28: More [M]

"Oh fuck you're so tight... uhmm" Jennie moaned as she slam her cock inside her wife's tight hole. It's already dinner time, but the couple can't get enough and fucked each other nonstop since the moment Jennie arrived from work.

Lisa bites her lower lip, feeling the force of each thrust deep inside her. Her body shivers with pleasure as she cries out in unison with Jennie's moans.

"This is just what I needed after a long day, baby."

Four hours already passed since Jennie arrived, and since earlier Jennie didn't stop fucking her wife because that's what Lisa wants. They have tried different positions in different places inside their house, well except their kids' rooms and playroom of course.

Lisa's breathing is heavy as she feels Jennie's cock pounding against her cervix. She looks up at her wife, their eyes locking in a passionate gaze "I love you so much, Jennie. Please... make me your bitch tonight."

"I'll surely will... ohh.." Jennie slams her cock deeper inside her wife making Lisa arch her back. Jennie's currently banging Lisa on the kitchen counter after she fucked her from behind near the sink.

Feeling Jennie's cock pulsing inside her, Lisa's entire body shudders with release. Her pussy clenches tightly around Jennie's cock, milking the last drops of cum from her wife's spent member. "Fuck..."

"Oh God, that was incredible. You always know how to make me feel so loved and desired." Jennie leans down to kiss her passionately, tasting herself on Lisa's lips. Their breathing slowly returns to normal as they savor the afterglow of their passionate encounter.

"you need more?" Jennie asked as she slowly pulls out her cock inside Lisa.

Lisa's eyes widen at the thought of what Jennie might be suggesting. Her heart races with anticipation "Well, since you asked... maybe we could try something new?" She bites her lip nervously, wondering what her bold wife has in store for her next.

Lisa blushes, unable to meet Jennie's gaze. She bites her bottom lip as she tries to find the words to express what's on her mind "I've been thinking about trying anal. I know it's a bit..."

"Ohh.. anal.. It's been awhile since the last time we tried anal sex" Jennie bit her lower lip as her cock twitches in excitement as she remembered the last time she fucked Lisa's asshole during their college days.

Lisa shivers at the thought of Jennie's cock sliding into her tight ass. She swallows hard, gathering the courage to continue "Yeah, it's been a while. But I really want to try it again. Don't you?"

"Okay... then let's go to the bedroom." Jennie said, leading the way to their bedroom.

Lisa turns around, spreading her legs slightly as she crawls up to their bed. "So, what do you think? Are you ready for my tight little hole?"

"ahh shit you're really a slut for my cock" Jennie groans as she stands beside the bed, watching her wife go on all fours, waiting for her.

Feeling a rush of heat spread through her body at Jennie's words, Lisa smirks over her shoulder "Guilty as charged. Now come on, don't keep me waiting." She pats the bed beside her invitingly, her ass wiggling in anticipation.

"So eager huh?" Jennie asked as she grab a lube on the nightstand then crawl on the bed, kneeling behind you as she stared at Lisa's ass with lust.

"Always," Lisa moaned, arching her back slightly to give Jennie better access. She felt the cool lube on her slick skin and let out a soft moan of pleasure. "Fuck me hard, Jennie. I want your cock in my ass."

Jennie smirked then slap Lisa's as cheek before grabbing her hard cock and rub it between Lisa's wet pussy lips, lubricating it.

Lisa let out a gasp as Jennie slapped her ass, the heat and sting causing her to shiver slightly. She moaned loudly as Jennie rubbed her cock against her wet pussy, creating a slippery film that would make penetration easier.