♡❣Hanako's treat, Ch. 1❣♡

Today, There's something strange happened between me and hanako...

It was in the school obviously, I we're cleaning the bathroom as always. And hanako, Randomly, And weirdly clinging to me.

“Hey, Hanako?” I said it because I had enough Hanako's clinging. “Yes?” He says. “Can you... Get off me?” I said it very seriously. Hanako stares at me while flying, Going infront of me. “Thank you. I can pay attention to cleaning n-” I snapped by hanako saying... “You have to pay with a price ofcourse you little dummy.” He said it teasingly.

“What price?” Concerned that i had to pay with a price... “Hmmm...

...What about your body?”

“... HA?!” I got startled, Very confused. But maybe understand what he meant by it. Hanako giggles and said. “Haha~! Im joking!”

{Hanako's POV}

“Haha~ I'm joking!~” I said to y/n. Although... I still continue giggling. “But maybe...” I walk towards her and she tries to walk away from me but I pinned her to the wall. “We can do it, If your fine with it.” I was going by it seriously and y/n looks so shocked but flustered at the same time... Y/n starts to say something, But she's having a hard time, Since she's flustered about me pinning her to the wall. “I- W- Well- N- I- H- Huh- S- No- I-” I giggle a little bit on how she's hesitating. And I pulled her into my chest but we fell. “O- I'm sorry hanako!” She's sorry and flustered. What was that sorry for? But I grabbed her hand and put her on my neck. Hugging her... While i keep hugging her. But then I suddenly... Y/n tries to pull away but I hugged her tight. Until she gave up, I started to do it... I suddenly cupped her cheeks then slowly leaning my head on her. Closing my eyes... Ready for a kiss... Y/n must be really flustered... We kissed. We slowly kissed more... We repeat, all over again.. We stopped. And I looked at her neck... Waiting for her answer. “S- sure...” Y/n hesitated. So I did it... Y/n moans a little bit... And I licked her upwards to her ear... She moaned a little more. “A- ah! Ha- Hanako!” I can't stop. I really can't. I don't know why? I start to continue more and more and more until I stopped. Me and her breathes heavily as we wait to catch our breath. Madly flustered.

{Y/n’s POV:}

Why is hanako doing this? I can't help but blush... Why can't I move??.. why is hanako suddenly doing this?? ... “H- hanako... I'm not ready!” I said to him flustering intensely. “Oh your not ready... That's too bad..~” He grabbed my legs, Letting me fall down to the ground and I hit the ground “Ow! hanako!” My head hurt but hanako starts to put a finger on my... HUH? “H- HANAKO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I shouted at him, Questioning myself what is happening. Hanako looks like a red tomato and his eyes were pretty tired, Huffing and huffing more. I suddenly can't move. “A- a- ah!” I moaned and moaned more as hanako puts his whole hands into it. “Oh, I should stopped. Because you might reach your climax.” He said it very weirdly. “But maybe I should stick it in now .. Because, I don't wanna fight the urge because of you.” He stick it in while I moaned loudly. “A- ahh! It hurts!” I moaned loudly and pants alot. He said “Dont worry, Control it for a little. Y/N-San. Cause I'm not done with you.” He suddenly licked it which made me moaned very loudly “A- ah!! Hanako!!” (Oh forgive me lord. What am I doing to my life. -Creator) He licked more and more and breathes heavily. He looked at me. And comes to me saying “Can you try not to moan, Your classmates might hear you. Or... Other students.” He said it worriedly, I said “I- I'll try..” Then he puts hickeys all over my chest even neck even face. All over my body.. He also stick it in while putting hickeys... I fight my urge to moan... And I was super red like a red apple. Hanako kisses me. He can't really stop like he was possessed or something. Since when hanako is like this?

To be continued!

Hello everyone, Asaki here. Tell me if you guys want more lemons;))) The next NEXT chapter will be tsukasa and reader. Then tsukasa x reader x hanako. Enjoy!
(Note: If you guys have any ideas, Please comment! I will check the comments everyday (Sometimes). Its okay to request me!)
And I know Hanako's a minor, But in this story he isnt! 😭

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。
~806 words