part 12

Triple update...

(After placing a kiss, JK backed away and stared at Tae with adoration)
Tae:-(nervous) W-What?
Jungkook:- You know what I want to do?
Tae:-(scared) W...wha..what?
(JK looked at Tae's shirt and then at Tae)
Jungkook:-I want to.......want..to...(his eyes were getting close) I...want to...(Tae blushed while looking here and there but not at JK but soon he felt something wet on his chest) thr....ow....throw up....(JK slept after ruining Tae's GUCCI shirt, Tae widened his eyes and his eyes were turned to red in anger)
(Tae immediately pushed JK on bed and sat up while grabbing his own shirt)
Tae:- This is the second time.....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU RUINED MY GUCCI SHIRT. YOU PIECE OF RABBIT. I'LL KILL YOU. JUST WAKE UP AND BRING ME THE SAME SHIRT.
Jungkook:- (in sleep) Tae baby...check out why a monster is shouting..aaghhh..(he held Tae's waist and pulled Tae on his chest, Tae gasped)
Tae:- Did he just call me baby?? (blushed) WAIT.. AFTER THAT HE CALLED ME MONSTER?? YEAH YOU IDIOT..LET ME GO...(Tae hit on JK's hand making JK loose his grip on Tae as Tae sat up and glared at him) HE IS SUCH A SCUM..
(Tae went to washroom and came out after bathing and changing in comfortable clothes)
Tae's POV:-(sigh) His shirt is also dirty. Why the hell he drank when he can't handle it... Just came here to ruin my shirt... I wanna kill him right now. (he shook JK)
Tae:- YAH!!.....Get up and change your clothes. It's gross..agh..this idiot...(he sigh in defeat and he removed JK's t-shirt and gulped seeing the his chest and abs) shit!! Taehyung pull yourself together. This human ruined your GUCCI....(he cleaned JK's face and upper body with wet towel)
Tae's POV:- Now Tae get ready to ruin your other shirt because my shirt is definitely gonna tear by his broad chest.....(he sighed and made JK wear his shirt as he covered JK with blanket, a smile appeared on his face seeing his husband)
Tae:- I wish you said those words sincerely... But...(smile) you were just drunk....(he chuckled and went out of the room)
(Tae came out of the room and spotted his mother in corridor)
Tae: Mumma....(he smiled and ran to her) I missed you Mumma....(he hugged her)
Mrs. Kim: Yeah yeah...after whole day you came to me hmm?? (she teased Tae at which he pouted) Mumma...please.
Mrs. Kim:- Why my baby is still awake?
Tae:-(sad) Mumma I..I..want to ask you something..can we talk? (Mrs. Kim took him inside her room)
Tae:- Where's dad?
Mrs. Kim:- They all are outside.... chilling and having drinks. You know your dad and uncles...... (Tae laughed) What happened Taehyung? Are you worried of something?
Tae:- Mumma...umm...just...
(Mrs. Kim cupped his face)
Mrs. Kim:- Ask openly baby. I'm your mother. I'll help you with everything....hmm?
Tae:- Mumma.... I....know I shouldn't think like that right but is it right if I say I've started to fall for Jungkook? (Tae was nervously looking down)
Mrs. Kim:- (laughed) Of course. He is your husband....and it is quite difficult to not fall for him right?
Tae:- Huh?
Mrs. Kim:- Your sister used to tell me how caring Jungkook is. I felt so lucky to have him as my son-in-law. He used to take care of me and your dad like his own parents. I always wished to get someone like him for you......but.... (her eyes became teary) I never thought everything will turn out like this....God will listen to me but in return He'll take my daughter away (Tae hugged her while crying)
Tae:- Sshhhh...Mumma calm down or Noona will be sad seeing you like this...hmm? (he kissed her forehead, after a while she calmed down and backed away as she cupped Tae's face)
Mrs. Kim:- Baby, you can love him. You've all rights on him.....he is your husband.
Tae:- But Noona used to love him. She'll be angry with me Mumma....(looked down)
Mrs. Kim:-(smile) She won't. She'll be happy for you. You and Jungkook were very important for her. And she always wanted your happiness. Did you forget it? (Tae shook his head)
Tae:- I can't forget Mumma. How can I forget her? She always protected me. She was like a shield for me. I love her very much...
Mrs. Kim:- Then hear your heart hmm? (suddenly they heard the door open as they wiped their tears)
Mr. Kim:- (drunk) WHERE'S MY PRETTY WIFEU... MY WIFEU....(Tae and Mrs. Kim chuckled at him)
Tae:- Why these men are coming to room being drunk... they're not easy to handle
Mrs. Kim:- Who else came after drinking??
Tae:- Ab...I...I...umm... mumma good night... (he rushed out of the room)
Mr. Kim:- (smile) My pretty lady. Where's the the love of life?
Mrs. Kim: (smiled) I'm here hubby...
(Mrs. Kim hugged her husband with glossy eyes)
Mr. Kim:- Are you crying? (Mrs. Kim shook her head as no) You can't hide...are you missing our Yoo Jung?
(Mrs. Kim broke down in tears again as Mr. Kim patted her back)
| Next Morning |