Part 3

(Tae angrily came out of the mansion and sat on the bench)
Min Young:-(smile) Taehyungah... (Tae glanced at her and looked down)
Tae:- Why are you here? I wanna be alone.
Min Young:- (sat with him) I'm your friend I must help you with this...(smile)
Tae:- (looked at her) Min Young....is it Jungkook? Your crush? That Kookie?
Min Young:-(nodded) Hmm..and Tae for your parents' sake. Give a chance to this marriage.It will bring happiness. I'm sure.
Tae:-(chuckled) Happiness? Why are you forcing me? Isn't it your chance to grab him and marry him, like your mom wants.(Min Young was hurt cause of his words)
Min Young:- So you think I'm that bad. So let me clear this thing, I just used to like Kook as he was so caring and sweet. It's not like I was madly in love with him but my mom thinks like that. Don't worry about her and listen to your parents, if you still don't want to believe me then...(she sighed and walked away)
Tae's POV:-(biting his lips) I should talk to Jiminie...(he called Jimin)
Jimin:-(OTP) Yes Tae?
Tae:-Jiminie..help me...(he told him everything)
Jimin:-As much I know about Jungkook, he is very good for you but only if you're ready then say yes...no need to force.
Mr. Kim:-(serious) TAE WE NEED TO TALK.
Tae:- Jiminie I'll call you back..(he hung up)
(Mr. Kim took seat beside Tae)
Mr. Kim:- Son, I know what I'm going to say is difficult for you but please help Jungkook. He never share his pain with anyone. He didn't used to love Yoo Jung in starting but slowly she took a little place in his heart. Please make him happy again.
Tae:- Dad..why are you doing this???
Mr. Kim:- Because I love you and I know how much perfect Jungkook is. Please marry him. For me....(he joint his hands infront of Tae)
Tae:- (grabbed dad's hands) Dad don't need to this (sigh) fine. I'm ready. I'll marry him...(he said being emotionless)
Mr. Kim:-(happy) thank you son.(hugged Tae)

(JK was sitting on the floor while grabbing his hair)
Jungkook's POV: Everything was perfect. We were happy though we never confessed but we felt the care and affection. How can I give your place to someone else huh? Is it right No.....Never.
(Mrs. Jeon came into his room and hugged her son with teary eyes)
Mrs. Jeon:-Son...I..
Jungkook: Mom please don't do this. Let me spend my life with her memories. Please... please..
Mrs. Jeon:- Okay let's say you stayed single for life while crying for Yoo Jung. Do you think she'll be happy there? Tell me. You told me yesterday what was her last words.
Jungkook:- Mom but...
Mrs. Jeon:- She wants you to be happy. And Tae is her brother. Of course she'll be happy for you. Don't hurt yourself. Just marry Tae and give sometime to understand each other. If you still won't be happy then we won't interfare in your life anymore. Just last time hmm?

      | Time skip to wedding day |
(Tae was looking at his reflection in mirror)
Tae's POV:-From my childhood, I always dreamt to get married with love of my life. I saved all of me for my husband. For that person whom I'll love with my heart. I planned so many things for my wedding day but I'm not interested to do anything now because I'm getting married to a man whom I don't know a bit about. I wish I'll be able to give him what he deserves as a husband but what about me? Does anyone think about me? Neither my family nor Jungkook's. No one asked what's my opinion. Everyone is just thinking about Jungkook. Not me...(sigh) I miss you Noona only you used to listen to me.
Jimin:- What are you thinking? (he said as he came to Tae and fixed his earring) Hmm?
Tae:-(sad smile) Nothing. I never thought my Noona won't attend my marriage... I'm missing her.
(Min Young came there with smiling face)
Min Young:-Taehyung...Uncle Kim is waiting for you outside. He's very emotional. Let's go.
Jimin:- Let's go Tae. Be brave. You'll succeed. (Tae smiled sadly and came out of room)
Mr. Kim:- My son is so gorgeous....(he kissed Tae's cheek and held Tae's hand) Let's go baby my blessings are always there with you.
(Jungkook was standing at the altar, waiting for Taehyung with cold expression)
Yoongi:-Jungkook, stop showing such expression. Atleast smile for your parents. (pat JK's back)
Jungkook:-I won't do what's difficult for me. I'm showing my inner feelings.
Yoongi:- Only for this marriage please.
Jungkook:- Hyung please don't force me.
Everyone is just forcing me...
Yoongi:-O..K.. there's your bride...(he said while gesturing towards entrance)
Jungkook's POV:- Here I'm again gonna tie up in this boring relationship. I don't know but I'm already hating this Taehyung. His existence is giving me disgust feeling. Whatever (roll his eyes at Tae and showed his side profile to guests and Tae)
Mr. Kim:- Jungkook here (he gave Tae's hand to JK which he received coldly) Take care of my son.
Jungkook:-(whisper) Never. (Tae looked at him sadly cause he heard him)
Priest: Repeat your vows.
Jungkook:- I, Jeon Jungkook take you Kim Taehyung as my husband, to have and to hold to be there with you, until death do us apart. I do.

