Part 5

| Next Morning |

(JK was sleeping soundly but some weird noises were interrupting his sleep)
Jungkook's POV:- (irritated) What's wrong in this morning...can't even sleep peacefully...(he took a pillow and kept on his ear, but that sound was increasing more and more then stopped) Finally (smiled but again that sound made him jump on his place) WHAT'S WRONG..? (he got up and looked around and walked to that sound's source)
(he came downstairs to living room where it was silence)
Jungkook:-Taehyung...? (looking around)
Tae:-(from JK's behind) I'm here...(wave his hand)
Jungkook:- Huh? Where?
Tae:- Behind you...(JK looked behind and saw Tae in dark doing something, he turned on lights)
Tae:- Oh..? There were light in this corner? I didn't notice..(Tae was standing on stool)
Jungkook:- What were you doing in dark?
Tae:- Stupid. I told you I didn't know it was bulb on my head otherwise I would've turned it on.
Jungkook:- You're the one who's stupid not me.
Tae:-Explain why? You've qualities to be stupid.
Jungkook:-(mad) You interrupted my sleep... (he went to Tae and saw him holding drill machine to make hole on wall) It was the reason for that sound...(pointed at drill machine)
Tae: (smile nervously) Hehehe...(gulp)
Jungkook:-Didn't you know I was sleeping so you shouldn't make any noise?
Tae:- Just look at the watch it's 12 noon. And it's not an hour to sleep plus I've a lot of stuff to do, I'm not free like you to spend whole day wasting with laptop and sleeping.
Jungkook :- So I waste my time on laptop?
Tae: I don't know anything about you. And I'm not even interested. I've to hang these pictures here so I've to make holes. Now don't disturb.
Jungkook:- YES... YOU DON'T DISTURB ME..
Tae:- Me? (fake laugh) YOU STUPID...
Jungkook:- YOU ARE STUPID... WHY DID I EVEN MARRY YOU?
Tae: How would I know that? Ask yourself.
Jungkook:- Get down.
Tae:- I won't...
Jungkook:- Taehyung I'm sa....(his voice was not audible because Tae started drill machine, JK closed his both ears while shouting but Tae was just smirking)
(Drill machine stopped itself, Tae got panicked)
Tae:- What happened? (he started to check it)
Jungkook:- Now listen to me...
Tae:- I'll but first check what's wrong with it? (fake cried) I've to make many holes...Why isn't it working? (he looked at JK and found him smirking while holding it's plug)
A/N: Yes JK plugged out Tae's machine
Tae:-Plugged in.
Jungkook:-No way.
Tae:- You know I always win.
Jungkook:- Not this time until you listen to words. my
Tae: I won't listen to your lecture...(imitating JK) WE AREN'T HUSBANDS. IT WAS FORCED MARRIAGE. DON'T ACT LIKE MY HUSBAND... (look at JK) Mr. Jeon Jungkook...same here. But it doesn't mean I'll live in simple house while crying in a corner. I'll turn this home into my sweet home....
Jungkook:-Two minute silence...
Tae: Sorry but silence doesn't suit me. Jungkook:-Will I be ever able to say? Tae:-I'm here to say, you just listen (commanding) Plug it in.
Jungkook:-(mad) ENOUGH...(Tae flinched) Who do you think you are?
Tae:- I'm Kim Taehyung, you forget my name already...ahh..it's okay..
Jungkook:- Shut up...
Tae:- No..tell me why? I've tongue to speak. I can't stay silent that's it....
(Tae came down from the stool and walked to JK as he snatched the plug but JK also pulled it as a result Tae lost his balanced and he fell on JK, JK grabbed his waist but he too fell down, they both were laying on floor with Tae on top, Tae looked at JK's eyes, they stared deep into each other eyes, their faces were too close, they were so lost but JK spoke)
Jungkook:- Now listen.....(Tae scrunch his nose)
Tae:-Ughhh...(he got up)
Jungkook:-(while standing) What happened?
Tae:-Didn't you brush your teeth before coming here? Ahh.. your mouth stinks....(pulled plug from JK's hand and started to do his work)
Jungkook:-(embarassed) Did I smell that bad? (he kept hand on mouth and ran to his room while Tae burst out into laughter)
Tae:-I knew how to make him leave...now he won't disturb me whole day..(smirked and started his machine)
(After freshing up, JK came to kitchen and found a plate on table, he opened it's lid and chuckled at Tae's cute way to serve sandwich which had smiley drawn on it with sauce)
Jungkook's POV: I can't understand this boy. Sometimes shows care for me and other moment irritates me....(he had a bite and closed his eyes) So delicious...(after completing his sandwich, he even licked his fingers as he kept his plate in sink)
Tae:- Mr. Jeon wash it...(JK flinched)
Jungkook:-(gulp) I knew it...(he started to wash) Why did you made that sandwich?
Tae:- For you to eat.
Jungkook:-(teasing) It's taste was very bad.
Tae:- But still you were licking your fingers. Such a bad liar...(he went outside)
Jungkook:-(cursed himself) Try more to act smart
                                               | Next Day |
(JK was alone in room Yoongi called JK)
Yoongi:- How's it going Kookie? Are you bored?
(JK imagined himself washing dishes)
Jungkook:-(whisper) Someone is not giving me time to get bore.
Yoongi:- Huh?
Jungkook:- Oh nothing... You tell how's it going?
Yoongi:- Very hectic and Appa also preponed our marriage date.
Jungkook:-(surprised) Really? Congratulations Hyung....you must be happy then..
Yoongi:- I'm very happy more than you imagine but it's very difficult to manage both things together as you know Appa wants this marriage to be held in Spain. I'm stressed nowadays.
Jungkook:- Then let me come to office.
Yoongi:- No you won't...enjoy your honeymoon. I'll manage here also I met Mr. Song and he is ready to invest with us. But contract needs your signature....
Jungkook:- Then send my secretary here. I'll sign papers.
Yoongi:- That's great wow.. I'll send him.
Jungkook:-Fine..bye.
Yoongi:- Hm..take care.
(JK disconnected call and freshed up as he changed clothes to look presentable infront of his secretary)
(Jungkook was happily coming downstairs, he was happy for Yoonmin's wedding but didn't notice soapsuds on floor as his shoe slipped on it and he fell down with a loud thud)
Tae's POV:- Oh God earthquake....(he shouted and came out to living room, JK was growing in pain and laying on floor) Oh it's you...but why are you laying on floor?
Jungkook: (angry) DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M RESTING HERE? AM I ON PICNIC?
(Tae gave him his hand to help him getting up)
Jungkook:- No need...(got up himself)
Tae:- Don't you see before stepping?
Jungkook:- Why the hell you spread soapsuds here? Where were you?
Tae:-I was in kitchen and I spread to wash floor but it was also lunch time so I got busy with cooking...(JK angrily held Tae's shoulder and slipped again causing both of them to fall and felt pain in their hips) (now they both were sitting on floor)
Tae:- Ahhh...mummaaaaaaa.....
Jungkook:- I can't walk now..
(Tae looked at him angrily as he picked some soapsuds and threw on JK, JK angrily did the same, they started to fight not knowing two men were watching them with shock)
Secretary:-(whisper) Is he really Mr. Jeon Jungkook? (JK was covered with foam)
Security Guard: (laugh nervously) Couple fight?
Jungkook:- Just see what I can do... (he rubbed soapsuds on Tae's face)
Tae:- HEY YOU STUPID BUNNY.....
Secretary :- (clear throat) Mr. J-Jeon? (Taekook looked at men while grabbing each other's hands to prevent themselves)
Jungkook:-(cold tone) Oh you're here.
Secretary: (controlling his laugh) Y-Yes. (JK's eyes widened when he noticed his own condition, he just came after freshing up and where he is sitting now...he glared at Tae who just let JK's hand go and stood up)
Tae:-(bowed) Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Taehyung.
Secretary:- Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon..(smile)
(JK also stood up nervously)
Jungkook:-(bite his lips) Give me file.
Secretary:-Sir.you should wipe your hands.
Jungkook:-(embarassed) Wait here for some minutes. I'll come back....(he went upstairs while hissing due to pain in his hips)
Tae:- I'll bring refreshment for you...
Secretary: No please Mr. Jeon I'm fine.
Tae:-Wait for while. I'll be back...(he hurriedly left to kitchen)

