An Ally:

~Zoe~

I had just straightened the blanket on the bed when I heard a commotion outside. Jeff and Clint walked in with Newt between them.

"Oh my dear what happened?" I laughed.

Newt held up his hand, "I got a grass cut."

I sighed, "Oh good. You scared me."

Newt laughed, "Hey, I had to make up some excuse to come see my lady."

I put my arms around Newt's neck and kissed him. He kissed me back. Newt put his hands on my hips as we were kissing.

"Okay we get it. You're adorable. When you two are done eating each other's faces off can we please get back to work?" Zart asked.

"Shut up Zart," Newt laughed.

             An alarm echoed across the glade.

I recognized the sound. "What was that?" I asked, walking outside after the others. All the gladers streaked for the box.

"It's been a month!" Clint yelled and took off towards the box which Gally had just opened.

Newt and I looked at each other then ran after the others.

              Just as I stepped to the edge of the contraption Gally and Daniel hopped down. Minho with the runners jogged out of the maze and met us where we were.

"Been a month already?" Minho fell on the ground and gasped for air.

"Uh Zoe," Gally looked up at me. "I think you may wanna get down here."

Frypan peered into the box, "It's another girl."

"Another one?" Jeff asked. "I thought we only got the one."

Daniel helped me down into the lift. It was a girl. She sat against the wall with eyes wide with fear.

"Where am I?" She asked.

The girl was about my age, similar in size with ginger hair that fell straight to her waist.

"Hey guys," I looked up at Alby. "Can you give me a moment?"

Alby nodded, "Alright boys back to work."

"Oh come on Alby! It's not everyday we get a new girl," One boy, Johnny -one of the builders, grumbled.

"Give her space," Newt commanded.

The girl looked up at me, "Where am I?" She got to her feet slowly.
I smiled, "You're in the glade." I helped her up.

"The what?"

"The glade," Newt hopped down in the box. "Everything inside the walls."

"I'm Zoe," I smiled. "This is my boyfriend Newt, my brother Daniel, my good friend Winston, my other good friend Minho, my other other good friend Frypan, and last but not least Gally," I motioned to the Seven boys. "And Alby our fearless leader."

"Day one greenie," Gally said.

The girl looked confused.

"Don't worry, he does that to everyone," I said. "Do you remember your name?"

"N-no. I can't remember anything!" She started to freak out. "I can't!"

"Hey, It's alright," Alby said and extended his hand to her. "Just calm down. The memory loss is perfectly normal." Newt boosted me out of the box. I helped him up and turned back to the girl.

Alby continued his usual speech, "It's normal. Your name will come back to you shortly."

"O-okay," She stammered.