⌗ vii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)VII

VII.  CUBAN LINKS . ‧₊˚♥︎
00.7 | 6:33 AM | 愛

˚ you were in a deep sleep, which wasn't anything out of the blue. you were a heavy sleeper, and small noises never usually woke you up. but on this particular morning, you couldn't help but shift out of bed. it was around six in the damn morning, and some strange noise was waking you up.

"maldito [damn] you sleepy heavily." comes in a familiar voice, your eyes swishing over to the male who currently hovered over you. it was connie, and he seemed dressed for some kind of occasion. it was causal though, so you assumed it was for school; maybe? "you don't have any classes today, or what?"

if your senses were any more heightened, he would've scared the shit out of you; and you would've embarrassed yourself. you glance over to the ground to find your bonnet somehwere on the floor, and you mentally sigh. your hair was probably fucked up.

"why are you in my room?" you mutter, partially embarrassed. "and i'm a girl, what if i was naked, or something?"

"are you asking if i'd complain?" he questions, tongue flicking out to catch his lips. damn, he was fine. if you were any dumber, you would've gave it to him right then, and there. "si ese es el caso entonces no, [if that's the case, then no]."

what did he say? it should've been obvious he spoke spanish because of his ethnicity, but it still caught you by surprise. you find your face randomly hot, and you're leaning up from your spot. you wanted to know what he said, but you didn't wanna look too interested in getting to know him aside from being a roommate.

connie chuckles, waving you off. "be ready in twenty." is all he says before he exits your room, leaving you more confused and flustered than ever.

well, it was time to get ready. you glance over at your alarm, flicking it off just before it could ring again. you notice it had already snoozed a couple of times, meaning you slept through your alarm. wait, was your alarm the reason connie came in your room? it made sense, there wasn't any way he actually cared about you specifically.