18: Get to know the Kim-Manoban

"Is everyone ready?" The director asked and they all nodded and answered yes.

"Alright the recording will start in 3..2..1.. Cue!"

[The Italic means it's on the recording]

"Hello everyone! So now we will proceed on knowing the kids of Kim-Manoban! let's start with Ella our first born" Lisa started as she caresses Ella's silky hair.

"Some of you might already know what happened before, but to those who's wondering what happened, let me tell you." Jennie said then smiled lightly before she continues, "So before, Lisa and I really had a rough and complicated relationship since she's dating my brother plus her disorder isn't treated yet fully. They were dating and I'm just admiring her, and I'm very vocal with it. After our graduation my brother decided to bring Lisa to our hometown New Zealand, so i made a plan before they migrate to New Zealand.."

"And her plan is to impregnate me" Lisa butted in then playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" Jennie whined then pout, "Well that's true, because that's the only way I had thought about since I don't want my brother to impregnate her instead. They left and comeback after 2 years? with Ella and that's when I knew that my plan worked" Jennie continues and then let out a chuckle.

"and you're proud that you ruined your brother and I's relationship?" Lisa asked that made Jennie pout.

"Yah of course not! Jongin and I talked anyway. I love you since then and he chose to let me have you." Jennie said.

"Whatever Jennie, continue"

"Okay so back to my story, when we saw Ella, everyone knows that she looked like me. She's a carbon copy of me. We took a DNA and yes, I am the father" Jennie said and smiled proudly. "But hey, my brother and I are okay, no hate. I won't feel guilty for what i did because I just did what i have to do. Love you bro" Jennie winks at the camera knowing Jongin would be watching their vlog.

"I just really hope that I would get mommy's height not dada's" Ella said that made Lisa laughed.

"heyyy that offends me!" Jennie whined like a baby that made Ella hug her and kissed her cheeks.

"Just kidding dada, I love youu"

"I love you more baby" Jennie kissed Ella's forehead.

"How about me?" Lisa asked.

"Oh come here bab—"

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Ella. Where's my kiss?" Lisa asked cutely not minding her wife who's mouth agape because of what she said.

"Yahh that's rude!"

"Ella is a softy and she really make sure to take care of her siblings even though she often tease them. She didn't failed to show her love towards them and of course to us." Lisa said.

"she loves writing and add to that, even though she's a carbon copy of me, she's a mommy's girl." Jennie added then they chuckled

"It's because mommy don't bully me like you do dada" Ella giggled. "By the way, Hi Iseul! I hope you're watching!" Ella smiled widely which made Jennie and Lisa chuckled.

"After Ella, Of course we have Limario here. Ella's already 2 years old that time when I get pregnant with Limario—"

"And we really had a very very rough love mak—" Jennie wasn't able to finish her sentence when Lisa slap her arm which made her only pout.