wouldn't just leave because i have to share with two guys?" jean reasoned, earning a pleased hum from eren; who nodded his head in agreement. he wasn't wrong, the college was really had to get into— and only scholarships were accepted.

"we're guys, and it's a girl. of course we can tolerate it." connie muttered beneath his breath, flicking his hoodie on.

armin scoffs, shocked by his behavior yet he wasn't surprised. "connie, i'm serious. i'm not getting in trouble for you, again."

"whatever, man. here." connie announced, tossing the set of keys to the blonde male who just barely caught them. "go get ya' girl."

"damn." eren says, looking over at jean. "how come they ain't fighting yet?"

"because, you can't instigate. show con how it's done, armin. you can't let him toss the keys at you, like that! i'm not trying to start anything either, just saying. i wouldn't take that if i were you. but that's just me." jean instigated, backing up; like he was about to let them handle business.

armin doesn't say anything himself, pushing the set of keys into his jacket pocket. in the next moment he disappears, exiting through the front door. usually they'd squabble for a bit, so seeing him leave so carefree and easily was surprising.

eren snickered, finally realizing why he left so effortlessly. "shiiiit, no wonder armin agreed so easily. you both rode the same car here, right?"

"i'm gonna kill armin's white ass. who the fuck leaves a party for a female? he try way too hard to be the good guy, shit is annoying." connie stated, scrolling through his apps to look for the one that would give him access to the footage of the cameras outside.

eren kissed his teeth; eyeing connie with the kind of humor that made it seem like he just said the funniest shit ever heard to mankind. "sober you, bro."

"