24: Crush Problem

Jennie and Limario arrived at Lisa's workplace, where his photoshoot was scheduled. Lisa had already gone ahead to ensure everything was set up for their son's session.

"Are you excited, Lim?" Jennie asked, holding her son's tiny hand as they headed towards the elevator.

"Yes, Dada! It's been a while since my last photoshoot," Lim replied eagerly.

Jennie agreed. It's almost a year since his last photoshoot, and it's with Minho.

Jennie concurred, noting it had been nearly a year since Lim's last session, which was with Minho.

"Mommy! I missed you," Lim exclaimed, showering Lisa's face with kisses before she got up.

"Hey, it's only been 5 hours since you saw Mommy," Jennie teased, wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist.

Lisa chuckled and tousled Lim's hair. "Exactly, Dada! I missed her, can't deny it. You act like you couldn't last an hour without seeing Mommy," Lim retorted playfully, making Lisa laugh.

"Hey, it's because she's my wife," Jennie countered.

"And I'm her son," Lim added with a grin.

The staffs laughed hearing them argue, including Lisa.

"Stop, baby, go change so we can start," Lisa instructed Limario, giving him a kiss on the forehead, which he obliged. Then, she turned to her wife, who was pouting.

"And what about me? Where's my kiss?" Jennie asked, pulling Lisa closer to her. Lisa chuckled then wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck then kissed her lips. Jennie bit her lower lip as her hands went its way to Lisa's ass groping it.

Lisa let out a throaty moan then pull away before they literally make out, In front of her staffs.

"I missed you daddy" Lisa whispered then peck Jennie's lips.

"Oh, baby you don't know how much I missed you and this yummy body of yours."

"Shut up, behave Nini. You've fucked my pussy enough" Lisa chuckled then sat on her chair again.

Jennie chuckled before settling beside her wife, wrapping her arms around Lisa's shoulders.

"How are the kids at home?" Lisa asked, leaning her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"Laurent and Elisa were awake when we left. Ella's already buried in her homework because she wants to play online games with Iseul. And, baby, I told you, she's acting suspiciously," Jennie said, shaking her head at the memory of Ella rejecting her earlier kiss.

"And why is that?" Lisa asked, her tone gentle.

"Baby, usually Limario and Ella are always going out together, but today she went out with Iseul instead. And, oh my gosh, she rejected my kiss, saying she's a big girl now, and then she glanced at Iseul! I'm genuinely wounded by the rejection," Jennie explained dramatically, sighing deeply.

Lisa chuckled and glanced at her dramatic wife. "Hmm, baby, we both know she has a soft spot for Iseul. She just doesn't want Iseul to see her as a little kid anymore. Let her have her space, okay?"

"But Lili, she shouldn't feel embarrassed about it," Jennie protested.

"She's not embarrassed. She just wants to show Iseul that she's grown up. So, ease up on the drama, alright? Remember, she gets it from you," Lisa teased, planting a kiss on Jennie's cheeks. "How's my Luke?"

"Oh, that! When I picked him up earlier, he was crying his heart out," Jennie said, causing Lisa to frown in concern at the thought of her son in tears, something she found distressing.