(It was night and Tae was tossing and turning, he was thinking of a method to sleep on bed because he is scared to sleep alone, he wasn't sleeping peacefully from past two days because of fear)
Tae's POV: Think Tae. Think....(he started to shout loudly, JK woke up and came to him)
Jungkook: (worried) What happened? (Tae jumped on him wrapping his legs around JK's waist and hands around JK's neck)
Tae:-There's a spider...
Jungkook:- What? Just a spider?
Tae:- I'm scared of spider the most...
Jungkook:- It's a very small creature infront of you.
Tae:- I don't know please I won't sleep on couch. It'll bite me in night.
Jungkook:- I'll check it okay? Get down.
Tae:- (tightened his grip) No please.. I won't step on floor. It's still there....(fake crying)
Jungkook:-(sigh) Then sleep on bed. I'll sleep here..(he placed Tae on bed and picked his own pillow and blanket)
Tae:- Please don't leave me alone on this big bed. I'm scared (puppy eyes)
Jungkook: I can't sleep with you. You try to hug me whole night...and come close to me.
Tae:- Don't worry... I'm bottom. I won't snatch your innocence.
Jungkook:-(shock) WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING? SUCH A DIRTY MINDED PERSON. (he laid down on other side of bed) Now sleep and don't you dare to touch me.
Tae:- I won't touch you...huh...(he laid down while showing his back to JK)
Jungkook:- You sleep weirdly. (Tae turned around to face JK)
Tae:-I just want to hug something to sleep.
Jungkook:- Then take my pillow but don't come here...
Tae:- Thanks..(he hugged that pillow and turned his back to JK again)

Tae's POV:-(smirk) I wanted it, I got it...