part 11

Double update ....

                                     | Next Morning |
(It was the first time JK woke up first as he felt someone grabbing him, he looked down Tae was grabbing his shirt in his tiny fist cutely, unknowingly JK smiled and looked at Tae whose face was very close to JK, JK never noticed Tae's features but today he was carefully looking at each inch of his face from that close, his long lashes, his pink lips, cute cheeks, silky bangs covering some parts of his forehead.....also bothering his eyes, JK's one hand slowly reached to Tae's bangs as he remove them from his eyes and cupped Tae's face, everything was stopped for him, at this moment he wasn't thinking about anything it's just Tae and him)
Jungkook:-Beautiful....(Tae woke up but didn't open his eyes in nervousness, JK looked at Tae's lips and hovered over him as he cupped Tae's face from his free hand, Tae was closing his eyes tightly not knowing what magic is it over JK this early morning.
Jungkook's POV:- Damn you Jungkook what were you going to do? Do you wanna die this early morning? I couldn't stop myself he is attracting me....but why? Don't tell me I'm feeling something for him! (he again looked at Tae's lips then bite his own lips) No I can't I don't love him neither I like him then why I was going to do so? (he closed his eyes tightly in frustration as he got up and left to washroom, Tae exhaled freely and nervously looked at the way JK left)
Tae's POV:-If I ever cross my limits with him, will it be okay? Can I love him? Will Noona forgive me? Is it right? So many questions are there. But no one is here to answer me. How can I claim my sister's love as mine? I'm sorry Noona...(sobbing)
| Later |
(JK was going through his phone when Tae brought breakfast for them, they both were very nervous for their incident happened earlier, JK was bit confused why Tae isn't looking at him, but he shrugged off his thoughts and focused on eating when Tae's phone rang up with Jimin's call)
Jimin:-TAEHYUNGAHHHHHHHHH...
Tae-Ahh...my ear..Jiminie pabo. Why are you screaming? Do you think I'm deaf? (Jimin's voice was audible to JK because of the silence around them)
Jimin-I've two good news.
Tae:-(curious) Go ahead....
Jimin: I'm getting married this week.
Tae:-But it was decided for next month right?
Jimin:- Yes but Appa(YG's father) preponed it.
Tae:-(smile) Yeah congratulations.
Jimin: Now pack your stuff we're leaving to Spain. Wowhooo...
Tae:-Spain?
Jimin:- My wedding destination.
Tae: (excited) Wow... (JK smiled at his cuteness)
Tae:- Wait what was the other good news?
Jimin:- Umm...that...
(JK looked at Tae while sipping coffee and waiting for Jimin's response)
Tae:-Tell me fastly.
Jimin:-I'm pregnant (JK chocked on his coffee)
Tae: (widened eyes) But you're unmarried. How can you do this Chim?
Jimin:-(pout) So what we're going to marry soon.That night it was raining and Yoongi and me were in car and (JK was sweating badly, Tae was nervous)
Tae:- E...Enough..I didn't ask.
Jimin:- You asked for it 'how can you do this?' that's why I'm telling you.
Tae: No.. I'm not interested I'm hanging up. I'll call you later.....(Tae kept his phone aside, there was awkward silence) I'm going to pack our stuff...
Jungkook: Oh yeah.. I'm also going to call someone...(they walked away in opposite direction)
(All family members were waiting for Taekook's arrival, when Jimin waved his hand)
Jiming-Taehyungahhh....here...
(Tae smiled and ran towards Jimin hugging him tightly, more like crushing)
Jungkook:- (hug Yoongi) You're not stressing now right?
Yoongi:-(gummy smile) No..(laugh)
Jungkook :- (whisper) Aren't you very fast huh?
Yoongi:-(confused) What do you mean?
Jungkook: I'm going to be Uncle soon. (smile) Congratulations Hyung.
Yoongi :- (blush) Ah..that...Jim Baby told you this? Aish..this brat couldn't keep it secret until wedding.
Jungkook:-No need to keep it secret from me. Don't worry I won't tell anyone until your wedding (laughing)
Yoongi:-😑
Jimin:-(excited) Hey you idiot why didn't you listen to me? I want to give you some knowledge you'll need this later.
Tae-(embarassed) I don't need knowledge regarding that don't you know I don't love him. I'm just fulfilling my duty.
Jimin:- Making love with partner is also fulfilling your duty. You've to make love with him sooner or later.
Tae: (nervous) Don't scare me Chim...plus he was my sister's husband.
Jimin:- Yes....he WAS. Now he IS your husband. It was all in your fate.
Tae: I can't. It's not like your and Yoongi Hyung's relation, my situation is different.
Jimin:-So tell me everything in detail whatever happened after your marriage. I'll help you with your relation.
