part 18

Dont worry i m not deleting it and if anyone have prblm i will block them and report them i dnt wnt to make ppl sad Bcz of some 🤏 ppl
__________________________

| Min Young was tied on a chair|
(Min Young woke up with headache when she spotted her mother sitting there)
Min Young:- (crying) Mom....(she said with hope) Help me mom. I'm... I-I'm your daughter... please..
Mrs. Park: Umm...I should let you go hmm? (Min Young nodded while smiling) Why? (Min Young's smile dropped seeing her mother smirking) You're not my daughter but a source of money.
Min Young:-(crying) Mom what are you saying?
Mrs. Park: Look Min Young, you know the truth of Taehyung's sister...so I need to finish you. I can't let you go....(she asked her man to give her a knife) I can only save myself by killing you...(she gave an evil smile) Bye Min Young...
Min Young:-  (crying) Wait..mom listen... please.. I won't tell about Taehyung's sister to anyone. I don't want to put you in jail...please don't kill me... I'm your blood... your daughter...
Mrs. Park:-(smirk) Misunderstanding... you're not my daughter...I adopted you to use you. But you were of no use...you couldn't even seduce Jungkook. You're such a useless girl. I spent my whole money on your studies.. but you couldn't even become Jeon's daughter-in-law.such a useless girl.(Min Young couldn't believe what she just heard...her mind stopped working... Mrs. Park smirked as she was going to stab Min Young but Min Ho's voice stopped her)
Minho:-(crying) Min Young...
Min Young: (smile) Min Ho...
Cop:-Drop the knife or we'll shoot you... (cop said to Mrs. Park while pointing gun at her)
Mrs. Park:- Shoot me and see her dead body... (she went behind the chair on which Min Young was sitting and placed the knife on Min Young's neck)
Tae:- Leave her you witch and surrender yourself. You devil... piece of shit...
Mrs. Park: (laugh) Oh'see...my biggest enemy is here.
(JK grabbed Tae's wrist who was bursting out in anger and hide Tae behind his back)
Jungkook: Taehyung calm down.
Tae:- How can I calm down...look at her putting knife on her daughter's neck. I'll kill her...(JK held him tightly but Tae was resisting) Let me kill this witch she herself kidnapped Min Young for money. I hate her.
Mrs. Park:- Like I love you huh? I hate you too Kim Taehyung. You ruined my plan. How many times I tried to seperate you from Jungkook, only I know that...I even planned to send you to your sister but I failed..
(Police shot Mrs. Park's leg as she hissed in pain and two cops grabbed her hands)
Min Young:- Taehyung...she is the one who killed your sister...what should be her punishment??
(she said while giving disgusting look to Mrs. Park)
Tae: Noona......(JK looked at Mrs. Park with wide eyes)
Mrs. Park:- Yes, your poor sister. I killed her... wanna know how? Well it was very easy.....I trapped her in one go. She wasn't strong...or luck wasn't with her..she left us in my first attempt..I was very happy..I thought my path is clear....
Jungkook: P-path? You killed her...? You killed my wife? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL??? (JK was going to slap her but Minho grabbed his hand and held him from back)
Minho:-She is going to get punishment.
Jungkook:-LEAVE ME. I'LL KILL HER TODAY....
Cop:-You can't hit her. She's a woman. (JK looked back at Tae was crying silently while kneeling down, JK pushed Minho and bent down to Taehyung's level)
Jungkook: T-Tae...I...
Tae:-W-Why? (he asked being broken) she... killed my sister...Noona could be alive but this lady snatch her life away...why?
Mrs. Park:-(smirk) For money. Money is everything.. (Female cop slapped her)
Tae:-(angry) Slap her more...I hate her...SHE KILLED MY INNOCENT SISTER....WHO HAD NO CLUE OF HER EVILNESS...KILL THIS WOMAN... PUNISH HER WITH HARSHEST PUNISHMENT.
Jungkook-T-Tae...love....(he hugged Tae who was crying his heart out as Cops put the handcuffs on Mrs. Park's wrist who was smiling like a maniac)
Mrs. Park:-No matter how much harsh punishment I get. YOUR SISTER WON'T COME BACK. SHE IS DEAD...(JK lost his temper as he stood up and slapped Mrs. Park making her fall on ground)
Jungkook:-TAKE HER AWAY OFFICER RIGHT NOW... he shouted making everyone flinch)
(Cops left with Mrs. Park whose lips were bleeding but she was smiling crazily after
seeing Taekook in pain)
Jungkook: (crying) I can't believe my wife's killer was meeting us all this time...(he cried silently as Min Ho hugged him)
Minho:-Devil is at her right place now... (Minho broke hug with JK and hugged Min Young who was crying while looking down) Sshhh...baby... we're safe now...(JK looked at Tae as he made him stand up and pulled him in his arms...both Min Young and Taehyung were being crying mess in their lover's arms)
Tae:- She killed my sister for money Kook.. she took a life away...how can someone be so cruel like that...? How can be.....(he was sobbing while JK was patting his back, JK was also crying)
Jungkook:-Don't cry love..don't ... (he looked down and found Tae passed out, he wiped Tae's tears as he carry him in bridal style) We're leaving...(Minmin nodded as JK made his way back to his car)
(JK changed Tae's clothes as he made him comfortable on bed meanwhile he himself wasn't sleeping, he was staring deep at Tae while laying beside Tae)
Jungkook's POV:- Don't be so weak. You're my strong Taehyung....(he caressed Tae's soft cheek with his thumb) you've to be strong. Everything isn't under our control. Life or death isn't what we decide. Yoo Jung left from our life but she's alive in our heart... (he kissed Tae's forehead and pull him more close before closing his eyes)
(Next morning, Tae woke up but his eyes became teary thinking about Yoo Jung, his adorable late sister who is no more)
Tae's POV:- Noona...I'm sorry that I didn't try to find out about your killer. I'm very bad brother... right?? (he was crying silently to not bother JK's sleep) I'm sorry Noona. Please forgive your little brother....(he removed JK's hand from his waist as he kissed JK's nose before getting up from the bed)
| Weeks later |
(After that day, Tae became silent. He wasn't talking like he used to do. As Jungkook tried his best to lighten up Tae's mood but nothing worked as one day JK planned something to make him feel good)
Tae-I'm not in any mood to have dinner outside. You can go if you want to.
