15: Unexpected Guests

Jennie's POV

Today is our son's birthday celebration, and it's still early in the morning so we still have time to prepare. We're having a simple celebration since my wife wanted it simple. We only invited our close friends and our families.

Our kids are still asleep, we're here at my family's beach house since the hotel were already full so we decided to just stay here since it's big enough for us.

It's still 6am in the morning, yes it's still too early. My wife woke up early and told me that she'll start cooking and I should continue sleeping.

But I can't sleep peacefully if she's not beside me so I decided to just accompany her.

My wife is cooking our son's favorite Italian Carbonara while I'm just here hugging her from behind.

"Nini your hands!" I heard my wife as she smack my hands which made me pout.

"What???" I asked innocently.

"You're groping my tits are you kidding me?!" She said that made me laugh.

Opps I didn't notice that I'm groping her delicious titties already.

"Sorry baby I can't help it, You know how much I am obsessed with those right?"

"Tsk silly stop being pervert and just help me here"

"What the heck Jenduek" I heard my annoying friend's voice from behind that made me glare at her direction.

She's with her wife that seems like they just woke up.

"Good Morning Lisayah, Good Morning Jennie unnie" Chaeyoung greeted as she sat on the stool.

"Good Morning Rosé" My wife and I greeted in unison.

"How about me?" Jisoo asked as she furrow her eyebrows.

"Huh? Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked as i teased her.

"YAHHH!!! HOW DARE Y—"

Chaeyoung inserted a bread in Jisoo's huge mouth as she shout which made her choke. I laughed hard as I clutch my stomach causing me to earn a smack on the arm from my wife.

"Hey You're too loud! The kids are still asleep! I swear to skin you alive if you woke them up " Chaeyoung threatened that made my friend gulp in nervousness and just slump herself beside her wife.

"You two are acting like a kids again it's still early for that Jennie, I told you to help me didn't I?" My wife scolded me that made me scratch my nape.

"Yeah I'll help you now honey hehe"

"We'll help too!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and I saw how Jisoo's face turned pale that made me almost laugh but i stopped myself since my wife is really scary.

Ha bitch i know you also can't cook!

I smirked at Jisoo as I started helping my wife.

"Hey nini call the kids we're about to start, they are near the shore with your cousins"

My wife told me and I nodded, I pecked her lips before i left. It's already 11am and some of our family and friends were already here so we're about to start.

I saw my kids happily playing wuth their Aunt Yeri and Uncle Hanbin. I smiled as I watched them.

Watching them this happy and hearing their cute giggles and laugh really melts my heart.

"Dada!" My kids shouted in unison as they spotted me, I approached them and carried Lim in my arms.

"Hi babies, let's get back to the house shall we? mommy's already looking for you guys" I said as i messed Lim's hair that made him groan in annoyance.

"Okay!" They answered as they stood up from seating at the sand. Yeri held my daughter's hand as Hanbin carry Luke.

"Daddyyy! Look that's Iseul!" Ella pointed someone that made us turn our direction on where she is pointing.

"Ella tone down your voice" Yeri said that made my daughter pout. I frowned my eyebrows as I spotted Iseul together with her... parents?

"Ella!" We heard a tiny voice from afar calling my daughter which excites her and ran towards the kid.

I just watch her with my eyes before we followed her. My daughter seems to be so happy talking to Iseul.

Oh gosh this kid

"Jen.. Isn't that Irene? Your first rival with your wife?" I furrow my eyebrows at Hanbin's statement, and there I recognized the figures next to Iseul who's still hugging my daughter.

It's Irene and Seulgi. So that's why they are familiar?

"Mommy!! Guess who's here!" Ella excitedly called her mommy who immediately look at her direction.

"Omg Iseul?? You're here!"

I rolled my eyes as i watched there interaction as she immediately pick up Iseul as if she missed her so much.

"Yahh dada don't hold me too tight!" I heard my son Lim whimpered and i noticed that I'm gripping his hands.

"Oh gosh sorry baby" I said then kissed his head.

I saw Lisa froze on her spot when she saw Iseul's parents which made me rolled my eyes in irritation.

Can't we just start my son's birthday party right now?

"Irene... Irene unnie?!?!" Lisa gasped in shocked then immediately yet carefully bring down Iseul before she ran to Irene who gladly hugged her back.

I cleared my throat as i tried to pulled back my wife and wrapped my arms around her waist possessively.

"Oh gosh unnie you didn't tell that Iseul is your daughter! I'm glad you guys are here omg this is unexpected" Lisa stated as she tears up in joy. Isn't my wife overreacting? Damn baby focus on me instead.

"Sorry Lis, I'm shocked too i didn't it and i was hesitant at first to come here but I'm glad that we did come" Irene said with a wide smile plastered on her face as checks out my wife.

Me and this bear beside Irene were already having a glaring competition. This bitch.

"So... Let's go? My son's birthday party is about to start!!" Lisa excitedly exclaimed then they nodded and followed us.