⌗ v.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)V

V.  THE COMPETITION. ‧₊˚♥︎
00.5 | 2:55 PM | 愛

˚ connie didn't think a girl would linger on his mind for this long. he tried not to think about you as the hours went on, except the task became all the more difficult when lunch time came around, and you were the only topic floating around. you hadn't even done anything, except walk into school with armin. the shit got even worse when it reached connie's lunch table, because eren and jean were acting a fool; per usual.

"damn... armin ain't even denying the accusations..." jean says, whistling. they were sitting inside, which was unusual. they usually sat outside, but since it started snowing; eating outside was prohibited. so here they were, in the loud ass cafeteria where people didn't seem to stop staring.

"on god... ain't she your type? damn, kenna ain't gon be happy bout this one." eren says, bringing up that unnecessary ass name.

"saying the ex name is crazy, i can't lie!" connie says, laughing with eren and jean. why would he miss out on an opportunity to instigate? armin never lifted his head from that damn binder when they were at lunch, so it was funny seeing him whip his head up from it.

"what are you talking about?" armin questions, running his fingers through his hair. "and ex? stop stop trying me, it's getting outta hand."

"y'all saw the way she was glaring at [name] in the hallways earlier? something tells me florida girl ain't winning this one... kenna hits like a man." jean says, shivering as he remembered the last encounter he had with kenna. the bitch attacked him since armin wasn't answering her calls, and the bruise she gave him lasted damn near a month. damn behemoth.

"she don't gotta worry about kenna trying to fight her over armin." connie suddenly says, catching all three of his colleagues attention. armin perked a brow at him, confused. was he finna say what he thought he was gonna say?