⌗ xi.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)XI

XI. GAME NIGHT . ‧₊˚♥︎
00. 10 | 9:22 PM | 愛

( i was supposed to publish this like
a month ago, but i didn't. but here's
the chapter omg i'm so late,
imma upload the next one after this )

˚ two weeks seemed to pass by quicker than usual, and before you knew it you actually adjusted to the living conditions of this house. it wasn't so bad, they were both clean; (although armin seemed like a clean freak), they washed their dishes when they were done, connie either wasn't at the house very often, and/or armin didn't leave his room for the majority of the day. it was perfect for you.

except, you still hated cheer, and practicing it in general. kenna seemed to complain about the way you performed the most, and honestly— it was sort of funny seeing her get ticked off about the smallest of things.

"[name], you have to get this shit down. we're missing a member, so you have to cheer tonight, and you're horrible. like damn, have you just not been practicing?" kenna snapped, catching the attention of other cheerleaders.

you didn't think you were doing so bad. you got the basics down at least, she was just doing some complicated shit. you heard you were cheering for the opening game, meaning the first game of the year. you just weren't sure why she was trying so hard, it's not like armin would be out on the field.

you'd sigh, blowing at a loose curl strand. "i mean, she ain't doing all that bad. i'd give it like a week, or two maybe..." iclyn says, causing kenna to roll her eyes.

"bitch, if we had a week or two i wouldn't be complaining. we have to perform tonight. you got any more classes today?" you shrug, which seemed to be good. "good, you can practice the routine here until nine-thirty."

you scoff. "nine-thirty? but the game starts at nine." you were curious to know what her plan was, it was either that; or you got your timetables switched up.