Part 7

| Next Morning |
(Tae started his new day to tease JK)
Tae:- Bupu wake up.. it's morning already.
Jungkook:-What's wrong with you? Let me sleep. It's just 8 AM.
Tae:- This is why I'm walking you up... (pout) I'm hungry...
Jungkook:-Then go and cook breakfast. It's not my duty to cook for you.
Tae:- Ummm...I already cook Bupu...but..
Jungkook:- (irritated) But what?
Tae: How can I eat?
Jungkook:- Through your mouth. What a dumb question!?
(😂😂😂i laugh for 10 min )
(Tae cursed JK under his breath)
Tae:- Bupu~I'll only eat with you. I'm your husband and that's my duty to take care of my husband. How can I eat when you're hungry..
Jungkook:-(roll eyes) Again new drama... Stop this all and get lost..
Tae:-(fake cry) There are thousands of rats...(crying loudly)
Jungkook:- Rats? Where?
Tae:-(cutely) In my stomach... I'm hungry Bupu..
Jungkook:-FINE..STOP CRYING..(he left to washroom as Tae smirked)
(JK came downstairs as he saw Tae serving breakfast while smiling)
Jungkook:-Serve fastly...(took seat)
Tae:-(blushing hard) Bupu~ you look so handsome today...(giggled and sat beside JK)
Jungkook:-(in mind) He's planning something very huge. God just save me...(he was going to take bite when Tae snatched his bowl)
Jungkook:-WHY? GIVE IT TO ME BACK!!
Tae:- Come on Bupu..first act cutely.
Jungkook: Are you real? Aren't you afraid of me? Huh?
Tae: Oh no..why would I be? Are you zombie? No... you're my Bupu..cutie..(cupped JK's face making him pout)
Jungkook:-Let me go..(Tae let him go)
Tae:-Want food? (JK nodded) Then act cute.
A/N:-If you remember this Taekook moment🤭😍
Jungkook:- Can I undo my marriage with you?
Tae:-(smirk) You can't. Now act cutely. One... Two...Three....(JK remained unbothered) Palli... Bupu.... I'm hungry..
Jungkook:-(fake crying) Then give me bowl.
Tae:- Nope. Act cutely...
Jungkook:-Fine...
Tae:-One.. Two... Three...
(JK poked his finger in his cheek)
Jungkook:- (doe eyes) Give me bowl TaeTae~ (This is the first time Tae's heart skipped a beat, he was finding JK so adorable)
Tae:- You're very cute...(whipped)
Jungkook:-(coldly) Done? Now let me eat.. (he snatched bowl from Tae and started to eat meanwhile Tae was only staring at him)
(JK was doing dishes when Tae smirked evily and grabbed JK's attention)
Tae:- Do you remember something Bupu?
Jungkook:- First stop calling me this Bupu or whatever...
Tae:- Why isn't it cute?
Jungkook:-Nahh...not a bit. It makes me throw up specially when you call me with this name.
Tae:- (cursed JK in mind) Oh come on Hubby ~ I'm gonna call you with this name only. Come straight to the point, do you remember you've to buy me GUCCI clothes? (JK clenched on the bowl he was washing) I'm going to get ready. I've to buy many more things...(he excitedly went upstairs while JK sighed)
Jungkook:-So it was his huge plan. Let's accept he isn't easy to handle.
                                         | Later in car |
Tae:-Why do you prefer silence? It's so boring.. (he turned on music)
Jungkook:- keep it's volume low.
Tae:-(increasing volume) Wow...I love BTS.
A/N :- (mee to tae mee too 🤭)
Jungkook:-(mad) Decrease volume
Tae:- Wow such a magical voice. Isn't it?
(singing together with song)
Jungkook's POV: How sweet and deep his voice is...calm yourself Jungkook...
Jungkook:- God.. isn't that music enough that you started howling like a howler monkey?
A/N :- 😂😂😂
Tae:-Don't you dare!! I got prize in singing.
Jungkook:-Daebak.then the judge would've been deaf.
Tae:- Are you insulting me?
Jungkook:- Nah.. I'm praising you...I think you lack something to understand what I'm saying...
Tae:- What do I lack?
Jungkook:- Hence proved. You really lack it otherwise you wouldn't have asked.
Tae:- There's nothing which I lack..
Jungkook:- Yes, there is, it's BRAIN...(laughing hard)
(Next moment they were in GUCCI showroom)
Jungkook:- Here we are now go and shop quickly. You've only half-an-hour.
Tae:- (wide smile) Thank you. You're best Bupu (he excitedly start to look for dresses)
Jungkook:- (sigh) How'll I spend this time..? (he went to Tae) I'm outside of the showroom. Here take my card (handed him his card) and come outside after paying. I've to call someone.
