part 15

Double update...

(JK woke up early this morning but as usual there was no one beside him, he whined) Jungkook:-This boy seriously can't let me see his morning face...(he sighed and went to fresh up later he came out and found a suit that was prepared by his sweet little husband, JK passed his bunny smile before changing his clothes) Jungkook:-I look so handsome. Tae's choice is best...wait but where the hell he is..(he took his things and left the room)
(Tae noticed JK coming downstairs)
Tae: Morning,
Jungkook:-Morning...(JK noticed Tae was rushing here and there while serving breakfast) Calm down I'm not late.
Tae:-But I'm late (checking watch) shit...
Jungkook:-(frown) Are you going somewhere? (JK looked at Tae from head to toe)
Tae: It's my interview....
Jungkook:-Where?
Tae: Why would I tell you?
Jungkook-I'm your husband.
Tae: So what?
Jungkook: Taehyung what's the need to do job?
Tae-I'm ME.I love to be independent and experience everything in my life and also I'm educated. I won't let my knowledge go in waste.. anything else?
Jungkook:-(sigh) Nothing else. Just take care.
(Tae nodded as they both had breakfast together)
Jungkook: I'll drop you.
Tae: No please. I'm already late. So I'll use public transport.
Jungkook:-(confused) Why so?
Tae:- So I can give them excuse for being late. (Tae rushed out and JK just shook his head in disbelief)
Jungkook:-This boy is unbelievable... (he also went out)
| Later |
(Tae happily moved towards the elevator and presse the button waiting for it)
Tae's POV: I never doubt my knowledge (pat his own shoulder) I got selected. I'm so happy. I should tell it to Jimin..but wait he must be busy with his husband..aish single me..wait I'm married right? Well, it doesn't feel like that... my stupid Bupu...(elevator's door opened up, it was empty, Tae went in and pressed the button, but someone came inside before the door fully get close..) I should enjoy this day...but how...
Boy: Hello...
Tae:-(smile) Hello.
Boy: Are you new here? I never saw you.
Tae: Yes, I just got selected for a job here.
Boy: Oh.well I'm Seo Min....nice to meet you.
Tae: Kim Tae...sorry... Jeon Taehyung..(smile)
SM-You know the boss here is my friend. (Tae nodded not paying much attention but the SM came closer and kept his both hands around him to cage Tae between)
Tae:-Excuse me?
SM-If you wanna work here then follow my orders...(checking Tae up and down) Damn so beautiful huh!! (Tae smirk)
(Door opened indicating the ground floor, Tae came out and was walking innocently while passing smile to everyone, meanwhile others were shocked due to some screaming, people looked inside the elevator to find SM sitting on the floor, groaning in pain while grabbing his own private part)
Tae's POV:- I'm not what I look like.... I don't need this stupid job....(he left the building while smirking)

| Around 1pm |
Ms. Joo:-(bowed) Sir, you have a meeting this evening with Mr. Han....(JK nodded) Jungkook:-Okay, I got it...ab.Ms. Joo bring me one coffee....(looked at watch) Oh wait nevermind..Yoo Jung must be coming with my lunch...(he smiled but soon his smile dropped thinking what he just said, Joo also looked down feeling sorry) Oh..you can leave....(he closed his eyes) Yoo Jung you spoiled me....(sigh)
A/N:- If you don't remember, Yoo Jung was JK's ex-wife.
(suddenly someone pushed the door with his foot and came inside while panting and smiling, bringing smile on JK's face, Tae was standing there with lunch boxes in his both hands)
Jungkook's POV-This is the first time he acted like his sister.
Tae: Close your second spouse.
Jungkook:-Second spouse?
Tae:- Your laptop.
Jungkook:-(chuckle) Okay...but what are you doing here?
Taehyung:-Oh I was bored at home...so I came here to play football with you.
Jungkook:-Huh?
Tae: Of course I came here to have lunch with you. Stop being stupid. You're my husband. So act smart or you wanna see people cursing me to have such a stupid husband while I'm so smart... (JK rolled his eyes as he got up from the chair to sit beside Tae on the couch, Tae opened the lunch box and gave the chopsticks to Jungkook)
Jungkook:- Who asked you to do this?
