⌗ xii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)XII

XII. RUDE BOY . ‧₊˚♥︎
00. 11 | 9:22 PM | 愛

˚ the game ended with your school winning, as expected. you were too exhausted to even think about how they won, and how great connie was. he was definitely going pro after college, any team would be extremely lucky to have a talented, and amazing player like him on their team.

"you're tired? you hardly did anything." armin complained, arms crossed over his chest as the two of you walked at a comfortable pace, although you were much slower than him. he matched your pace, which made you feel like you were walking even slower. at least he didn't want to leave you, but damn.

"shut up..." you request, fingers wrapped around your arms. "can i wear your jacket?"

"yeah, of course." he said, before pulling the thick fabric from his arms. he handed it to you, never stopping to look elsewhere. you were looking down at your phone, not paying armin much mind. well, that was a bit hurtful. he was starting to think you just didn't like him at all. it was fair if you did, but it was still cruel.

"so, now that you've performed do you like  cheerleading?" armin starts, figuring some small conversation with you wouldn't hurt. you were sticking your hands through his jacket, before zipping the fabric up around your body.

"you don't have to pretend to be interested in my life." you say, adjusting the straps of your bag so it was a little looser around your frame. so armin was right, you didn't favor him at all. it made sense, you hardly ever spoke to one another. it was strange, you talked to him a bunch that day he drove you to school for the first time.

"you're right, i'm not interested. but i wanted to talk to you, instead of it just being quiet." armin admits, practically fighting to not roll his eyes at your random attitude. for once he was being nice, and this was his treatment?

"oh. well, it's okay. after tonight, i can see myself doing it more often. mainly to see the games though, i already know your crazy fan is gonna find something to criticize me about later. that's the un-fun part." was she talking about kenna? who was armin kidding, of course she was.