Part 8

(When Tae raised slipper high, JK grabbed his hand as he pinned Tae on bed while Tae was struggling to just make slipper land on JK's coconut head)
Jungkook:- ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR SENSE? YOU'RE USING VIOLENCE.
Tae:-(chuckled) VIOLENCE? AND WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE FORCING ME TO WEAR THAT DRESS HUH?
Jungkook:- I WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING JUST GO AND WEAR THIS DRESS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I CAPABLE TO DO..
Tae:-(stuttering) W-What..will you do huh?
Jungkook:-(smirk) As I said I'll make you change here infront me.
Tae:- You can't.
Jungkook:-Want me to show?
Tae:-Get off...
Jungkook:- I know what you want...(he picked Tae in bridal style while Tae was protesting shaking his legs continuously)
Tae:- LEAVE ME. JUNGKOOK I SWEAR I'LL DO WORST WITH YOU.
Jungkook:-Okay deal. First me then you.
Tae:- You sure?
Jungkook's POV :- (smirk) You won't show me your face in embarassment...huh!! (JK put Tae down near washroom as he brought that dress to Tae and pushed him to washroom) Let's have fun...(he smirked and took a sip of wine while sitting on bed, waiting for Tae)
(It's been more than half-an-hour but Tae didn't come out. JK went to knock on the door)
Jungkook: Come out. I can't wait...(no response) Taehyung don't test my patience come out... (no response) I'm going to break the door. (he kicked on the door as his eyes widened seeing The laying on the floor unconscious) TAEHYUNG?? OH GOD...T..TAE?? (he picked him in bridal style and brought to bed)
Tae's POV:- Kim Taehyung never loose.. (he was pretending to be unconscious)
Jungkook:- His clothes are wet...should I change..(Tae's soul left his body, his mind stopped working)
Tae's POV: You dumb Kim Taehyung you should've lie on dry place. Now what?? (JK's hand lightly brushed on his shirt as Tae was praying for JK to stop)
Tae:-(whining) Hhuhuu!! Don't disturb my sleep.
Jungkook-Aish..so he's not sick.huh..just sleeping. Brainless human.
Tae's POV:- THIS STUPID BUNNY WANTS TO DIE AT EARLY AGE...(JK laid down on his side after taking a glance at sleeping Tae)
   | Next Morning |
(JK woke up, he was yawning while watching Tae running here and there)
Jungkook's POV:-Don't know what's going to come for me today...(he sighed)
Tae:-Oh!! You woke up??
Jungkook:-Not yet.
Tae: It's good you woke up yourself or I was thinking to pour water on you...
Jungkook:-(mad) Why can't you let me sleep? It's not like I've to do something.
Tae-You've to do a lot. Here...
(he threw a rolled paper which JK caught, JK unrolled it and got shocked seeing a long list)
Jungkook:-What is this?
Tae:-I need these all things as I've to cook many special dishes.
Jungkook-What's so special?
Tae:-Our Mom Dad and in-laws are coming. Now move. I've to change bedsheet.
Jungkook-Let me sleep for some more minutes. (Tae pulled bedsheet causing JK rolled down from the bed, he hissed when his hips landed on floor hardly) AISH THIS PUNK....
(JK walked to cupboard to take out his clothes)
Jungkook:-Aish...how many times I told you to not interfare with my belongings. Where's my lower?
Tae:- Behind your shirts in upper row.
Jungkook:- (angry) WHERE'S IT? IT'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
Tae-I kept it there...wait if I find it there you'll be dead for real...(Tae walked to JK)
(JK smirked but Tae glared at him while grabbing his lower out of cupboard)
Tae:- What's this?
Jungkook:-It wasn't there?
Tae:- Are you saying I'm a magician? How it came there. You just know to waste my time.
Jungkook:-I couldn't see it.
Tae:- You need eyes which are given you to see....(walked away from there)
Jungkook:-(to his lower) I HATE YOU...
(he opened door of washroom)
Tae:- No.. wait..
Jungkook:-Now what?
Tae:- That..(he walked inside washroom) you can bath later. Now I'm using washroom.
Jungkook:-Go to another bathroom.
Tae-That bathroom's shower isn't working.
Jungkook-Then why the hell you woke me up....(fake crying) I can't even bath..why life is so unfair to me...
Tae:- Good boy. Pass your time like this. I'll be back soon...(he closed washroom's door on JK's face... JK pouted angrily)
(Tae came out while wiping his hair and tried to control his laugh seeing JK sitting on bed)
Tae:- You can go.
