⌗ xiii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)XIII

XIII.  FOR THE CAM . ‧₊˚♥︎
00. 12 | 12:51 AM | 愛 

˚   kenna marched angrily into the party, with iclyn trailing quickly behind her. guys whistled at the two, in which kenna would just flip them off, cursing them out just because she was annoyed. "damn bitch, can you slow down?"

kenna would approach a familiar brunette; eren. she'd grab him by his jacket, quickly forcing his body forward. "where the fuck is connie?" she'd ask him, gripping her nails into his jacket. eren's eyes would go wide a bit as he watched the monster in front of him, and even jean would quickly walk away, making a break for it while he could.

"he's at that bar!" she'd release eren, dropping his body back on the couch he was on. he was coughing up air, saying something about her being a "crazy bitch" and whatnot. kenna didn't even care, she was used to being labeled as such.

"damn... what did eren do?" iclyn asked, whistling as she waved him goodbye.

kenna shrugs. "nothing, just wanted to do that. he's so annoying, can't see how him and armin are friends." kenna would go searching for the bar, finally reaching it and seeing connie a little further into the distance.

two girls had been talking to him, and they were dressed pretty provocatively. and then, one of the girls would lean in, kissing him right on the lips. the next one would do the same, before placing a hand on his lap, and whispering something in his ear. he laughed, clearly eating all the attention up. kenna— for once was actually surprised. what the hell was he even doing?

"this nigga is fumbling the bag right now..." iclyn would add on, referring to you. "that girl ain't even all that, he could do better. wait, is he drunk or something?"

"doesn't matter, record it." kenna says, nudging iclyn.

iclyn just sighed, taking her phone out and opening the camera app. "you're lucky i like drama, but this kinda fucked up. i kinda want [name] to see it though, armin had you fucked up earlier."