⌗ iv.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)VI

VI.  FIRST DAY OUT . ‧₊˚♥︎
00.4 | 9:36 AM | 愛

(i did not edit this, i promise.)

˚ you were trying to keep up with armin's fast pace, but it was hard. he wasn't slowing down, and that was a problem for your un-athletic ass. the only type of slowing down you got was when he paused to open a door for you, and you thank him lowly. it was nice to see he had basic manners, though he still wasn't that great of a person. you'd be lying if you said you didn't appreciate the small gestures.

"thanks." you politely say, earning a slight nod from him. so he was paying attention?

there were people watching you. at first you assumed it was because you looked good, but this kind of attention didn't just happen. you were getting suspicious, glancing up at armin who looked back at you. his pace decreased dramatically, and he was walking at nearly the same pace as you. did he notice you were out of breath, or something? why the fuck were so many girls glaring at you?

"oh my god, armin is so fucking fine! i love it when he ignores me. who's that bitch following him, though?"

"she must be jean's new girl... what is she doing walking with armin?" someone whispers, as you pass by.

"he glanced my way earlier, i swear! arminnn, give me a chance, please. i'll do anything you say!"

what in the actual fuck? the gossiping here was worse than it was at your last school, people just didn't give a damn. you narrow your brows, attention swishing around the secluded hallway. why were so many people talking shit, and why did it involve armin? was he popular, or something? you thought he was a loser.

"armin!" calls out the voice of a guy. he's a brunette, his hand slinging over the blonde's shoulder. his hair was pulled back into a low bun, eyebrow piercing visible despite the loose strands lapping at his forehead. he almost doesn't notice you, stopping just before he completely blocked you out of the view.