12 : Dada's Duty

Jennie's POV

"Honey, are you sure you'll be okay here?" I asked my wife as i wear my leather jacket. She approached me then snaked her arms around my neck so I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Yes don't worry, besides I have to cook our lunch while Luke's still asleep" She said then pecked my lips, I let out a sighed.

I'm still hesitating on leaving her here alone with our son. I'm scared that some bad might happen to her. But i have to fetch our kids on school.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked again, She chuckled then cupped my cheeks that made me pout.

"Yes honey, you don't have to worry okay? I still can handle myself tho. Do you want something for lunch?" She asked.

"I want Ala King Chicken fillet honey hehe"

"Alright I'll make those since Luke also wants that" We both chuckled. Luke really likes Italian foods, he can eat anything Italian. While Ella and Lim loves French food just like their mom.

"How about you? do you want something? I can buy you something on my way"

"I want Samyang, cheese flavored and buy me some French Pie too please?" She asked cutely which made me kiss the tip of her nose.

"Alright honey, I'll go now. Be careful in here okay? Call me if you need something" I said then pecked her lips. We both pulled away from each other as she nodded.

"Aye aye hon. Drive safely please. And tell the kids to behave" I nodded in response, I grab my car keys on the nightstand then we both headed downstairs.

Lisa walked with me to the door then i grabbed her face and kiss her for a minute before i bid my goodbye to her then leave.

I drove off to my kids' school and I'm glad that I just arrived in time. I saw my two kids already waiting for me just near the school gate while talking to their friends.

I parked my car on the side then get down to approach them.

"Babies!" I called once I approached them they excitedly turned their attention on me once they heard my voice and run to hug me.

"Dada! I missed you" Ella said as i patted their heads.

"I missed you too my babies"

"Dada! I'm going to introduce my friend to you!" Ella exclaimed as she tug my jacket and drag me to her friend who seems shy. I held Lim's hands as we approach Ella's friends.

"Dada she's Iseul, she's the one helping me to bear with Minho's annoying face" My daughter stated that made me laugh. She's really like that to her cousin.

"Hello there Iseul, I'm aunt Jennie. Ella's dada" I told her then patted her head gently as i smiled at her.

"Hi Mrs. Kim-Manoban! It's nice to finally meet you.. Ella always tell me how great are you and her mommy!" She stated then grinned.

"Really? I'm glad—"

"Iseul!"

"Mom!" Iseul then run to its direction, I smiled as I took Ella's bag from her.

"Bye Ella! Bye Lim! Bye Mrs. Kim-Manoban!" Iseul waved her hands so we did the same as her and her mom went away.

"Let's go now? We're still gonna buy mommy's foods" I said as i lead them to the car.

"Honey we're home!" I shouted as my kids ran to the living room to put their bags.

"Hey hey hey! Sanitize first before you sat down" I scolded them as I placed their shoes on the shoe rack.