⌗ iii.

‧₊˚♥︎

( CONNIE & ARMIN, 3-WAY)III

III. 2 MAN. ‧₊˚♥︎
00.3 | 7:40 PM | 愛

˚ you were settled down against your bed, dressed in a pair of shorts, and a long shirt; curly hair scrambled around your face. you had woken up about thirty minutes ago, and you were debating on whether or not you should leave this room, or stay. you showered already, and now you wanted something to eat, since you were hungry as hell.

you were happy you were funded with a bed and necessities by the school, because you did not want to go into your savings to buy one.

most of your items were still packed into boxes sprawled around your room. you found your toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of your skin care items, but not that bag of chips you threw into a box yesterday. you sigh, upset with yourself. you were so fucking hungry, should you just order food?

you sigh, pulling yourself up from the mattress. you open the door to your room, glancing outside and at the hallway. you advance forward only a little bit, stopping once you hear an unfamiliar voice.

you could clearly see armin. he was sitting down against the couch, a laptop residing against his lap. he was talking, to someone else. you look around the area, wondering who that voice belonged to.

there was another guy. he had a beautiful pair of hazel eyes that hung low; buzz cut hindered by the material of the thick grey hoodie he wore. he had a few ear piercings that you that you could hardly make sight of, your eyes squinting as you tried to analyze his face harder... he was fine as hell, respectfully. was he the other guy you were rooming with? wasn't his name con, or something?

"the fuck do you write about?" he questioned, glancing over at armin; gatorade in hand.

the blonde rolled his eyes, seemingly bothered. "i'm nineteen, connie. what the fuck do you think i write about?"