⌗ viii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)VIII

VIII. PRETTY & LOCO . ‧₊˚♥︎
00.8 | 5:22 PM | 愛

˚ you were zipping up your cheerleading dress. it was several colors; including white, black and a dark green— which were your school's colors. it was a little short on your because of your thighs, but it'd workout fine. did cheerleaders really walk around in this all day? the fabric was comfortable, but it just seemed unnecessary.

your pull your curly hair back into a ponytail, adding some jam so that it was easier to slick. it was also in the bathroom, for all the cheerleaders to use. this was nice, talk about diversity. still, you were a little nervous for how today would go. you were in a team full of girls who hated you already. why the fuck did you join again?

you finally finish, now leaving the bathroom. you enter the lockeroom where all the other girls are, and you shouldn't have been surprised. most of the girls were still seated, and on their phones. kenna was also on her phone, only smoking a blunt? wasn't she the captain? they probably didn't do drug tests for girls sports? 

"are we gonna start practice?" you question, genuinely confused.

"practice ended like an hour ago." kenna says, a frown on her lips. "maybe if you weren't late, and in the bathroom for so long, you would've made it on time." she finishes, rolling her eyes. damn, you were that late? you knew you weren't gonna be on time, but this was absurd.

"oh." you say, speechless. "well, bye!" it's not like you were gonna waste your time standing here, if you were late, you were late.

kenna watched as you left the lockeroom with the smallest smile on your lips, a cloud of smoke falling freely from her nostrils. her eyes would drop for a second, until she's eventually looking elsewhere. "i hate her. she's not gonna last on the team." 

"no for real." iclyn says, fist pressed against her cheek. "damn, that uniform is a nice fit on her..."

"shut your gay ass up." kenna insults, earning laughter throughout the lockeroom. "i need to find a way to get her off the team. she looks inexperienced, and i don't want this bitch fucking the team up. has she ever even cheered before?" she wanted to know, although you at least looked athletic.