Part 4

(Tae got up from the bed and went to JK)
Tae's POV: Whole night he slept without blanket? Aren't here extra blankets? What you did Tae?  (he worriedly shook JK) J-Jungkook get up!
Jungkook:-(sleepy) Let me sleep...(he grabbed Tae's hand and cupped it around his own
face)
Tae:-Oh God why are you burning? Are you sick?
(Tae's eyes got teary as JK was having high fever because of cold) P-Please get up..(JK didn't get up, Tae tried to pick him up in bridal style but he couldn't) Why is he so heavy?
(he wrapped JK's arms around his own shoulders as he picked him on his back and laid him down on bed, JK immediately hugged his own knees while shivering) I'm so sorry (he covered blanket around JK and went to kitchen being panicked)
(Tae took out the ingredients for making porridge)
Tae's POV: First I should call doctor...(he made a call to Jimin)
Jimin:- Yes Tae bear? Are you fine?
Tae:- Jiminie... please sent a doctor to my home. I'm sending you my location.
Jimin:-(worried) Did Jungkook beat you? THAT PIECE OF..
Tae: No Jiminie..he didn't beat me...infact I..I caused trouble to him (teary eyes)
Jimin:- Are you crying? Tae you're making me worried..(Tae told him everything)
Jimin:- Ahh..don't worry, I'll sent a doctor at your place, take care of Jungkook.
Tae: P-Please fastly..I don't know any doctor here or I would'nt have disturbed you.
Jimin:-Ahh..stop being formal. Wait a while. (they hung up the call, Tae went back to his room)
(Tae was staring at JK, he was feeling guilty for JK's condition only then he heard door bell, he brought doctor to their room as doctor was checking up with his temperature,Tae was biting his lips in nervousness)
Doctor: He caught cold. Increase the temperature of this room and give him these medicines.
Tae:- He'll be fine right?
Doctor:- (smile) Yes..umm..?
Tae:- Tae.. I'm Taehyung.
Doctor:-(smile) Taehyung don't worry. Are you his husband?
Tae:-(nodded) Thank you for coming (bowed)
Doctor:-Ah..it's my duty(smile) Umm..you should hug him, he'll feel warmth... I'll take my leave then (he bowed and left)
Tae's POV:- Hug? (he went to kitchen and came back to room with porridge)
Tae:-Umm.. J-J-Jungkook..get up please.
Jungkook:-(irritated) Why are you disturbing me again and again? Last night also you didn't let me sleep. What now?
Tae:-(looked down) I'm sorry but please have this porridge.
Jungkook :- (closed his eyes) I don't want to. Take it back.
Tae: Please eat it before having medicines.
Jungkook:- Medicines for what?
Tae:- You're burning in fever. Please don't act like you're fine.
Jungkook :- (sigh) Keep it on bed. I'll have it later. You can go.
Tae:- I won't go until you finish this.
Jungkook:-(got up) If you weren't Yoo Jung's brother, I would've not listen to you.
Tae:-(smile) Thanks for listening to me. Here say aahh..
Jungkooks:-  I'll eat myself. I'm not a kid.. (he harshly pulled spoon from Tae's hand and ate porridge, no doubt it's taste was same as Yoo Jung's hand-made porridge)
Tae:- How's it?
Jungkook:- (nodded) Hmm... edible.
Tae:-(smile) I'm so sorry for last night. Now I'll sleep on couch (JK nodded and handed bowl back to him) Here are your medicines. (he gave him packets and a glass of water)
Jungkook-Thanks..(he had medicines and gave glass back to Tae) Can I sleep now?
Tae-Ahh..sure..(Tae got up from the bed as JK laid down and closed his eyes again)
(JK slept again so Tae decided to fresh up and unpack his luggage as he went to cupboard to set his clothes inside it)
Tae's POV:- Here are more blankets... I'll use them now. Ahh.. I'm so bad. Poor Jungkook. (he pouted and set all of his and JK's stuff in the cupboard then he came back to bed but got worried JK was still shivering, Tae brought one more blanket and covered JK)
Tae's POV:- Room's temp. is already 35°+ but he is still shivering...Should I hug him? (he laid down beside JK and slowly put JK's hand around his own waist, JK also snuggled into his chest, Tae felt sparks but he just closed his eyes and hugged JK tightly)
Jungkook:-(during sleep) It feels so good and warm...(Tae felt relief as he also slept there)
(JK woke up as soon as he saw Tae wrapping his arms around him, he got panicked)
Jungkook's POV: Why are we sleeping together? (he removed Tae's arms and sat up) Why did we end up like this? (he looked at Tae who was snoring cutely) I wasn't that much sick as he mistook it. (smirk) Well it's good now he'll sleep on couch. (he went to washroom while smirking)
(After taking hot shower, JK come out and turned around to close the door, Tae went to him as he stood just behind JK)
Tae:-(sleepy) How're you now?
(JK jumped on his place as he kept his hand on chest)
Jungkook:- Ahh..you scared me.
(Tae walked close to JK as JK backed away)
Jungkook:- W-What?
(Tae kept his palm on JK's forehead and sighed in relief)
Tae:-(smile) You don't have fever now... Do you prefer coffee or tea in evening?
Jungkook:-Umm..black coffee.. .
Tae:-Okay, I'll make it. You should take rest.
(Tae went out as JK was confused about his behaviour because he was expecting Tae to dislike him)
(Later Tae made a call to Mrs. Jeon)
Mrs.Jeon:-(smile) Tae? How're you?
Tae:-(smile) I'm fine aunty.
Mrs. Jeon:- What aunty? I'm your mom.
Tae:-(smile) Sorry Mom...(giggle) umm..
Mrs. Jeon:- Do you have to ask anything?