Tae:- I, Kim Taehyung, take you Jeon Jungkook as my husband, to have and to hold, to be there with you, until death do us apart. I do.

Priest: May God always keep you two together. (he smiled at which Taekook cursed under their breathe)
Jungkook's POV:- Always? With him? Never.
Tae's POV:- Is it blessing or curse?
Priest:- You may kiss...(Taekook got shocked)
Jungkook's POV: What the hell is this..ahh... I'll do the same I did with Yoo Jung..yes..
(he leaned to Tae's lips and pecked his cheek just at the corner of his lips)
Tae's POV:- Why am Ishivering? Oh shit it was the first time someone kissed me like this except family...(he turned to red)
Everyone:-(clapping) Congratulations👏🏻....
| After party l
Mr. Jeon:- It's getting late as our newly-wedded couple must be tired. Let's go to home.
Jungkook:- I'll join you in your car..(JK doesn't want to join with Tae)
Mr.Jeon:-You both aren't going to live with us. I've bought other house for you guys.
Jungkook:-(whisper) What was the need for it? Are you forgetting that it's forced marriage?
Mr. Jeon:- That's why you'll live with him. And I already told everyone that you're on leave for a month. So give your time to Tae fully. I'll manage business with Yoongi hmm? (he made JK sit in car and also helped Tae, then bid their goodbye)
| At taekook's house |
Tae: Are we gonna live here?
Jungkook:-(nodded) Hmm.
Tae:- Only two of us?
Jungkook:-(irritated) Are you expecting someone to join in honeymoon?
Tae:- (widened eyes) Honeymoon?
Jungkook:- It's what our family thought before buying this thing (pointed at house)
Driver:-(bowed) Sir, your luggage is already in there. Now I'll take my leave (he bowed and left)
Tae:- Still this is so big house for two people. And it's not even populated area.
Jungkook:- Let's go inside....(he went away while Tae was exploring everything)
(After exploring whole house Tae came to the bedroom where JK was sitting on bed after changing while messaging someone, as soon as he saw Tae, he kept his phone aside and laid down)
Jungkook:-(closed eyes) I'm taking bed.
(Tae didn't respond him as he went to fresh up, JK wasn't sleeping he was thinking about Yoo Jung with tears in his eyes, Tae came out as he also laid down on other side of bed)
Jungkook:- Excuse me. I won't share bed.
Tae: Oh..then take couch..(he smiled and turned around to sleep)
Jungkook:-(mad) What the f?? I'm asking YOU to leave bed. I wanna sleep alone.
Tae:-(sat up) Who doesn't want to share bed?
Jungkook:- Me.
Tae:-Then you should leave right? Because I don't have any problem to share bed. It's big enough for two people.
Jungkook:- Are you willing to spend wedding night?
Tae:- Why are you bringing that? I'm just saying I'll sleep here only (Tae is scared to sleep alone)
Jungkook:-YOU... I'LL THROW YOU OUT.
Tae:-Dare to even touch me...
Jungkook :- (sigh) Fine I'll take couch.
Tae:-Wait..we can sleep here but we won't cross this line...(he showed one vertical line on bed sheet)
Jungkook:-Fine..(they slept showing their back to each other )
(It's JK's habit to sleep straight on his back, Tae wants to cuddle something, he started to move in search of a pillow and at that moment JK's eyes widened when a grabby hand landed on his stomach and pulled him closer)
Jungkook:-(looked at Tae) WHAT THE HELL?
(he removed Tae's hand and pushed him back to his area) Is he insane? (he closed his eyes but this time Tae hit his nose while sleeping) Aahhh... Mumma (fake cried and pushed Tae's hand again, but Tae didn't let him sleep whole night. Atlast Tae pulled JK's pillow and slept while hugging it) I shouldn't sleep on bed. (JK without disturbing Tae went to couch and slept there while shivering)
| Next morning..|
(Tae woke up with a smile as he had a good sleep after a while, but his gaze caught a small figure curled up into ball on the couch)
Tae:-(shocked) OH MY GOD. Why is he sleeping there? (he remembered his doings) Now you're dead Taehyung.

_______________________________________________________________

Hope to like it 😃✌🏻