Jungkook-Oh c'mon Tae. Let's go out it's Sunday.
Tae-So what? I don't want to go anywhere.
Jungkook-You don't love me anymore right?
Tae-(roll his eyes) Emotional blackmail.
(JK gave his naughty smile before removing Tae's t-shirt above his head leaving Tae shocked)
Tae:- Hey you-(he hide his chest with hands) Pervert. You're so pervert.
Jungkook:-Go and change in this outfit...(handed a beautiful outfit to Tae)
Tae: What if I say no?
Jungkook: Then I won't take time to pull out your bottoms....(Tae gulped before taking outfits from JK and rushed towards bathroom) My baby is so cute..(chuckled)
(Tae came out as JK pushed him towards dressing table)
Tae:- What now?
Jungkook:- Put on some make-up. If you don't want to regret later...(wink)
Tae:- I'm not in a mood Bupu.
Jungkook: Please for me? (Tae nodded with a pout as JK smiled before leaving Tae)
Tae- What's he planning (he raised his eyebrows) Gosh this double bunny...(he put on a light make up and accessories when JK came back, Tae immediately turned around to have a look on JK and he was literally drooling over JK)
Jungkook:- What? (while rolling up his sleeves, Tae stood up and went towards JK) Are you ready? Should we leave?
Tae: No. We're not going anywhere.
Jungkook:- Why?
Tae:-First of all. Pull down your sleeves. Whom do you want to show your muscles? Only I can see that. Second don't show your chest too much Mr. (Tae botton up JK's shirt) And third wear some pink dress...black makes you more hot. I can't see girls getting head over heels for you.
Jungkook:-(pecked Tae's lips) My dear husband. The place we're visiting is having angels. So no one will see me. Everyone will have focus on them.
Tae:- Angels?
Jungkook: (nodded) Yes. Now let's go hmm?
Tae: But first change your clothes.
Jungkook:-Ahhh... don't irritate. Let's go.
Tae:-Bupu.... wait...(JK took him away)
(Tae's mouth was wide open in happiness, JK chuckled at his adorable bear)
Tae:-(looked back at JK) How did you get to know that BTS are having concert?
Jungkook: I've my own ways....(smirk)
Tae:-I can't believe I'm here..this will be the first time I'll see them in reality....
Jungkook:- Why first time?
Tae:-(pout) I was in America. Also ticket price was too much...(JK gave a small smile and intertwine his fingers with Tae)
Jungkook-Just tell me. I'll fulfill your every wish. Ask for anything.
Tae:-  (glossy eyes) You're yourself a blessing to me. I'm very happy as long as you're with me. (he cupped JK's face and pecked his lips)
Jungkook:-(smile) Let's go inside.
Tae:-Wait. First buy tickets.
Jungkook: I've VIP pass baby.... (Tae widened his eyes and smile while shaking as head)
Tae:- You're very active Bupu (JK wore his glasses as he shoved his one hand inside pocket)
Jungkook:- Let's go. (Tae giggled as they went inside)
Tae:- Look he is RM, leader of BTS.
Jungkook:- And you're Taehyung leader of my heart (he said while scrunching his nose)
Tae:- Stop flirting and look at them. Wah!! this is like my dream come true...
(ARMYs were shouting and chanting members name meanwhile Tae was so excited, JK felt relief after seeing The happy like before. Tae was admiring his angels meanwhile JK was admiring his angel. JK's whole focus was on Tae only)
A/N :-whipped man😂
Tae:- See he is V.....(JK finally diverted
his gaze towards BTS and poked his tongue on his inner cheek seeing his husband being drooling over them)
Jungkook:-Can't you just look at me?
Tae:-Am I here to look at you? Oh c'mon I can look at you later in home as well.
Jungkook: (chuckle) You're a rascal.
Tae: There's a magic in my seven husbands.
Jungkook:-(stood up) Seven husbands? (everyone shout at JK for blocking their way, Tae apologized and made JK sit back)
Jungkook:- If they are your husbands then what am I? A showpiece?
