⌗ x.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)X

X. 99 PROBLEMS . ‧₊˚♥︎
00.9 | 6:08 PM | 愛

˚ you walked up to connie's car, fixing your hair. damn, this weather wasn't any joke. you hoped connie's car was hot or something, because damn. were you expected to perform in this cold weather? you weren't all that interested in cheering anyway, quitting the team wouldn't be a problem for you. there wasn't anyone you knew on the team anyway, wouldn't be a lost for you.

just before you could approach connie's car, the passenger seat door opened. you paused, wondering why he would've been in there in the first place. that's until you saw the blonde-haired cheerleader, who you had grown to dislike. she was fixing the fit of her jacket, backpack tossed around her shoulder.

what in the hell?

you'd pause for a short second, watching her walk past you. she had a slight smirk on her lips when she did so, and you'd sort of do a full one-eighty just to watch her walk away. why was she walking out of connie's car? thinking back on it, you knew armin disliked her, but connie never had an opinion to give.

this was so annoying. you'd walk over to connie's car with a slight change in attitude, feeling a bit awkward. and you had to sit in her damn seat? you shouldn't even be that surprised, knowing her and knowing what little of connie you did, they probably had some history together.

you'd sit down, closing the door after yourself. you'd pause, after smelling cologne, and the scent of marjiuanna. were the two of them smoking in here? "why was she even in your car? i heard you weren't a hoe, but i'm starting to question that." you say, glancing at him while you buckled your seatbelt in.

connie was... very attractive. hell, even now it was almost suffocating. he was watching you so intently, you'd like to guess it was the weed giving off this effect. his eyes were sort of low, and his hazel eyes looked even prettier than usual— especially in this lighting. his senses were probably heightened as an effect of the weed, because he laughed slightly longer than usual at your question. what was funny?