Found Ones:

~Zoe~

That night I met Daniel in the main hut. He'd come to the med-hut that afternoon prior and asked to speak with me privately. It made me nervous.

I sat down on a bench that had been set beside the door.

"Hey," Daniel said as he sat beside me.

"Hi."

He grabbed my wrist and turned my arm over. He put his directly beside mine. I looked at his birthmark and then my own. They matched. Half moon shaped on the right arm.

"Weird," I said in shock. What did this mean? Why do I feel like I should know what's going on here?

"It is but it isn't." Daniel smiled, "Zoe, I remember my sister. We were twins. In my dream my sister and I were playing in a field together. You fell down and when I helped you up I saw your birthmark."

"Wait me?" I asked. "Why would I be in your dream?"

"Zoe don't you see?" He lined his arm up with mine again. I stared at the two marks on us. I looked up at Daniel. Our eyes met. My mind was pulled into a fog. Through that fog I saw someone walking towards me. Daniel.

"Wait. Does this mean what I think it means?" My voice was quiet.

Daniel nodded with tears in his eyes. His voice cracked as he tried to form words, "I knew there was something about you the moment you were out of the box. Something felt so familiar I couldn't deny it. Zoe, you're my sister."

I hugged Daniel tighter than I was certain I had ever hugged someone. He hugged me back. We both stood there hugging and crying in happiness. 

Daniel kissed my cheek, "I'm going to take care of us. I promise. I failed once and I won't do it again."

"It's not your fault," I wiped my tears away.

                  Daniel was ripped away from me and slammed to the ground by a blonde blur.

Newt had my twin pinned to the ground. 

Daniel tried to push him off, "Newt what the heck man?"

Newt didn't let up. His chest was heaving as he took deep breaths, "You. Keep. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Her."

Daniel looked over at me. I stepped back as two figures ran forward and hauled Newt off Daniel.

Daniel stood and leaned against the wall.

"What in shanks name is going on in here?" Alby demanded.

Zart and Winston were restraining a very angry Newt.

"He just attacked me," Daniel said. "I wasn't doing nothing wrong."

"It's true Alby," I added.

"He was touching her!" Newt argued.

Alby looked at Daniel, "That true?"

"Yes, no," Daniel replied. "It's not what it looks like."

"He had his hands on you!" Newt exclaimed, looking in my direction.

I made eye contact with Daniel, "He's my brother!"

Alby looked between the three of us, "What?"

"It's true. Zoe is not lying. I had a memory Alby," Daniel rolled up his sleeve. We both showed him our birthmarks.

"Impossible," Winston said. "None of us get memories. Why would you?"

Daniel shrugged, "I don't know. But I do know Zoe is my sister. Twin sister."