Part 1

| Jeon company |
Jungkook:-(on call) Bring those files to me. I need to go through them....(he hung up the call as he heard a knock) Come in....(a smiling figure came inside with lunch box in her hands) Oh.. so it's you....(smile widely)
Yoo Jung:-(smiling) It's time for your lunch. (JK called his secretary to not disturb them)
Jungkook: (smiling) Let's go Kim Yoo Jung...
Yoo Jung:-(in mind) It's Jeon Yoo Jung..(sigh)
Jungkook:- What did you bring today?
Yoo Jung-Tteokbokki, bulgogi and jajangmyeon.
Jungkook: -Wow...now you awaken my hunger...
(Yoo Jung chuckled and gave him chopsticks, JK without wasting any time dig into the food)
Yoo Jung:- Jungkook slow down.
Jungkook:-(while chewing) I can't. When it comes to my wife's hand made food..l c
(he stopped when he noticed what he just said as he nervously looked at Yoo Jung whose heart was going to burst out of happiness)
Yoo Jung:-(in mind) Did he just call me his wife? OMG...that means..he....he....(JK cleared his throat)
Jungkook:- I mean you cook very delicious food, so I can't control myself (laugh nervously)
Yoo Jung:-(blush) T-Thanks....umm... by the way.. there's one more person who can cook like me.
Jungkook:- No chance. No one can beat you in cooking. I swear.
Yoo Jung:-My brother can.
Jungkook:- Do you have a brother?
Yoo Jung:- Hmm.. Kim Taehyung...my younger brother.
Jungkook: You never told me about him.
Yoo Jung:-(smile sadly) You never asked about my family...(JK looked down sadly) Well...he is like my friend, my soulmate, my strength. He usually acts like elder brother, he is very mature.
Jungkook:- Why did I never meet him?
Yoo Jung:- He was completing his studies in America...but he is returning back...(happy)
Jungkook:- Oh..

|Author's POV   |

Two months ago Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim arranged Jungkook's and Yoo Jung's marriage to make their friendship deeper.

Jungkook and Yoo Jung didn't know a bit about each other but their parents asked for a favour so they agreed because neither of them were committed in any relationship. Jungkook is a kind of workaholic so he didn't waste his time in dating. On the other hand Yoo Jung is so innocent that never wanted a relationship. After their marriage they were happy seeing their parents happy but never even slept on same bed, never confessed. Yoo Jung loves JK and JK is also liking her existence in his life. So today JK decided to take few steps to know each other better. And live like happily married couple.
|End of POV|
Jungkook: Umm...(stopped eating) Yoo Jung will you go out with me? For like....umm..dinner?
Yoo Jung: (shocked) For...what?
Jungkook:-Dinner...(laugh nervously)
Yoo Jung: (nervous) Actually Jungkook today Taehyung is coming back so I was going to meet him right now. And he'll be very angry if I won't meet him.
Jungkook:-It..it's... okay..(smile) fine..also bring him to our home.
Yoo Jung:-(smile) Sure...and sorry
Jungkook: It's okay..(in mind) this Taehyung is being a third wheel here... I'm jealous of him.
Yoo Jung:- So I'm leaving...bye...(smile) Jungkook:- (bunny smile) Bye take care (yoo Jung left his office)
| Kim's Living Room |
Tae:-(shouting while coming inside) MUMMA... I'm back....(smiled widely)
Mrs. Kim: (came out of kitchen) MY SON IS HERE?
(happily hugged him, Tae picked her up in bridal style and spin around as Mr. Kim came inside with Tae's luggage and smiled at them) Hey.. Tae bear put me down... (they were laughing hard)
Tae:- I'm so happy Mumma....so much. Finally I'll live with you all.
Mrs. Kim:-But son I'm dizzy...
Tae:-(worried) Mumma...sorry..(he made her sit on the couch) (sad) mumma sorry i hurt you
Mrs. Kim:-(laugh) Oh my baby...I was kidding because you were not leaving me.
Tae:- You're so mean. I thought I hurt you....(pout)
Mr. Kim:- Fresh up son. Your Mumma is cooking your favourite dishes since morning.
Tae:- (happy) Really? (Mr. & Mrs. Kim nodded) But where's Noona? Is she still in her law's house?
Mr. Kim:- Tae baby try to understand. She is a wife and daughter-in-law now. So it's difficult for her.
Tae:-(mad) What kind of family is that? Can't she spend half of her day with me? Rude...
Jimin:- Soulmate....(smile widely)
Tae:-(excited) Jiminah.....(hugged him)
Jimin:- I missed you so much.
Tae:-(pout) Me too. But now we'll be together. (Jimin is Mrs. Kim's sister's son and their neighbor) I've to talk a lot with you. Come with me.
Mrs. Kim:- No. First shower then lunch then talking...
(Tae nodded as Vmin left to Tae's room)
(After freshing up, Tae and Jimin came back to living room where Yoo Jung was helping Mrs. Kim to serve food)
Tae:-(smiled widely) Noona... you're here.... (ran into her arms) Thank you for giving me your time. Love you.
Yoo Jung: What are you saying Tae? I'm here to meet my lovely brother. So stop being dramatic and sit here (pull a chair for Tae)
Tae:-(while sitting) Thank you Noona.... (they had their lunch with random talks) Tae:- Noona come to my room.
Yoo Jung:- After helping Mumma with dishes, I'll join you.
Tae:-(pout) Okay, I'll be waiting. (VMin left as Yoo Jung smiled at Tae)
(Tae, Jimin and Yoo Jung were sitting on bed when Tae's gaze fell on Jimin's finger ring)
Tae:- Jiminie..what's this? (pointing on his finger)
Jimin:-(blush) My engagement ring.
Tae:-(surprised) ARE YOU ENGAGED? LIKE SERIOUSLY? WHEN? HOW?
Jimin:-Calm down. Ask one by one. You're flooding me with your questions.
Tae:- Okay...so who is your fiance?
Jimin:-Min Yoongi.
Tae:- What he does? How does he looks?
Yoo Jung:- Why always looks matters to you Tae?
Tae:- It's important Noona. Tell me Jiminie.
Jimin:- He is professor. And too much good looking, cute as well as handsome. So hot..and..
Tae:- Enough...stop....how come you engaged and didn't tell me?
Jimin:- Hey...I wanted to surprise through a face-to-face meeting. But it got ruined.
Tae:- Is it arrange or love?
Jimin:- Arrange.... actually Yoongi is Jungkook's cousin. So it all happened. And I'm very happy with him. We go out for date every weekend.
Tae:-(sigh) When I left you all, you were with me being single. Now you both are mingle. But who's Jungkook?
Jimin:-(shocked) DON'T YOU KNOW HIM? (he looked at Yoo Jung)
Yoo Jung:-(sigh) Jungkook is my husband. Your brother-in-law. I told you multiple times.
Tae:- His name is quite difficult.
Yoo Jung:-(blush) But it's so beautiful name....
Tae:-(teasing) OMO... someone is blushing...
Yoo Jung:-(hit his arm) Why are you so naughty?
Tae:- (laughing) Did you able to arrange his picture?
Yoo Jung: Yes I took one pic...(searched a picture and gave her phone to Tae) here.. (Tae's smiled dropped)
Tae:- Are you serious? He's sleeping. Only his side profile? (shook his head in disbelief)
Yoo Jung:-(pout) I clicked it when he was sleeping
Jimin:- Isn't he CEO of Jeon's Company? Then why don't you search on internet? (Tae and Yoo jung widened their eyes)
Yoo Jung:- Oh right... why didn't I think about it before?
Tae:- Me too...(he searched JK's name) Wow...so handsome...you're lucky Noona.
(Yoo Jung was peeking)
Yoo Jung:-(blush) Yes, I'm...he is caring, sweet and handsome. Perfect husband. Tae:- I'm so happy for you Noona (smile as he hugged her and they lay down and talked more about Jeon's)