Tae:- Yes go go ~ (Tae bought his things and went to pay, then only his gaze caught someone)
Tae:-WAIT YOU THIEF... I'LL BEAT YOU.. (he ran behind a boy who was going outside with Tae's bag which Tae just shopped)
Jungkook:-(worried) What happened?
Tae:-That boy stole my bag, I was paying and he took that bag out of my shopping bags.(hit JK's head) Catch him Stupid.
Jungkook:- Are you sure he theft it?
Tae:- You just know how to waste time.
Let me catch him myself
(he ran fastly while shouting as JK was blankly looking at him then widened his eyes and ran behind him)
Tae:-STOP RIGHT THERE YOU THIEF... (he grabbed that boy's hair as boy hissed in pain)
Boy:-Ahh ~ ahh ~ who are you?
(he pulled out earphones from his ear)
Tae:- What did you think I won't catch you? YOU THIEF!!
(JK came there while breathing heavily)
Boy:-(yanked Tae's hand away) Excuse me? Who is thief? Me..? (fake laugh)
Tae:- That bag it's mine.
Boy:-It's mine.
Tae: I just bought it.
Boy:-I bought it one month ago.
Tae:-(mad) STOP ARGUING YOU THIEF.
Boy:- WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THIEF? IT'S MY BAG... SEE..(he took out his stuff from that bag) Now you believe me?
Tae:- It's your mistake why did you buy same bag as me huh?
Jungkook:-(came infront of Tae) I'm sorry from his side (smiled at boy)
Boy:- WHAT IS HE?
Jungkook:-(scratching nape) He's like this.. (pleading eyes) Sorry hmm? (boy nodded and left while glaring at Tae)
(JK looked at Tae angrily, Tae glared back)
Jungkook:-Go and check your shopping bags, IDIOT.
Tae:- (mad) OF COURSE WHY NOT STUPID.
Jungkook:- Why didn't you check before attacking him? (sigh) Now go and pay..
Tae:- Now wait for one hour, my mood got ruined so I'm gonna do more shopping...
(he angrily left, JK fake cried)
??:-Hyung...Bunny Hyung...(JK looked around) Here..(waving hand)
Jungkook:- (pointing at himself) Me?
??:-(nodded) Come here..
Jungkook:- Hey little kid.....(sitting beside kid)
Kid:- I'm not little. I can understand you... Bunny Hyung (pout)
Jungkook:- Huh?
Kid:- You're also fulfilling your boyfriend's wishes?
Jungkook:- He's my husband...(sigh) wait.. what do you mean by 'ALSO'?
Kid:- Because I'm going through same. My boyfriend's wishes a lot of things like chocolate, teddy, cake..uff...
Jungkook:-(shocked) Aren't you too young?
Kid:- No Bunny Hyung, I'm strong to take care of him. I love to handle his tantrums.
Jungkook:- Umm..Why?
Kid:-Because I love him and I'll marry him when we'll be adult...(giggle)
Jungkook:- Love?
Kid:- Yes.. Bunny Hyung...you also love your husband that's why you're completing his wishes... isn't it?
Jungkook:-(speechless)
Kid:- If you didn't have soft spot for him in your heart then you would've scold him...
Jungkook:-I - I Love...Love... Him? No Baby... You're very young for understanding such things...
Kid: Hyung..you started to like him, later you'll love him...(JK changed topic)
Jungkook:-Umm..where are your parents?
Kid:-(smile widely) My Mumma is there (he pointed at woman who came out of showroom and was walking to them)
Woman:- (bow) Hello...(JK bowed back) Let's go Ggukie...
Kid:-Bye Bunny Hyung..(he waved at JK as JK also smiled while waving his hand)
(From the glass, JK's gaze fell on Tae who was conflicting which one to select between two tops with a sassy look, JK smiled mesmerizingly at the view, Tae was walking inside the showroom and JK was stepping with him from outside, he was lost in Tae only then Tae caught him)
Tae's POV: What is he looking at? (he frowned and looked behind to find two girls taking selfie) Inever expect him to drool over random girls...(shook his head in disbelief)
(Tae started to walk but JK also stepped with him, Tae stopped then he hesitantly looked at JK and found him mesmerized, Tae looked down nervously, he never thought JK will look at him like that)
Tae's POV:-Does he...(he looked at JK as he thought something and smirked) Let's bring him back to earth...
(Tae started walking while maintaining eye contact, JK was lost and didn't notice wall infront of him as his head bumped on it, Tae burst out into laughter)
Jungkook:- (rubbing head) Owwch....(bite his own lips while looking at laughing Tae) Control yourself Jungkook...
(Tae left to other side, JK smiled thinking how evil Tae is)
(Tae noticed girls whispering behind his back)
Girl 1:- Isn't he so handsome? Perfect boyfriend material right?