Tae: No one...(while chewing food) I just didn't want to eat lunch alone...
Jungkook:-(nodded) What about the job?
Tae:-(calmly) I resigned.
Jungkook:- What?? Wait...but you went for the interview right?
Tae:-I got selected, appointed then I resigned.
Jungkook:- Why?
Tae: Just.....stop disturbing me. I'm hungry (JK nodded and focused on food but he couldn't stop himself to steal a glance at Tae for once, he looked up at Tae and found him adorably eating with pout, JK bite his lower lip, Tae's lips were being so glossy)
Tae:- Your office staff know me. They didn't stop me...maybe.....(Tae got cut off when JK suddenly pecked his lips and sat back like nothing happened)
Tae:-(gulp food) Uh?
Jungkook:- I'm done. It was tasty. See you at home... I've to look at some reports...bye... (he left the office leaving Tae froze at his place clutching on chopsticks tightly)
| Evening |
(After meeting, JK came back to his office- and threw himself on the chair tiredly, he sighed heavily after a stressful day)
Jungkook: It was such a hectic day (he stared at the couch as his lips formed a smile, he shyly looked down while licking lips) Aish Jeon Jungkook you're getting bolder.....(he shook his head while smiling) Oh yes....Jeon Taehyung....I need to arrange everything soon......(he made a call) Hello..have you find out about it?
Boy:-Yes sir, the first day of it is Sunday...
Jungkook:-Book two seats of the front row, Idon't care about anything.
Boy: Sir, but it's not possible.
Jungkook:- Like I care?
Boy:- I'll try my best..
Jungkook:- Good....(kept the phone aside) Are you ready for it? Jeon Taehyung? (smile) Aish....you made me crazy....(shaking his head)
(Tae was so disappointed that he decided to stay at home for a week, Jungkook was busy too with his work, they didn't get enough time to talk to each other, Jungkook used to left office early, also he used to return back late, Min Young asked her mother to wait till the weekend so they can meet Tae, Tae firstly denied but later he accepted Min Young's request)
| Time Skip to Saturday's Evening |
(Tae was sitting at one of the couch waiting for Parks)
Tae's POV: I should've told about this to Jungkook. This place is so weird....(he noticed how boys were having drugs there, the boys were probably below 18, girls and some boys were seducing the young boys, some girls were even ready to strip themselves in front of everyone, Tae gulped but waited for Min Young) Where are you Min Young? And why did they select this place out of all?? (a boy came and sat beside Tae but he didn't do anything so Tae just calmed down)
(JK came back from office, he looked around to find Tae)
Jungkook: Taehyung....Kim Taehyung...?? Where are you? (he called Tae but Tae's phone was switched off, JK panicked and called again but of no use) Where the hell is he?? (he got a message from unknown number)No....God....
(he rushed outside and drove away)
Jungkook:- Why TAEHYUNG WHY? where are you? Please be safe...(crying) This is why I didn't want to fall for him. I'm too scare to leave him. I'm not that strong to go through the same pain I just want him to be safe. Please God please don't take him away from me. If You want then I'll stay away from him but please keep him safe. He is so innocent...please.... (JK's vision was blurred because his tears were not leaving his eyes dry for a second) Please Taehyung.. Be safe. (he drove as fast as he could)
(Tae had enough of the things going on, he got up but soon everyone started to run here and there making Tae worry)
Tae:-(to girl) Wait....what happened?
Girl:-Sir, leave this place, cops raid this place, they can put you in prison...
Tae:-Prison...(girl ran away) But why?
(just then Tae felt his arms being handcuffed) Excuse me....wait... listen to me.
Cop:- We'll listen to you in court boy...
Tae: But wait....where are you taking me? (they took Tae out of there)
(JK reached the place where he could see cops and their cars surrounding the place, JK got out of the car and ran towards the entrance not caring adillac that he's wet by the heavy rain) Jungkook:-T-Taehyung?? (he stopped the cop who was pulling Tae out from the place) what are you doing? Leave him!
Tae:-J-Jungkook...(smile with tears)
Cop:- Huh? Wait...Mr. Jeon right?
Jungkook:- Yes.