Tae: OK..(he told Jimin whatever happened between them after their marriage)
Jimin:- (in mind) I know how to make you two together.....(he looked at Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim and smirked)
(JK told Yoongi about that morning incident)
Yoongi:-(sigh) You've feelings for him Dude.
Jungkook:-(shocked) No Hyung...never. I can't fall for anyone instantly. I can't.
Yoongi-And this happened with you means he is the one whom you had to fall for. Let me give you an advice..... don't let beautiful moments disappear because of past. Never let your past control your future. Whatever happened was meant to happened. We can't change it but we can make our future. Just listen to your heart... you'll get your answer.
(JK sighed and closed his eyes)
(Once they reached hotel it was still noon so they slept VMin and YoonKook in one room. Now all couples were sitting together Mins, Parks "Jimin's Parents",
Kims, Jeons.... having chitchat along with dinner)
Mr. Min: It's been a while we took break from work. So I decided Yoongi's marriage like this so we can have fun together... missing our college days....
Mrs. Jeon:- Do you know kids we all were friends in a group and ended up marrying each other...
Yoongi:-Yes isn't a big coincidence that you all fell for your respective spouse though you all eight were in one group.
Mr. Min/Park/Kim/Jeon:- We were possessive for our love ones.... (smirked at their wives who blushed in response)
(Seeing all old couples being romantic Yoonmin and Taekook chuckled at them)
Yoongi: (whisper to Jimin) Baby I wanna kiss you.
Jimin:-(gasp) Now? You know we can't touch each other here...
Yoongi:- Isn't it cruel that they're not letting us sleep together. Jungkook and Taehyung are married, they can sleep together. I'll come to your room tonight with Jungkook and will carry you to my room.
Jimin:- (blush) No please.control till marriage after that I'm all yours.
Yoongi:- (smirk) I can't wait... it's not our first time. Don't be a third wheel between Taekook.
Jimin:-You're really something. Love you...
Yoongi:- I love you too baby....
Yoongi:- Ab... Uncles..Appa....can we go out to roam around this City. We already slept very much whole day...so can we?
Mrs. Park:- You and Jungkook can go but Jimin won't join you.
Yoongi: Mom...we four are going. Me, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.Taekook looked at them surprisingly) Please Appa... (puppy eyes)
Mr. Park :- Okay..no problem.
Mrs. Min- They aren't not married yet. So we can't give you two permission.
Jimin:- Please Aunt...(all chuckled at his cuteness and nodded. Yoonmin jumped in excitement)
Yoongi:- Let's go...(he pulled JK as Jimin pulled Tae's wrist and left from there)
(Yoonmin were walking ahead of Taekook, where Yoongi was grabbing Jimin's waist and Jimin was resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder, Taekook smiled at them, Tae tripped over a rock and JK saved him by grabbing his waist both blushed until a man spoke up)
Man:- Hey you both, get a room this is a crowded place and you guys are blocking our way....(Taekook widened their eyes and stood up while looking here and there awkwardly)
Jungkook:-Ab...Oh..where have they gone?
Tae:- Umm...who?
Jungkook:- Yoongi hyung....
Tae:- Jiminie....Aish this brat....(JK called YG)
Jungkook:- He's not even picking my call. Let's go and search for them.
Tae:- (smile widely) It looks like a movie.
Jungkook:- Why do you smile whenever we're in trouble?? Are you for real?
Tae:- Oh Bupu..don't you watch movies where main actors get apart from their group and spend night in a small room together..in each other's arms....so.romantic...wow....(JK rolled his eyes)
Jungkook:- So you wanna spend night with me, in a small room?
Tae:- No, not with you but with my bias... idiot (he cursed JK under his breath and walked ahead of JK)
Jungkook:-(shout) I'M DEFINITELY MORE HANDSOME THAN THAT JK OR OK WHATEVER... (he ran behind Tae to catch up with him)
Tae:- In your dreams...
Jungkook:-Don't make me repeat my words..
Tae:- Like I care..
(JK was walking while looking here and there suddenly Taehyung pulled his hood from the back making his back hit Tae's chest)
Jungkook:- (shocked) What are you doing? (he freed his hoodie from Tae's grip)
Tae:- Bupu just look at these varieties of hats. wow I wanna buy
Jungkook: (sigh) Then buy...
(Tae nodded and tried a hat)
Tae:- (to JK) How's it?
(JK found Tae adorable, he was going to say something but shopkeeper spoke up)
SK:-Look so perfect on you. You look like a model...so handsome....what a perfect choice. Just buy it. (Tae kept that hat aside and wore other one)
Tae: How's it Bupu?
Jungkook:- This one is...(cut off by SK)
SK:-This one is even more better. You're so handsome. Buy this one. I'll pack it..
