20: Mirror Shots [M]

After countless rounds of Lisa and Jennie's making love, Jennie slumped her body at their bed, feeling exhausted and drained after cumming inside her wife, filling her with her loads.

"Oh, c'mon, daddy, are you tired already?" Lisa teased as she straddled Jennie's stomach, sitting on her abs with their liquids leaking out from her center.

Lisa grinded on Jennie's stomach, which made the brunette groan as she felt her wife's hot, wet pussy lips rub against her stomach.

"Let me rest for a minute, baby, and I'm up for more." She moaned, then reached for her wife's tits, groping them and tugging her nipples between her thumb and index fingers.

"You are no fun," Lisa smirked, then got up, which made Jennie grumble at the loss of contact. She watched her wife walk to the huge wall mirror just in front of their bed, naked.

"Get your huge cock in here, Kim, and let's take a photo."

Once Jennie heard what her wife's saying, she immediately stood up and approached her from behind, hugging her, which made her cock slide between Lisa's ass cheeks.

"Ohh, hot shots, huh?" Jennie smirked as she ran her hands on Lisa's tits, groping them.

"Why not?" Lisa challenged.

"Oh baby, I really love this side of yours. You're making me horny just by being dirty" Jennie groaned as she grinded on her wife's ass, completely forgetting that she's exhausted by their endless fucking.

"You are always horny, Jennie. C'mon, let's start with the first shot." Jennie got turned on as she let her wife do everything she wanted.

Lisa went back to their bed to grab her phone, then immediately gave it to Jennie.

"There, you take the shot and make sure to capture it right, or we'll stop Jennie." Jennie bit her lips at her wife's hotness.

"Aye aye, ma'am, what pose would you like to do for the first shot?" Jennie asked in excitement.

Lisa didn't answer her but stood behind her instead as Jennie faced the huge and tall mirror in front of them. Jennie groaned when she felt Lisa's tits pressed against her back as Lisa roamed her hands around Jennie's body. Her left hand went to Jennie's hard cock and wrapped it around her hand, but she barely held it fully because it's huge. While her other hand roamed on Jennie's toned abs.

Jennie shut her eyes closed because of the warmth of Lisa's hands around her hard cock.

"C'mon, daddy, take a photo of us," Lisa whispered seductively, then peaked at Jennie's shoulder blade to look at the mirror with her seductive eye.

Jennie bit her lip as she tried to focus Lisa's phone camera, making sure to capture them. After taking a shot of their whole body, she then zoom it on her veiny cock that is being held by her wife then capture it.

"Next?" Jennie smirk.

"Sit on the edge of our bed" Lisa told her, and Jennie felt more aroused as her wife took control. She obliged what her wife told her, then she sat on the bed, manspreading her thighs as her raging cock stood proudly.

"Too hard, huh? Look at that pre-cum leaking out of your dickhead," Lisa chuckled, then used her index finger to get the pre-cum leaking out of Jennie, then seductively licked her finger.

"Freakin' hell! That was hot!" Jennie groaned as she clenched the bedsheets with her hands.

Lisa smirked then straddle Jennie's lap facing the mirror. She held Jennie's cock, aligned it on her entrance, and slowly slid it inside her.

"Mmm, fuck daddy," Lisa moaned as Jennie's cock stretched her out.

"You are so tight, baby..you are clenching me so good" Jennie moaned as she watched Lisa's reaction through the mirror.

"You are just too huge, Daddy. I actually wonder why my pussy is still tight despite how many times you've already fucked me with that huge, veiny cock of yours," Lisa said boldly, which aroused Jennie more, making her meat twitch inside Lisa.

Jennie is loving this side of Lisa that she's thanking all the saints up there and hoping that her wife will always be like this when they are alone.

"That dirty mouth of yours is making me so damn hard, Lisa," Jennie whimpered as Lisa clenched around her.

Lisa let out a sexy chuckle. "C'mon roam your arms around me, then capture it."