Tae:-(smirk) I know I'm perfect..
Girl 2:-Oh sure he is...should we ask him out?
Girl 1:- We? Not you only me...just see...
Tae:-(whisper) Someone gonna be heart broken today.
(Only then JK came inside and went to Tae)
Jungkook:-(sigh) Aren't you done yet?
Tae :- Oh... you're here...?
(JK couldn't listen to girls as they were far from his side)
Girl 2:- Damn...here comes more handsome man.
Tae:-(in mind) More handsome? (he glared at JK as he analyse JK from head to toe) Definitely not more than me...huh!!
Jungkook:- Can you stop thinking absurd about me in your empty head?
Tae:- Empty head? Daebak..what a logic!! Go and pay...
(handed him card and bags, JK left to pay while glaring at Tae)
Girl 2:-I'm gonna ask him out...
Girl 1:-Step back. He is mine...
Girl 2:- Didn't you want this boy? (pointing at Tae) Then step back.
Girl 1:-But now I want that boy...(pointed at JK)
Girl 2:- He is mine.
Girl 1:- He is mine.
Girl 2:- I belong to him.
Girl 1-I belong to him.
Tae:-AND I BELONG TO ED SHEERAN (both girls flinched)
Girl2:- Oppa you scared us!!
Tae:-(smirk) Already?
Girl 1:-(to Girl 2) I'm going to ask him out then...
Tae:- IS HE ON SALE HERE? Girl1:-(scared) Why are you shouting? Tae:-Ahh...so you want me to pack him in shopping bags so you can take him with you huh?
Girl 2: What's your problem?
Tae:- My problem is very small ladies..
Girls:Huh?
Tae:- HE IS MY HUSBAND. NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CREATE A SCENE HERE THAT YOU TRIED TO STEAL MY HUSBAND...
(both girls bowed multiple times)
Girl 1-I'm sorry I didn't know Sorry....
(she bowed as they both walked out while saving their lives)
Tae: Aish....punks, trying to steal my husband? I don't give them my spoon, Jungkook is far from expectation
A/N :- 😂😂😂😂
(After paying JK was walking to Tae but his eyes caught a dress as he smirked when he decide to take revenge from Tae) Jungkook:-Wah... Taehyung can't wait to see you in this dress...(smirk, he made payment for that dress as they finally came back home)
| At Night |
(Tae was done with settling everything as he came back to room only to find JK pouring wine in two glasses while sitting on bed, Tae ignored him as laid down on bed)
Jungkook:-(deep voice) Taehyung, here... (giving him wine glass)
Tae: (sat up) Why? I don't drink.
Jungkook: Okay then...see..ab I was very overwhelmed that you behaved as a good husband in morning. Also I brought you for shopping. Don't you think it's your time to fulfill a duty??
Tae:- Which duty?
(JK gave a shopping bag to Tae which was keeping on side table)
Jungkook:-Wear this and let's make love.
Tae:-(gulp) M-Make what
Jungkook:-(serious tone) Love.
(Tae's heart was beating fastly but he decided to avoid JK's gaze as he took out a dress from bag, he widened his eyes)
Tae:- It is so revealing dress..and that too of a girl. I'm a boy why would I wear this?
Jungkook:-Good question...why to wear when it's gonna be tear.....(gulping wine while trying to hold his laugh)
Tae:-I can't wear this...
Jungkook:-It's okay..let's make love.
Tae-Stop bothering me....(JK smirked)
Jungkook:-I'm asking what's my right. I also want to show that I'm your husband. It's my way.
Tae:- You're drunk.
Jungkook:- I'm in my right mind.
Tae:- What's 149 X 7?
Jungkook:- What?
Tae:- See you don't know answer means you're not in right mind...
Jungkook:-Who the hell learns table of 149? Are you kidding me right now? You know what you made me angry now. GO AND WEAR THIS DRESS.
Tae:- I WON'T.
Jungkook:-Go or I'll make you wear it here infront of me....(Tae gulped)
Tae:- You want to be beaten huh? (Tae rolled up his sleeves as he bent to grab his slipper from floor, JK widened his eyes) Try to touch me.
Jungkook-YOU IDIOT I WAS TRYING TO ACT AS YOUR HUSBAND.
Tae:-DID I ASKED FOR IT? I'VE ENOUGH OF YOUR PRANKS. WHAT DID YOU THINK I'LL WEAR IT SO YOU CAN LAUGH ON ME?
Jungkook:-(in mind) HOW DID HE KNOW? GOD SAVE ME....(fake crying as Tae was coming close while grabbing a slipper)

_______________________________________________________________
I hope u guys love it 💜
Sry for late update i m too lazy today
and I finish watching " i am not a robot"
suggest me some funny Kdrama plz ✌🏻
Good night 😴😴
_____________