Welcome!

Welcome friends! Or should I say Gladers :)

Allow me to introduce myself. 

Mae govannen! (Hello in elvish). I am Eri or Erulisse (Air oo leese) Or just E. Whichever works best for you.

 I am a glader, divergent, district 4 member (*Mockingjay whistle*), wood elf, Part of the House of Finrod, ect. My loyalties lie with Captain Jack sparrow. For narnia and for aslan! 

Christian, archer, cosplayer ect.

Yea, I am a geek. and a dork, and a nerd. XYZ you get the picture XD.

You all probably recognize me as the girl who writes sappy Legolas love stories. But now I am taking you and our new friends (Welcome maze runner fans!) on a new adventure! I am so excited to introduce you all to the The Maze. 

Normally I would say "Wonderful world of...."

But let's be honest, The world of the maze runner ain't exactly what i would go as far as to call "Wonderful." 

Anywho enough of me rambling over here. Let's get to it! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The theme songs for this story:

Love Me Again by John Newman:  "Can you love me again?"

Where's my love by SYMYL:  "Cold sheets. Where's my love?"

This Town by Niall Horan: "Everything comes back to you."

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane: "So why don't we go somewhere only we know."