14 : Possessive Nini

Lisa's POV

Tomorrow is finally my 3rd born son's birthday. Luke is turning 4 already, and we're going to celebrate his birthday at the beach as what he wanted.

My baby is turning 4 already, he have grown up so fast. Our kids' growing up too fast that it only made me tear up as the thought of them not being my baby anymore makes me cry.

But I really love how clingy they are to us. I love them so much.

"Mommyyy can't we really bring Iseul with us?" Ella asked as she pouts. She keeps on whining since earlier, she wanted to invite Iseul to come with us but i told her we can't.

"Baby i told you already we can't just bring Iseul with us. Her parents might get mad if we did" I told her as i fix her hair. She pouts again that made me hug her.

"But I want her to come with us mommy"

Since the day she confessed to us that she have a crush on Iseul she's been the happiest than before. Jennie freaks out when she finds out and said that Ella is still too young for that, of course she is but I told her to just let Ella and until now she's still against it.

"Ella, mommy already told you that we can't right? You can't just bring her with us we don't even know her" We heard Jennie said sternly. I throw a glare on her as i saw tears starting to form on my daughter's feline eyes.

"Jennie! Shh baby don't cry.. I promise you, we'll bring Iseul next time okay? mommy will invite her next time" I said as i wiped her tears away.

"P-Promise?" She asked as she sob.

"Yes baby.. Promise. Give mommy a kiss?"

She then happily hugged me and pampered my face with kisses that made me giggle.

I told her to watch over Lim and Luke as i fix their things.

"Yahh baby why are you always like that to them!" Jennie hissed.

"Shut up Jennie, I already told you to just let her right? As long as Ella is happy then that would be fine", I told her as i furrow my eyebrows.

She let out a deep breath. Frown was visible on her face. "But honey.. Ella is still young. She's still our baby right?" She pouts.

I sighed then pull her closer to me, I cupped her cheeks then caressed it.

"Yes she's still a baby, but just let her okay? I trust Ella, she knows her limitations. Yes she's still young, but it's just a crush honey they're still a baby they still doesn't have an idea about having a relationship more than a crush. Don't act like as if you didn't have a crush when you were young" I chuckled then peck her lips.

"Yah I don't have a crush when I were still young"

"Well I have. He's so handsome I think I liked him before" I teased that made her glare at me as I laughed.

"Shut up! you are mine! I have made you pregnant four times already and I'll make sure that we'll make many mini Lisa and mini Jennie!"

I laughed at her statement before I kissed her lips.

"Really?" I asked challenging her. She pulled me closer to her as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yes, really... I've already planted my baby seeds inside you right?" She smirked. I felt my face heat up so I hid under the crook of her neck.

"Shut up! Let's fix our kids' bags first, we'll be late"

"Are we there yet mommy?" Lim asked for the 5th time already. They're so excited that they didn't even get some nap inside the car.

"Yes baby, we're just going to park" I told him as I glanced at him at the backseat. The three squealed in excitement that made me giggle.

"Have you messaged Jisoo unnie already? where are they?" Jennie asked as she parked.

"Yeah, they're in the lobby already. They arrived 10 minutes ahead from us" I said and she just nodded.

"Alright kids.. prepare your bags we're here already" Jennie said then the kids wear there bags that only contains there snacks and water.

"I'm ready dada!"

"Me too!!"

"and me three?"

I laughed at Luke's cuteness before i helped him with his bag. Jennie and I hop out from the car and opened the backseat for them.

"Come baby, Mommy will help you" I grab Luke's bag from him before i helped him out while Jennie helped Ella and Lim.

Some of Jennie's bodyguards already took our luggage from the car trunk.

"I'm so excited mommy!" Ella squealed as Jennie carried Luke.

"Let's go?" Jennie asked as Ella and Lim holds onto the hem of Jennie's clothes. People around us started gathering and murmuring while some of them were taking a picture of us.

I just smiled as I watched Jennie with our kids. This sight is very cute, It only made me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life.

"Babies be careful!" I shouted as my kids started running through the shore following Jisoo with Minho.

While I'm just sitting comfortably at the deckchair that Jennie prepared for me. Chaeyoung is still changing Hana while Jennie's next to me.

"What are you waiting for? Follow them and watch over your kids Jennie" I said as I saw her staring at me, and I know that stare she's planning on something ridiculous.

"Later honey" She whispered then slowly lean on my neck, sucking it as she grope my breast that made me shock. I'm only on my bikini which only gave her more access on my skin.

"Jennie! what are you doing?!" I hissed as I tried to pushed her away but she just keeps on sucking my neck. I can't stop my moans as she continues to give me pleasure.

"Unghh nini.."

She doesn't listen to me as she started pinching my hard nipples through my bra. I felt nervous as i noticed a group of boys few meters far from us watching Jennie in awe.

"There.. I just want them to know.. who you belongs" Jennie said as she pulled out. She pecked my lips that make me to glare at her.

"You don't have to do that! there are kids around Jennie.. what if your own kids saw you huh?!"

"Baby I just marked what's mine, what's wrong with that? I hate their stares on you, Only i can do that" Jennie said possessively then caressed my cheeks.

"We're in public nini. And they can clearly see that I'm pregnant okay? You don't have to be jealous I'm all yours" I smiled at her then pulled her nape closer to me for a kiss. I noticed her face flushed before she kissed me back.

This big baby is really possessive oh gosh i love her so much.