Tae:-Oh yes..I mean yeah..about Jungkook.
Mrs. Jeon:- What about him?
Tae:- Which dishes do he eat? I was going to cook dinner but don't know his choice..
Mrs. Jeon:- He eats everything. 
A/N:-Even Namjoon's shoulder and Jin's hair...😂😂
Mrs. Jeon:- But his favourite dishes are Tteokbokki, bulgogi and jajangmyeon.
Tae:-Thank you mom. Now I'll cook. Take care. Bye..
Mrs. Jeon:-Bye son.
Tae's POV: Okay Tae so let's start, you already caused him too much trouble it's time to pay back...(Tae was smiling while cooking after approx. 2 hours, Tae sighed) Ahh..I'm tired... (fake cry) I burnt my hand...(pout) Let's call my so called husband...(he went to his room)
(JK was busy with his laptop)
Tae:- Jungkook dinner is ready.
Jungkook:- (gaze fixed at screen) So?
Tae:- Come to eat.
Jungkook:-I'm not hungry. You can have it. (that's it for Tae)
Tae: (angry) TURN IT OFF.
(JKlooked at Tae and gulped)
Jungkook:- H-huh?
Tae:-TURN IT OFF...(JK immediately closed laptop's lid) What is it?
Jungkook:- It's laptop (pointing at laptop)
Tae:- I know that's laptop, I'm asking about your tantrums..are you....(widened eyes) Yes..I think it was the case..
Jungkook:-(confused) What?
Tae:-God planned to make you a girl but at last moment He changed His mind and make you a boy.
Jungkook:- What are you saying?
Tae:- BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SHOW TANTRUMS LIKE GIRLS!
Jungkook:-(mad) WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Tae:- Yes you act so childish and stubborn. You know we both have to live as husbands. Then what's your issue?
Jungkook:- Yes, I can't accept you as my husband. Now go and enjoy your dinner.
Tae: -(angry) DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I COOKED ALL OF YOUR FAVOURITE DISHES??(fake cry) I even burnt my hand but you're very bad......(he fake cried while shouting loudly) WHY GOD? I PUT MY EFFORTS AND HE IS NOT EATING IT...I COOKED FOR THIS SELFISH BOY.
Jungkook:- Did I ask you to cook?
Tae:-(pout) Please eat it..
Jungkook:-(sigh) Fine (he stood up and went to Tae) Now what are you waiting for? Come.
Tae:-(boxy smile) Okay..(he was going out while jumping)
Jungkook:-What a drama queen you are?Just a while ago you were flowing Han River and now smiling?
Tae: I was not smiling. See tears (he showed a small drop of tear to JK while bringing close his eyes to him) See... (pout)
Jungkook: Yeah.. crocodile tears...(irritate)
Tae:-(pout) You're so mean.
Jungkook:-Stop pouting you look like a monkey... (he smirked and left)
Tae:- AISH... THIS BRAINLESS HUMAN.
|While Eating|
Tae's POV: (smirk) What did he think of himself? I'm Kim Taehyung (proud) I can bring any Jungkook on my foot. No one can ever be dominant over me. I never back away once I think to do something
.Jungkook's POV:- He can't be Yoo Jung's brother, I mean look at him. He is so clever and stubborn... Last night he made me sleep on couch while shivering and today he brought me downstairs to have dinner with him. I have to keep him on track. But he is not afraid of me. Everyone in office get on his knees when I gesture and this boy is making me kneel down for him? Ahh Jeon Jungkook you can't loose.
(After eating Tae was keeping dirty dishes in sink, JK was going towards stairs but..)
Tae:-(frown) ExCuSe Me.....(JK closed his eyes tightly, what else Tae is gonna make him do) Mr. Jeon Jungkook...here (pointing at dishes in sink) Who'll wash this?
Jungkook:-(gulp) Y-You.
Tae:-(flip his hair) Come here and wash these.. I made food. Isn't it enough? It's your duty to wash dishes from now on,
Jungkook:- (crossed arms over chest) Why won't you do it?
Tae:-(checking his hands) I spend 1000 won for menicure before marriage. I won't let my hands being rough....
(JK looked at him in disbelief)
Jungkook:- I'll pay for your manicure...
Tae:- Nope...I won't receive bribe.
Jungkook:-Then wear gloves...(he turned to go but...)
Tae:-(shout) STOP!
Jungkook:-(gulp) Now what?
Tae:- Stand here for three point five minutes..
Jungkook:- Three point five? Are you for real?? (Tae ran upstairs as JK sighed and tapped on his foot waiting for Tae)
Tae:- Won't you still wash dishes?
(JK looked at Tae confusingly)
Jungkook:- Why did you bring my laptop?
Tae:- If I'll do dishes then I'll wash it as well.
Jungkook:-(widened eyes) WHAT THE HELL? IS LAPTOP YOUR SPOON THAT YOU'LL WASHIT? Come back to senses.
Tae:-Decide one way. It's kind of deal. Anyway you're free for a month. So do some household work as well. After some days we'll start dusting and washing since you're sick. So I'm giving you only one task.... DECIDE FASTLY I'M GETTING LATE.
Jungkook:-Late for what?
Tae:-It's time for watching K-Drama.
Jungkook:- Fine. I'll wash di..(before JK could finish, Tae kept his laptop on table and jumped out towards living room while blabbering)
Tae:-(excited) I hope they kiss in today's episode, last episode's cliffhanger sucked my blood. Why did they end it when leads were going to kiss...
(he pouted and JK was blankly thinking about his existence, his soul left his body)
Jungkook (in mind):- AM I REALLY TOP ONE?

_______________________________________________________________
hope u like it 💕✌️
. comment for double update.
Have a good day lovelies.❤️