Tae:- Hehe....are you angry now? (he bite his own bottom lip nervously)
Jungkook:- I'm not...(he chuckled as Tae gave him boxy smile and moved his focus on BTS, JK was just staring at Tae, suddenly he noticed Tae smirking, he looked back at stage and widened his eyes)
Jungkook:- Are they thrusting??
Tae:-(nodded with smirk) Bapsae... (JK put his hand on Tae's eyes to block his view as Tae bite his hand making him hiss in pain and smirked before looking at BTS)
Jungkook: I swear this is the last time we're here.....(he shook his head in disbelief, but Tae ignored his words)
Tae:- Let me see. Only few people get this golden chance.
(Tae was so happy when they return to their car, JK wrapped a blanket around Tae and buckle up Tae's seatbelt as he sat back to his seat and drove off)
Jungkook:-Should I turn on music?
Tae:-(admiring JK) No....
Jungkook:- Huh? (look at Tae and looked away) Why are you looking at me like that? Am I that handsome?
(Tae removed the blanket as he unbuckle his seatbelt and moved towards JK's seat, The sat on JK's lap whose eyes widened. JK stopped the car on road side and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist)
Tae:- Yes, you are very handsome...(he giggles while caressing JK's cheek)
Jungkook:-(smile) I've to drive love.
Tae:-(pout) Then drive. Who is stopping you? (Tae said and attached his lips on JK's, kissing him passionately, JK kissed him and start to roam his hands on Tae's back tickling him)
Jungkook:-(between kiss) ah..I can't drive like this...(he shoved his tongue inside Tae's mouth, Tae's grip tightened on JK's jacket, after minutes they back away while panting)
Tae:- Sorry....(he said while pouting and sat back on his seat, JK blinked twice as he smirked before starting the car again)
Jungkook:-We'll continue it soon baby... Just wait for some minutes....(Tae looked out of the window and smiled shyly)
Tae:- Oh My God!! Yacht?? Are we going somewhere?
Jungkook:-Not really...but we'll spend our time on this sea tonight.....(he went inside and forward his hand for Tae who immediately held his hand and went inside the yacht which was fully decorated with rose petals and candles)
Jungkook:-(to captain) You can move yacht. (Captain nodded as JK looked back at Tae) Let's go love.....(they went upstairs)
(Tae shivered when the cold breeze touched his body, his mouth was open in amazement)
Tae:-This is so beautiful. The view, sea and air. Thank you Jungkook for bringing me here.
Jungkook:-My pleasure darling..(Tae blushed and moved forward towards the edge as he he spread his arms and closed his eyes to feel the moment)
(JK went close to him and put his hands on Tae's waist, Tae felt so shy)
Tae: Looks like we are posing for Titanic scene... (he giggled and put his hands on JK's hands, wrapping their hands on his stomach)
Jungkook:- I love you Jeon Taehyung.
Tae: (smile) I love you too...(JK buried his face in Tae's neck, giving butterfly kisses. Tae turned his head to other side giving more access to JK who started to suck Tae's neck leaving dark marks on his skin)
Tae:- Mmgh-ah..Kook...(he gripped tightly on JK's hands that were resting on his stomach) Ahh-mmm..(JK stopped sucking and looked back at Tae who was biting his lips, Tae gulped and closed his eyes, waiting for more kisses)
(JK's hands moved from Tae's waist to Tae's hair as JK tucked Tae's long tresses behind his ear to look at his pretty face clearly. JK removed that long earring from Tae's ear and kissed Tae's ear, Tae was feeling his husband's love in every touch, JK looked at Tae's neck which was looking more ethereal with a pearl necklace around, JK gripped on that necklace and pulled it away causing all pearls to shatter here and there, Tae gasped as JK turned him around and placed kisses on Tae's neck and collarbone ..JK kissed Tae's lips and started moving his lips in slow pace while his hands trailed to remove Tae's sweater, Tae broke the kiss when he felt cold as only a thin t-shirt was there on his upper body)
Tae:-I-I'm feeling cold Jungkook. (JK didn't say anything and kissed on Tae's lips again while hugging him tightly, Tae felt warmth in his arms, JK's hand made it's way inside Tae's t-shirt, caressing the soft stomach, chest and nipples, pinching the nipple making Tae moan between the kiss as JK found the opportunity to push his tongue inside Tae's mouth who was moaning in pleasure)
Tae:- Mgh-K-mghh
(Tae unzipped JK's jacket and slide it off from JK's shoulder, Tae broke the kiss and made JK sit on the couch nearby as he sat on JK's lap, Tae got rid of his own thin t-shirt revealing his beautiful body, JK admired the view as it was his first time, JK trailed his fingers on every inch of Tae's exposed upper body before placing uncountable kisses on Tae's shoulder, Tae grabbed JK's hair tightly, Tae removed JK's shirt then their lips met again to continue the kiss, their hands were roaming on each other's bodies sending butterflies in each touch)

_________________________
dnt wrry guys i saw lots of cmmnt and dm's i will not delete this stry 🤗 thank u soo much for support 🥺love u all 💜