3 : Jealousy

Jennie's POV

I sighed in satisfaction when i finally felt Lisa's warmth against my skin again after she let me sleep on the guest room for the straight three days .

She got mad at me when Lim suddenly told her about that bitch teacher flirting with me. I tried to defend myself telling her that I'm not flirting back and all but she wouldn't listen.

She gave me a cold treatment and i hate it, I missed her so much. The next day after that day, she really goes to our children's school and talk to the owner of the school who happened to be Mr. Manoban's friend and asked him or more likely demand to him that he should kick her out from the school for flirting with me who's obviously married and have three children.

Then the next day, i found out that the girl is really kicked out. I just chuckled, I can't believe my wife really did that.

"Why are you laughing? thinking of your girls again?" Lisa looked up at me while raising her eyebrows.

We're cuddling on our bed, my arms were wrapped around her while she's resting on my chest hugging me.

"Nah honey, you're my only girl. I was just amazed how you manage to kick that bitch out of our children's school" I said then kissed her forehead.

"Tsk. She deserves it. No one's gonna take what's mine" She possessively said then snuggle on the crook of my neck sniffing my scent.

I really love this side of her, and she loves sniffing my scent everytime.

"You really love sniffing my scent huh?" I said as i caressed her back gently.

"Can't help it, our baby loves it"

I blushed. I really love the thought of her carrying my child inside her womb. It just made me so proud of myself like 'hell yeah that's my creation'

"Lili, you should take your maternity leave asap, I don't want you to stress yourself too much. I want to take care of you"

"Oh about that, I'll just attend one last event then I'm gonna take my temporarily leave first. Don't worry honey" She said then kiss my jaw.

"What event?"

"I have to attend Celine Event in Paris. They invited me since I'm their brand ambassador then after that I'll take my leave"

"When?"

"On Monday, I'll be there for 3 days i guess"

I frowned.

"3 days? That's too long honey, can we join you there?" I asked.

There's no way I'm gonna let her travel that far from us knowing she's pregnant with my baby.

"Baby, our kids can't skip school. I would love to if you guys join me there but they can't or they'll be late on the lessons." She sighed.

"But honey- who's with you?" I asked.

"Taehyung oppa and Bo Gum oppa would join me"

"WHAT?!"

No that can't be. I hate them.

"Why? What's wrong honey?"

"No I won't allow you. Ditch that event baby and just stay here with me and our kids" I firmly said.

"That's not easy nini, it's a huge event and they're expecting my presence there"

"I can't let you go with that Taehyung!" I groan

"Baby he's your cousin, is my nini jealous?" She teased but i just glare at her.

"Yes i am! He used to admire when we were in college" I took a deep breath trying to control my anger.

Just the thought of her being together with that boy triggers me.

"But Nini he's gay, he's dating Jungkook oppa right? and look we're already married, as if I'm gonna let him do a move on me" She cupped my cheeks then started pampering my face with her kisses but i keep my firm face.

"They broke up because he said he wanted some sexy girl! and I can't let you go with him"

"Calm down nini, I'm all yours you don't have to worry. We already had three kids, and remember that you also have a baby here inside me" She smirked at me that made me blush hard. She really knows how to get me

"I'm jealous" I admit then sighed.

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm all yours." She whispered sexily through my ears. "Go honey take me"

And with that, We spent our night with me fucking her senselessly til she pass out. But i made sure that i won't be too rough because I don't wanna hurt our baby.

The next day, It's already Saturday. My wife and I were in the kitchen preparing some foods for our mini reunion with Jisoo and her family.

Lisa almost do all the work while I'm just helping her since I don't know what to do. I also ordered some other foods too since we don't have enough ingredients.

Our kids were still asleep and I'm glad they are, or else the kitchen would be a mess again.

"Is it almost done Lili?" I asked as i wrapped my arms around her slim waist. She's cooking kimchi-jjigae since our daughter Ella requested it.

"Yup so stop groping my tits like a pervert there and prepare the bowl instead before i smack you with this-"

"Hey Hey chill baby, I'll prepare it now calm down" I said as I laughed. She glare at me then continue what she's doing.

I can't help it, she's really a hot mama. Plus she's not wearing a bra it's too tempting not to grope that sexy tits of hers.

"I know you're fantasizing me again Kim. It's still early, do what I'm telling you or else"

"Aye Aye ma'am sorry my bad" I chuckled then do what she told me to do.

"Luke come here don't be stubborn baby, mommy will get mad" I said as i tried to catch him but he just continue running around the room with the baby powder on his hands that is completely falling on the floor.

"Catch me dada!" He giggles then run, I took a deep breath. The floor is already white because of the powder.

"C'mon baby I'll dress you up now. Your Hana noona and Minho hyung would come here. Do you wanna play with them?" I asked trying to stop him. He finally stops and excitedly approach me.

"Yes dada! I want to show them my new water gun!" He grinned at me then i wiped off the powders on his body.

Gosh the room is in the mess again. I just hope Lisa won't come here or I'll be dead.

"We'll show them later okay? But first let's dress my baby up" I said then he giggled.

After i finished dressing him, i clean his room up then i head to Ella and Lim's room that is just next Luke's room. I knocked then they opened.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked as Luke and I entered. This room is really huge, this is the biggest room in the house that's why Lisa and I decided to just make it their room and we're glad that they are okay with it.

"I'm ready dada, but Lim is not" She shrugged that made me chuckle.

"Like always, I'm already used to it" I said.

"Dada i clearly heard that! You guys are wrong I'm done already!" I head my son whine as the bathroom's door opened revealing my handsome son.

This kid really have a good fashion taste for his age

"I'm glad you didn't take too long this time kid, let's go?"

They all nodded then i picked Luke up on my arms before we all headed down the stairs.

Disaster of KimsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara