11 : Forgiveness [M]

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

Lisa and I finally landed back to Korea. My wife is still ignoring me, and this is all my fault for being dumb.

I sighed.

"Baby?" I called and she just looked at me.

We're inside the car right now heading home. The ride was silent because she won't even bother to talk to me.

"Do you wanna have something first to eat?" I asked as I held her hands and rub it gently. Thankfully she doesn't swat my hands away just like earlier at the plane.

She won't let me touch her skin even her clothes like I have a deadly disease.

"I'm full" She simply said then look away.

"But you still didn't eat since last night baby, please eat something honey" I pleaded then kissed the back of her palm.

"Don't talk to me Jennie" She said coldly then took her hands away from me. I felt a pang on my chest.

Dang Jennie you're so stupid.

I snaked my arms on her waist and hugged her as i buried my face on her shoulder.

"Baby I'm sorry" I mumble but she doesn't answer me.

Once we arrived at our house, she immediately hop down leaving me inside the car. I took a deep breath then followed her inside.

The kids were still not here, they're coming back tomorrow. It's good because I don't want to let them to see me and their mommy fighting.

I followed Lisa to our bedroom and she slumped herself on our bed then cover her whole body with the blanket.

I took off my coat then slumped myself beside her, I slowly took off the blanket on top of her and she stared at me blankly.

I pouted then snuggle closer to her as i bury my face on her chest. I felt myself tearing up as i hugged her waist.

"Lili forgive me please, I didn't mean to say those. I'm really sorry please. I shouldn't let my jealousy and anger took over me... Please.. L-Lili forgive me" I sincerely apologize as i started sobbing while hugging her tightly.

She was just silent, My sobs were the only thing can be heard inside our room. I felt so weak right now. Then i felt Lisa's hands caressing my back gently trying to calm me.

"Shhh stop crying now Nini i forgive you already... Just don't do it again, you really hurt me" She honestly say that made me look up at her while pouting.

"I'm sorry Lili" I apologize then sob. She held my cheeks then wipe my tears away.

"Stop crying now my baby... I forgave you already" She said.

"Kiss" I puckered my lips then she smiled and pulled my nape to kiss me. I held her waist and lean closer to her to kiss her passionately.

I started sucking her lips but she lightly pushed me then chuckled.