⌗ ii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)II

II. TO BE STUBBORN ‧₊˚♥︎
00.2 | 12:04 AM | 愛

˚ you were still settled against a chair, a yawn leaving your mouth. yellow lights practically blinded you, your eyes pulling open as you watch the newfound vehicle that currently pulled into the driveway. you weren't too confident about this being security, sadly.

curiously though; you watch the car. a male steps out; and seems to be walking in your direction. clearly; he was trying to walk quickly— but honestly in this moment, you gave less than a damn about the deed.

he was somewhat taller than you. his hair was styled handsomely; in a blonde undercut. hell, from this angle, you could see his piercings, which weren't very many. his tongue darts out to catch his pink lips, and it was then you could see the metal ball pierced in his tongue. he was pretty cute, focusing his attention on you. you wanted to claim he got distracted; but quickly he fished his keys from out of his pocket. the awkward silence was chaos.

realization must've hit him; because he then pulled his hoodie off, and handed it to you. well shit, you were freezing out here. you take the top without much thought, tugging the grey hoodie over your body.

there's a set of keys in his hands, and he eyes them for a moment, picking through each one with his fingers. he kisses his teeth, before tucking the lanyard elsewhere. then, his eyes pulled over to you, the pretty blue color glistening nicely beneath the moonlight.

"let's go." he says, unexpectedly. you're surprised, not expecting that kind of tone from someone who looked so innocent in the face. hell, even with the piercings he looked harmless. well damn, didn't he just give you his hoodie? was he a rude person?

"i'm sorry?" you start, confusion evident in your voice. "who are you?"

the guy scoffs. "the other guy you're dorming with. let's go." his tone was slightly demanding this time, unlike the other one. it wasn't at all what you expected; since his face said otherwise about how he treats someone. you narrow your brows, wanting to refuse. who the hell did he think he was?