Jungkook:-Yeah..yeah...(he grabbed his clothes and fastly walked towards Tae, Tae backed away) I'm regretting!!!
Tae:-What?? (JK leaned to Tae's face)
Jungkook:-Stop testing my patience.
(he walked to washroom while Tae shrugged it off)
| Later |
(JK was glaring at Tae who was being shy while sitting between Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim)
Jungkook's POV:- Unbelievable. No one will believe that this innocent face hides a devil. Such an evil person. What should I do to bring him on track...!!!
Mrs. Jeon :- Jungkook why my son-in-law is turning to skinny? Are you not taking care of his health??
Jungkook's POV:- Oh Mom he can take care of himself. I'm the one who needs to be take care of from this devil.
Tae:- (blush) No mom. He takes care of me very much. He always fulfill my wishes. I don't need anything else.....(JK frowned)
Mr. Jeon:-(pat JK's back) Proud of you son. (JK smiled nervously)
Mr. Kim:- Son I'm hungry.
Jungkook:-Oh!! Yes, let's go abeonim (abeonim means father-in-law)
Mrs. Kim:- I'm craving for your handmade dishes son...
Tae:- Aww..come Mumma...(they all sat down for lunch, Tae served them)
(After dinner JK wore his apron to wash dishes, Mrs. Kim frowned)
Mrs. Kim:-Jungkook?? You wash dishes??
Mrs. Jeon:-What am I seeing?? Someone pinch me. Jungkook never entered in kitchen now washing dishes...(Tae gulped)
Tae:- Aahh...bupu~ how many times I told you to not wash dishes...(JK chocked)
Jungkook's POV:- 0 times. You forced me to wash dishes everyday.
Tae: (laugh nervously) He's so caring that he never let me do dishes. He insisted me that he loves to wash dishes. It's his dream so I let him mom.
Mrs. Jeon:- That's unbelievable.
Jungkook:-(glared at Tae) Unbelievable.
Tae:- Leave it Kookie. I'll wash dishes later.. (he took off JK's apron and left outside while holding JK's hand, Mrs. Jeon winked at Mrs. Kim)
Jungkook:-Dad, I wanna join office. I'm bored and I also wanna come back to home.
Mr. Jeon:- You can visit us anytime and don't worry about office. Yoongi and me are taking care of everything.
Jungkook:-Dad I wanna work please.
Mr. Jeon:- One more week son...(smile) ( JK nodded) Okay, so we should take out leave now...right Kim?
Mr. Kim:-Yeah sure.
(suddenly Mr. Kim felt dizzy and lost his balance, JK caught him)
Jungkook: (worried) Abeonim!! Did you miss your medicine?
Mr. Kim:-  (nodded nervously)
Tae:-(held dad's hand) Dad please take care of yourself. Never miss your medicine please.
Jungkook:- Yoo Jung never let you miss your medicine...(he looked down sadly, Tae's eyes got teary remembering his caring sister)
(Mrs. Jeon hugged Mrs. Kim)
Taehyung :- D-Dad.for Noona....p..please take care of yourself hmm?
(Mr. Kim nodded while crying and hugged Tae, JK was also crying, Mr. Jeon tried to lighten up mood)
Mr. Jeon:- Kim don't miss your medicine. You've to live long. Won't you see our grandchildren? (everyone laughed with teary eyes except for Taekook)
Mr. Kim:- Yes..our little little bears...I wanna play with them, so I'll take medicine on time.
Mr. Jeon:-Umm..little bears or little bunnies?
(Tae looked down, his cheeks were red by now. JK was sweating)
Jungkook:- Stop it dad!!
Mr. Kim:- My life isn't that much long. Let me see my grandchildren hmm?
Tae:- Aish! Dad stop this. Nothing gonna happen to you. You'll even see your grand children getting married!! Happy? (Tae smiled widely with teary eyes at which everyone giggled except JK who was stunned cause of Tae's boldness)
(JK got lost in Tae's beautiful smile, his eyes trailed from Tae's eyes to his lips which were forming a boxy smile, JK smiled too at his cuteness, Tae looked at him as his smile dropped, JK smiled genuinely and Tae smiled back while blushing as they bid goodbye to their elders)
(JK was going upstairs when The stopped him by blocking his way)
Tae:-Who'll wash dishes? Now moms aren't here. Better continue your duty....(fake smile)
Jungkook:- Really?? And tell me who insisted to wash dishes?? Me?? (fake laugh) You're really something.. you can even lie??
Tae:- We can lie according to our comfort. (he sat on couch)
Jungkook:- Who said this?
Tae: (smirk) Me. It's my rule... now go bupu ~ (JK left as Tae smirked)