Tae:- (fake smile) ARE YOU MY HUSBAND? I've to wear this for my husband not for you. So can you please let him decide. I know you wanna sell something. But don't worry let my husband decide then we'll buy hmm? You'll get money....just wait.....(he looked at JK and smiled widely, JK removed that hat and put another hat on Tae's head)
Jungkook: (smile) Perfect....(Tae smiled)
Tae: Then I'll buy this....(JK took out his wallet and gave his card to SK) How much
does it cost?
SK:-40 Euro Sir....
Tae:-(happily) Wow...so cheap...right Kookie? (JK nodded) Convert it into Won.
Jungkook: Leave it Taehyung.
Tae:- No... why would I leave it? Just tell me how much I spend so I'll return your money when I'll get a job.
Jungkook:-It's around 54,000 Won.
(Tae laughed)
Tae-That's really cheap....(he widened eyes when he processed JK's words again) 54000? (he looked at SK) Is it of gold? Or silver? Why is it so costly....(he gulped).
SK:-(smile) I packed it...here you go...
Tae:- Unpack it. And hang it again. I won't buy...
Jungkook:- I'm paying...it's not that costly...
Tae:- I know you can pay but I can't return you that much amount...(he pout and left)
Jungkook:-(to SK) T'm buying it (smile) (JK paid and ran behind Tae and made him wear it)
Tae: Why did you buy it?
Jungkook:- I just wanted to...(Tae blushed) Think of it as a gift... Let me try to call Yoongi Hyung after calling) Let's go they're waiting for us outside the market....(Tae nodded and JK unintentionally grabbed Tae's hands to securely stick Tae with himself)
| Later |
Tae:- Jiminah I'm so tired. I wanna sleep.
Jimin:- Shut up. Aren't you curious about your future?
Tae:- What does that mean?
Jimin:- Astrologer (he smirked while looking at a direction)
Tae:- No way. We're not going there. I don't believe in this all.
Jimin:- Let's give it a try...come with me... (he dragged Tae inside while YoonKook sighed and followed them)
(They came inside, the place was dark and a woman was sitting with straight face, Tae and Jimin sat infront of her while Yoongi and JK were standing behind them...)
Jungkook:-(to YG) I didn't know Jimin Hyung is same of Taehyung..both are unbelievable.
Yoongi:- Because both are cousins...(Woman coughed to grab their attention, she was looking at JK with a smirk which Tae noticed)
Tae:- It's better if you do your work rather than staring at MY husband....(fake smile)
Astrologer:- Give me your hand...(Jimin handed his hand to her as she said) Your life is gonna be so busy in waking your husband up...
Jimin:- What?
Astrologer: At almost all important occasions I'm seeing you waking him up from sleep. That's all is in your future (Jimin glared at Yoongi)
Jimin:- Follow me outside you sleepy head.
Astrologer:- (to JK) Are you next?
Tae:-(angry) Am I invisible?
Astrologer:- Give me your hand.....he gave his hand to her) Oh My Namjesus. I want hobi water...what did I just see..(she was blushing)
Tae:- What was that? (She looked at Tae then JK then to Tae, Tae raised his eyebrows) What?
Astrologer:- (gulp) I wanna give you an advice. (she whispered to Tae) Beware of double bunny. He won't let you get up from the bed in future.
Tae:- That means he'll do everything? He'll cook for me. He won't let me step on floor?
Astrologer:- Not that... Just try to find out other way...pay me then you can leave....
(Jungkook coughed when he understood her words)
Jungkook:- Ummm.... Taehyung let's...let's..go.. Yeah..hmmm? (they paid and went out)
Astrologer:- They're cute.....
Yoongi: Baby...listen to me...stop... Jimin:- I hate you... (he was walking ahead while Yoongi was following him with pleading eyes) I'm not gonna marry you...
Tae:- Bupu tell me please what was she saying? You know it. You understood her right?
Jungkook: I-I don't know... forget it...she was blabbering nonsense..
Tae:- Isn't it strange that you won't let me get up from bed!! How is it possible...and why... (JK nervously looked at Tae, when Tae looked up at him, JK turned his gaze back to Yoonmin who were bickering, JK walked to them fastly and ignored Tae) WHAT DOES SHE MEAN REALLY??
| Mid Night |
Jungkook:- Hyung you're here....(YG was drinking alcohol) What happened?
Yoongi:- Weren't you sleeping?
Jungkook:- How can I sleep, after her words.... (sigh) is he still angry with you?
Yoongi:- Yes, he is very angry. He's not even listening to me...tell me Kook what should I do? (he grabbed his own head)
Jungkook:- Spend some time with him..
Yoongi:-Can you do me a favor?
Jungkook: What is it?
Yoongi:- Sleep with Taehyung tonight.
Jungkook:- No...not today...I can't... it's very awkward..
Yoongi-Please...(YG tried hard but JK didn't listen to him) Okay..fine.....(he poured drink for JK and mixed something in his drink secretly) Cheers...
Jungkook:- Cheers.....(JK was fully drunk after a shot, YG smirked)