part 14

(During the kiss, Tae's hand made their way to wrap around JK's neck but the two boys jumped on their place by a sudden burst out of Mrs. Park in there, Taekook parted from the kiss as Tae looked down and covered his lips, JK tried to calm himself, he wanted to kiss more but...)
Mrs. Park's POV:-(mad) So I was right. I was tensed that he'll escape again and look here, how this slut is whoring around.....
(Tae ran out as he was feeling hot while Mrs. Park's angry gaze were fixed on him)
Jungkook:- Ab..Aunt that oh...that..thank you (he said and ran outside while blushing)
Mrs. Park:- Thank you? Seriously? Taehyung you need to see your sister.....(she sighed to calm herself down)
(Tae came to his room while breathing heavily and blushing hard, he couldn't stop smiling, he leaned his back on the door as his legs we're shaking, lips were trembling so he sat there on the floor, thinking about his first kiss with first love)
Tae: (whisper) This is how it feels to kiss?? (touching his lips with fingers) ahh..it was so beautiful moment....
Jimin-YEAH YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. I MADE HUNDREDS OF CALLS TO YOU. WHERE WERE YOU? (Tae flinched and smiled nervously at Jimin)
Tae:- Umm..I was..
Jimin :- Where were you busy? (Tae smiled again when he thought about kiss)
Tae:-What do you mean? I was there just with Jungkook.
Jimin:- You can be with Jungkook your whole life. For now I needed you here.
Tae:-Seriously? You're ready, what else do you need?
Jimin:-(blushing) I'm so nervous.
Tae:- So?
Jimin:-I want you to give me courage.
Tae:-(sigh) Fine. Do you want me to share my experience?
Jimin:- Huh!! For your first night, you let your husband sleep on couch and he fell sick. (Tae blushed)
Tae: I was idiot back then. He is so precious.(Jimin smirked)
Jimin:-(in mind) Look like it's right time to test their love.
| With Sopekook |
Hoseok:- This is so unfair. Me and Jungkook planned to ruin your first night but you're leaving before that.
Yoongi:-(smirk) My luck.
Hoseok:-(pout) Cruel. Don't be so happy we'll take our revenge soon. (looked at JK) Right?(JK was lost) Jungkook??
Jungkook:-(shocked) Huh? Yeah..yeah
Yoongi:- Keep trying. I'm leaving...dad is calling us... let me pick Jimin first...(JK and HS followed him out where JK's and Tae's eyes met again but they both smiled nervously and looked away)
(Yoonmin were bidding goodbye to everyone, Jimin hugged Mrs. Jeon and whispered something in her ear).
Jimin:-Aunt I think it's time to implement our plan.
Mrs. Jeon:-Really? (Jimin nodded) Okay. (Tae smiled at Yoonmin and hugged them meanwhile JK was adoring him, when Tae looked at him, he looked away nervously, making Tae blush)
(Yoonmin left as everyone started to leave from there to their respective rooms leaving Taekook who were blushing hard)
Jungkook:Hm:I-Iwanna talk to you.--L(Tae's breath hitched thinking JK gonna propose him) Lower.
Tae:-Huh?
Jungkook:- My lower!! (he cursed himself)
Tae:- What lower?
Jungkook:- I can't find it. Where did you keep it?
Tae:-(fuming in anger) You have eyes right? Then look around in your room. You'll get it. (he walked away from there while cursing JK's cowardness)
Jungkook:-(frustrated) Ahh Jungkook can't you say five words.... 'I Love You Jeon Taehyung"What's wrong with you? It's so trustfrating. trustrating..
trusfstraing.what the-(he walked back to his room) Is it trustfrating? Yes, that's the right word.
Tae:-(striping himself) THIS JEON IDIOT JUNGKOOK CAN'T EVEN SAY THOSE WORDS. (he ran to washroom) THAT EVIL PARK ADDED SOMETHING IN MY DRINK TO MAKE ME FEEL HOT AND MY STUPID HUSBAND MADE ME HOT IN ANGER. I'LL KILL THEM BOTH TOGETHER.... (after bathing Tae came out while knotting
his bathrobe)
Jungkook-Hi (Tae flinched)
Tae-Oh My how did you enter here? Room wasn't locked?
Jungkook:-It was but I asked for the passcode from Jimin Hyung.
Tae:-You disturbed him?
Jungkook: No, he was just in the way to their flight...I...
Tae-For what are you working much?
Jungkook :- I wanna tell you something...that ILo-(Tae cut off his words)
Tae-You found your lower right?
Jungkook:-Ah? No no... it's not that..
Tae:-Then what?
Jungkook:-Forget it. I'm gonna sleep here tonight.
Tae:- No, you're not.
Jungkook:- Who's gonna stop me?
Tae: Okay then sleep, don't blame me later when I'm gonna listen to BTS's songs whole night cause I'm not sleepy.
Jungkook:- Yeah go ahead and listen to them. Why would I blame you?
Tae-Oh!! I'm not gonna put headphones.
Jungkook:-(shock) WHAT?