Jennie smirked, then playfully rubbed Lisa's clitoral area, making the girl moan and arch her back. Jennie immediately captured it with her other hand, not forgetting to take a shot of Lisa's hot face when she moaned.

She then ran her hands up to Lisa's tits, groping them, then pinched her nipples while Lisa threw her head back because of the pleasure. Jennie captures them through the mirror, then she zooms in on how Lisa takes her big cock inside her tight little pussy.

"Fuck baby, let me release," Jennie groaned, then held on to the bedsheets, clenching them.

Lisa turned around, facing her, then slowly slid her cock inside her pussy. "Let me take care of you, daddy," Lisa whispered seductively, which made Jennie moan.

Lisa moaned as she grabbed Jennie's shoulder. She moaned and grinded her hips against Jennie's cock, feeling the pleasure building as she rode Jennie. "Oh god, yes!"

Jennie's cock twitched inside her as she continued to move her hips, lost in the pleasure of being filled by her. She continued to ride Jennie as her body moved in sync with Jennie.

"You feel so good inside me, Nini," Lisa moaned as Jennie held her hips as she bounced against Jennie's cock. Lisa's fingernails dig into her shoulders, making her whimper in pain and pleasure as she sucks on Lisa's nipples.

"mmm, baby I'm near" Jennie moaned as Lisa continue to ride her cock.

Lisa gasps as Jennie meets every thrust as she bounces on her cock, hitting deep and sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Yes, yes, daddy, cum for me."

She grinds faster, clenching around Jennie's cock as they moan until they reach their climax together, their bodies trembling in ecstasy.

"Fuck baby, that was good," Jennie said as she caught her breath, then Lisa smirked at her before kissing her lips.

Lisa pulled away with a smile. "I know. C'mon with the next shot." Lisa winked at her, then stood up, making Jennie groan as her cock slipped out of her pussycat.

"What sexy pose do you have in mind?"

"Me on my knees, looking up at you, as I take you deep into my throat. How does it sound?" Lisa asked innocently, as if she didn't just ask the dirtiest pose she had in mind.

"That sounds incredibly hot!" Jennie immediately stood up, with her cock that stood up proudly as well, which made Lisa chuckle.

Lisa kneeled down at Jennie, facing her throbbing dick. She then looked up at Jennie with her lustful eyes and held Jennie's manhood with both of her hands.

She licks the red tip of her cock, slurping her pre-cum before sucking its dickhead, making Jennie moan and grab onto Lisa's head. Lisa looked up at her as she took Jennie's cock deep into her mouth.

Jennie held Lisa's phone with her trembling hands as she felt Lisa's hot mouth around her. She immediately captured the sight on the mirror, then zoomed in again on how Lisa took her length deep into her throat. She also took a shot of how Lisa looked up at her while swallowing her length.

After a few more shots, she threw Lisa's phone on the bed, then grabbed Lisa's head as she started bobbing her head. Lisa moaned, which sent vibrations through Jennie's spine.

"Oh yeah, baby, you're taking me so good," Jennie started thrusting inside Lisa's mouth as her wife bobbed her head. Jennie bit her lower lips because of the pleasure.

"Fuck fuck, I'm cumming... swallow my cum baby." Jennie let out a loud groan as she shot her hot, thick load inside her wife's mouth.

Jennie slowly pulls out, then looks down at Lisa's, who's swallowing her cum sexily as she looks up at her. Drips of cum were leaking out of her mouth, making her more hot.

Lisa stood up, then pulled Jennie for a kiss, and Jennie immediately slid her tongue inside Lisa, tasting herself as her hands groped Lisa's ass and pulled her closer.

They both pulled away, then smiled in contentment.

"Thanks for this wonderful night, my love." Jennie winked, then pecked Lisa's lips as they both lay down, spooning Lisa closer to her as they cuddled, naked.

"That's your reward for being a good daddy. Now, let's have some sleep because you still have to send the kids to school early."

"I love you."

"I love you, Nini."