27: Alone [M]

Jennie arrived at their home and noticed that it's empty once she entered. She looks around and spotted her wife on the couch with her phone.

"Hey love, where are the kids?" She asked as she approaches her wife.

Lisa turns her head to look at her, her eyes full of love and desire.

"They're all picked up by your parents. You know how much they love the kids." She pats the spot next to her on the couch, inviting Jennie closer. "Come here and relax with me."

"But the kids has school tomorrow?" Jennie asked confused as she sat down next to Lisa, kissing her cheeks.

"They're still at your parents' house. They fell asleep there. Your parents said it's okay for them to stay the night." Lisa leans into Jennie, her arm sliding around her waist possessively

"Now, what were you thinking about when you saw me like this?"

Jennie unconsciously bit her lips as she checked out her wife, who's wearing a silky sleeveless top and a shorts.

"You look so damn hot baby"

Lisa's eyes sparkle with delight as she hears her words "Thank you, my love. You know how much I enjoy hearing that." She tilts her head slightly, her lips brushing against Jennie's teasingly "So, what's on your mind?"

Jennie smirked, "Well... it's just the two of us in here right? why don't we have fun while the kids are gone?" Jennie suggested while caressing her wife's bare thighs.

Lisa's breath hitches at Jennie's touch, her body already responding to her suggestive words.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." She leans in closer, her lips finding Jennie's in a passionate kiss "Let's make our own fun until dawn."

"I would love that" Jennie smirked then grab Lisa which made her to straddle her lap as they started devouring each other's mouth.

Lisa moans into the kiss, her body grinding against Jennie's as she deepens the embrace. Lisa's hands roam over her chest, feeling every muscle beneath Jennie's shirt.

"Mmm... you always know how to make me lose control."

Jennie moaned against Lisa's mouth as Lisa started grinding her clothed center on Jennie's now growing bulge underneath her pants.

"Shit.. Lisa" Jennie moaned then took off Lisa's top, revealing her bare chest. "Not wearing bra huh?"

Lisa smirks, her hand sliding down to cup Jennie's growing erection through her pants.

"Yes, I always love surprising you. And no, I didn't wear a bra today. It just felt too confining." She takes Jennie's hands, guiding them under her shorts.

"Shit you're wet... get rid off that baby" Jennie groaned as she felt Lisa's wetness through her hands.

Lisa helps Jennie remove her shorts and panties, revealing her soaked pussy. "Oh fuck... I've been needing this for hours." She kneels between Jennie's thighs, she started unzipping Jennie's pants as she looked up at Jennie seductively.

Jennie groaned as she looks down at Lisa kneeling between her thighs, unzipping her pants.

Once Jennie's pants are down, Lisa frees Jennie's throbbing cock from her boxers. She looks up at her with lust-filled eyes "Mmm... this is what I've been craving all day."

Jennie moans at Lisa's touch and unconsciously grab her wife's hair. "Go on honey... that's all yours, do everything you want"

Lisa smirks, her lips brushing against the head of Jennie's cock before taking it into her mouth. She sucks and licks, her tongue swirling around the tip as she bobs her head. "Mmm... I've missed this so much."