Cop:-(smile) I didn't expect you at this dirty place. Where people like him (pointed at Tae) whore around. (JK clenched his fist but tried to calm himself)
Jungkook:- What do you mean.....
Cop:: I'll explain you later. I've to take this boy to the police station.
Jungkook:- He is my husband. You can't take him like this. Tell me what he did?
Cop:-(shocked) Sorry Mr. Jeon but really he is your husband?
Jungkook:- I don't like to repeat my words.
Cop:- He was there with sluts. Also we checked his bag and found this....(showed packets of drugs) This place is basically exist to ruin young children who are under 18 and your husband was selling drugs to them. Also he was at that place means he was making out too with those young children...(Tae shook his head in fear, he had no idea what was going on, he looked at JK but found him glaring back at him)
Tae-I-Ireally... really have no idea...pl-
Jungkook:- Can we talk? (he asked to cop ignoring Taehyung) privately? (cop nodded as JK took him a little far from crowd, Tae can feel his heart was heavy. He want to clear everything to Jungkook....)
Tae:-(crying) Please trust me. Don't ignore me.
(On the other side Mrs. Park was so happy, she was smiling at the view infront of her, as she knows Jungkook is not gonna adubbelieve Taehyung, Mrs. Park was the one who called police there and she was reason why drug's packet was found in Tae's bag)
Mrs. Park:-(on call) Good. Everything is done. You all will be paid....
OTP:-Ma'am she is creating mess. She even tried to kill one of us.
Mrs. Park:-Tie her. I'don't care. Handle her by any means. Don't let her go anywhere.
OTP:- Ok Ma'am.
A/N:- Min Young is missing.
Tae-But who put those packets in my...a sudden thought of the boy came in his mind, the boy who sat beside him earlier) He put that packet in my bag? What I've even done to him...or... (he angrily clenched his jaw) SHE THAT EVIL WOMAN...PARK.I she is ..oh..now understand everything...I won't let this slide easily.....the cop and JK came back to The as the cop freed Tae's arms from handcuffs) Huh?
Cop: You can go. We'll take care of this matter.
(he nodded at JK who thanked him and left Taekook at the place)
Tae:-Jun-
Jungkook:- Get in the car....he said without looking at Tae which hurt Tae deeply)
Tae-Lis-(JK grabbed his wrist angrily as he opened the car door and pushed Tae inside)
Jungkook-Put on your seatbelt...(he walked towards the driver seat and drove away)
(There was silence between them, Jungkook was driving angrily, Taehyung was shaking due to fear, he could see how angry Jungkook was, Tae flinched when he heard a loud sound of thunder, JK didn't pay any attention to Tae)
Tae-J-Jungkook....(JK didn't respond) please talk to me....why are you ignoring me.... I'm sorry. Please only for once listen to me...it was a trap, a trap to create misunderstanding between us. Aunt Park and Min Young called me there. I had no idea that Min Young will do this to me. She was helping her mother.... I know you're not believing me but I swear I don't know when someone put that drug packet in my bag... Please believe me...don't be mad at me for this... please...p...
(suddenly JK stopped the car with ajerk, Tae's eyes widened in shock, JK angrily glared at Tae before going out of the car, Tae looked around but it was so dark forest where no one could be seen, Tae also came out of the car and walked to Jungkook)
Tae:- Jungkook please sit in the car. You'll catch cold.It's raining heavily (JK ran his fingers through his hair) J-JUNGKOOK (he put his hand on JK's shoulder but JK yanked his hand away and turned to face Tae)
Jungkook:-DON'T TOUCH ME. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, IF I GET COLD OR EVEN IF I DIE.
Tae:-(crying) STOP JUNGKOOK. DON'T SAY LIKE THAT. EVERYTHING MATTERS TO ME WHEN IT COMES TO YOU.
Jungkook:- (chuckle) Oh really?
Tae:- Mrs. Park wants you, she wants you as her son-in-law. She sent Jaebin to create misunderstanding between us, when it didn't work, she mixed a drug in my drink on Jimin's wedding and pushed me inside store room but you were there, so I was happy, now she asked me to meet her tonight to ask for forgiveness. I thought she realised her mistake so I went there but she again played her dirty games on me. And you... YOU'RE NOT BELIEVING IN ME, THOUGH YOU KNOW I'M INNOCENT.
