⌗ vi.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)VI

VI. CURLY HEADS . ‧₊˚♥︎
00.6 | 5:17 PM | 愛

( didn't edit this. )

˚ armin figured he would give you a ride home since you and him had no more classes left for the day. you and maria would walk the same way to the entrance, so she figured it wouldn't hurt if the both you took the same route to the parking lot. to be honest, armin wasn't sure why he wasn't annoyed you were talking, but he actually didn't mind it— for once.

"no cap, homegirl had me fucked up... and then the team followed her like dogs. lowkey don't even wanna join the team no more." you wouldn't join if you had to put up with that shit all the time, even though you wanted some kind of elective to take part in so you weren't stuck at home all day; like usual.

"they're always like that. and then kenna be acting like armin want her..." her voice dropped low when she whispered his name, but the hallway was so quiet— you were pretty sure armin heard her say his name. he didn't strike you as the type to listen in though, so it didn't matter right? "kinda feel bad for him."

"mhm." you hum, agreeing. "yo armin, why the cheer captain delusional over you?"

he shrugs, opening a door. "don't know."

"you do know. she hates me because of you, and i can't figure out why... she got a crush on you, or something?" you guess, since that seemed to make the most sense. "whatever you did, that shit working... teach me so i can use it on polo g when i meet him."

"there isn't any trick." he says, smirking briefly at your joke. it was sort of hard to hate you. "i'm just irresistible, y'know?" conceited, much? he was lucky you could tell he was just joking, you didn't even know he had a sense of humor to begin with.

"you're joking, but that shit really true to these girls... if you weren't so to yourself,  you could probably have any one here you want." you were being honest, at least. there was a confusing pause in his actions that only lasted a brief second, nearly going unnoticed by you. was what you said that hard to take in?