(Jungkook threw himself on bed while scrolling down his phone)
Jungkook:-(sigh) Ahh...why the hell am I not having a single photo of her? I'm missing her badly. Wants her next to me. I love the way she sleeps infront of me. Should I call her? No..no... I'll look desperate. Should I message her? Yes.....that's right.
(he messaged her and was waiting for her reply, on the other side Yoo Jung was sleeping as her phone buzzed, Tae read the message and thought to tease his brother-in-law)
{Messages between Taekook}
Jungkook:-Hi.
Tae:- Hi😊
Jungkook: You had dinner?
Tae:- No, Ididn't.
Jungkook:- Why? (JK was worried)
Tae:-You weren't here to feed me. (JK's phone dropped from his hand as he rubbed his eyes and looked at msg again)
JK's POV: (happy) WHAT IS SHE SAYING?
Jungkook:-Umm...why would I feed you? I never did that before.
(Tae laughed hard thinking he messed up)
Tae:- I was joking. (JK felt bad) I already had dinner. Are you missing me?
JK's POV: What the hell is wrong with her?
Jungkook:- How's your brother?
Tae:- He is very handsome but don't change the topic.
Jungkook:- I'm not missing you
Tae:-But I'm missing you very much 🥺
Your hugs, your kisses.
(JK started to sweat)
Jungkook:-I think you were sleeping or drunk? (Tae wanted to make everything right between his sister and her husband)
Tae:- I'm neither drunk nor sleepy. I'm in my right mind. Don't you love me?
(Jungkook got off-guard)
Jungkook: Good night..
Tae:-Wait.
Jungkook:-(nervous) What?
Tae:- I'm your brother-in-law, Kim Taehyung I was fooling you😂😂😂.. your wife is sleeping don't worry about her. And I just wanted to tease you so I did. I'm glad you care about her.
JK's POV:-God..why is he like this? If he wasn't Yoo Jung's brother then I would've kick him out of our life. MATURE? MY FOOT!
Tae:- Are you there? You already seen my message so reply to your cute brother-in-law. Please🥺
Jungkook:-(greeted teeth) Yes. Good night.
(JK was offline now)
Tae:-(kept phone aside) Huh? So much attitude. If he wasn't my sister's husband, I would've typed swearing words.....idiot

_________________________
Do commnt guys ✌🏻