My Name Is Thomas:

The Maze Runner movie plot line kicks in now with the addition of my ocs (Daniel, Molly, zoe ect). 

I just finished the Maze Runner book ( it was AWESOME!) so I may add a few book details every so often.

Update: Also Finished the Fever  Code! Now reading the scorch trials.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Newt~

        Chuck settled into the glade. It was hard at first. He didn't see to fit in anywhere. I tried to keep an eye on the boy seeing as he was younger than the rest of us. My wife had pretty much adopted him. She looked after him like the duck does her ducklings. Always reminding him about washing his face and scolding him when he uses "Unfriendly language".

Zoe and I had settled into married life pretty great. Of course, we had our conflicts. I didn't like her leaving her clothes all over the place, she hated me leaving my knives on the table but we always worked it out and never, ever, let ourselves go to bed angry at the other person. I think we both learned to be better communicators. As for the rest of the gladers, Alby chalked Joe dying up to the creators trying to scare. People willing to trap a bunch of other people in an unsolvable maze probably wouldn't think anything of it if one died. And so life continued as usual. Until one day approximately 28 days later.  

         It was just a normal day when he arrived. We were all at work doing our jobs when the alarms went off. Everyone ran to the box just as we always had when it was newbie day. Today would be nothing special. Supposedly. Little did we know that would be the day, when our world as we knew it, would be turned inside-out. Let me take you back a bit. 

Zoe shook me awake, "Babe it's time to get up." She sat on her knees beside me.

My eyes burned when the sunlight entered them, "Already? I yawned. "Oh come on. Five more minutes."

"Do I need to get Alby in here? It's greenie day," She laughed and ripped the blanket off me.

I groaned and sat up. Zoe passed me my clothes and then dragged me out the door when I finished dressing myself.

               Frypan put pancakes on our plates, "There's the happy couple."

Zoe smiled, "Good morning to you too Fry."

We found Daniel with Winston, Molly, and Minho at our usual spot and joined them.

"What did we miss?" Zoe asked as she sat down next to me.

"Oh just the boys being their usual selves," Molly replied.

"And what is wrong with my charming self?" Minho asked, waving his fork.

Molly reached across and tousled his hair.

"Not the hair!" He screeched.

I laughed. Zoe combed her long fingers through my hair. I melted when she did that.

"Okay okay. We get it," Winston gagged. "You two are in love."

"I mean have you looked at my husband lately?" My wife smiled as she stood. "My man is fine."

I smiled and went back to eating. Zoe had gone to get more honey. As she walked back towards the table I stood and met her half way.

"Newt what are you doing?" She gasped as I slipped my arms around her.

I smirked when the idea popped into my mind. Zoe played along. I lifted her legs so they wrapped around me. I kissed her deeply. All the boys around us either made gagging noises or screamed.