Jungkook:-(angry) Guess what you're thinking wrong. You're wrong here. You want me to believe you. Why?
Tae:- I can't see you ignoring me for that. I can't see you being disgusted with me. I never did that.... I'm not a...wh-whor-whore...!!
Jungkook:- Only for that? Do you know the reason? The reason why am I mad at you? Did you give a thought to this?
Tae:- Because you saw me there and believed what you saw earlier... I'm not like that- (JK pushed Tae on car as he kept his both hands on either side of Tae, caging him in between, they were breathing heavily, only sound of raindrops and thunder were being heard, Tae grabbed JK's collar) believe me.
Jungkook:- You don't know the exact reason (hurt) you think I'm not believing you....that's not the truth. I believe you. I'm mad at you because you hide it all from me...why? Don't I deserve to know this all from the start? As your husband, I- I needed to know it..if Aunt Park was doing so wrong things with you, then why you acted so smart and didn't tell me? Tonight when you left the house, didn't you think about me for once. It's my right to know where are you leaving to. But you hide..(crying) I thought I lost you and why?? Because of your stupidity. Our partners should be with us in our all problems. And for that our husband should've know about it. But you decided to keep it secret huh?
Tae:-That's because I didn't want to break your relationship with Parks. She's mom's friend... and what if they won't believe me. So I tried to take care of it myself.
Jungkook:-She might be mom's friend but you matter the most to me....(he cupped Tae's face, Tae also kept his hands on JK's that were on his cheeks) you're precious to me not Aunt. If she's being a thorn then we've to remove her not caring about any relation...
Tae:-(crying) I'm sorry. I promise I won't hide anything from now on... please..
I - thought you won't believe me and our relationship isn't like a married couple either because (low voice) you don't love me still.
Jungkook:- I love you. I love you very much you've no idea about it...(chuckle) your way to have fun around in every situation not minding anyone. You made me fall for you in such a short span. I promised myself not to fall for anyone again but you...you proved me wrong....I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG.
Tae:-You- you love me?
Jungkook:- Yes, I love you.
Tae:- You love me?
Jungkook:- Yes Jeon Taehyung I love you.
Tae:-I'm not hearing things right?
Jungkook:-(smile) No, I love you in real....
(Tae smiled through tears and jumped on JK to hug him tightly wrapping his arms around JK's neck, JK took some steps back but soon wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, Tae hide his face in JK's neck as JK pat Tae's back) I love you. Stay with me forever.
Tae:-I'm so sorry I couldn't understand you.
(Tae closed his eyes to feel the warmth of his husband, JK backed away from the hug which Tae didn't like but he had to back away,they looked at each other's eyes, lost in love, JK moved wet bangsaway from Tae's forehead, Tae closed his eyes to feel the slight touch from the other, JK leaned to kiss as he captured Tae's lips, JK pulled Tae close through his waist, Tae also trail his fingers in JK's hair and deepen the kiss...
Tae opened his mouth as invitation, JK pushed his tongue in Tae's mouth to taste each and every corner of Tae's mouth)
(They let go of each other's lips once they were out of breath, they opened their eyes to stare each other, JK kissed Tae's nose, cheek and earlobe, Tae was enjoying and pulling JK more close to him though there was no space between them)
Tae:- I love you too...(JK looked at Tae)
Jungkook:-(smile) I got to know it through the way you kiss me....(Tae blushed and looked down, JK smiled at him as pulled Tae's shirt off from the shoulder)
Tae:-(gasp) Ah...Ju..(JK leaned down to his exposed collarbone and placed wet kisses over there)
Tae:- Ngh...J..ahm...(biting lips)
Jungkook:- (stare at Tae) F*ck...
Tae:- Huh?
Jungkook:- Why are you so beautiful? I never saw someone as ethereal as you're...
Tae:-(blush) T-Thank you...but let's go back I'm feeling cold....(shivering)
Jungkook:- I'll warm you up tonight. It's gonna be long night....(Tae gave a confused look to JK) You're gonna lose something tonight... (he said while opening the door of car for Tae, Tae confusingly sat inside the car not getting JK's words as JK ran towards the driver seat and made their way to home)

_______________________________________________________________
🌝ready??