Hanako's treat、 Finale

(Sorry for not writing on this fandom, I was busy simping and adoring wally. And I thought "Hey maybe I can write about this lil fella!" Well, My au for him is yandere one. Since im a big fan of obsessive, stalking guys! Anyways, Enjoy!)

"Grruuaa...

Mmmh!!... Gotta... Clean.."

"Go! Go! You can do it, Cheer uuup!"

While hanako cheers you, So as the mokkes. You decided to take a break. You wipe your little sweat from your forehead, Putting the broom next to the door. You walked to the window sill and sat. Attempting to rest.

"Hey, That's no fun! You have to clean my boundary!" He shaked his hands.

"Jeez hanako, Can I at least get a break? I have a friend who's treating me like a SLAVE!" You yelled. As your throat started to get itchy. Hanako looked a little bit down, "Im sorry." He whispered sadly. "Its alright. And, sorry for yelling to you." You patted him. "Really? I- I don't think you really mean it." He's bright again. "Yes, I do like you."

. . .

"A- A- AS A FRIEND, OF COURSE! NOTHING E- ELSE!" You shaked your hands intensely. Hanako smirked wide big to see your flustered face. "Really? You see me as a friend? And nothing more?" He leans closer, Grabs your chin. Sneaking his little thumb to your lips. Making you flustered even more. You let him do it. He rubbed your lips with his thumb. "Your cute when you get flustered, You know that?,

Welp! Back to cleaning, Darling!" He let go of your chin quickly. Making a warm smile and pose. Winked. You froze to surprise, 'I thought he's gonna kiss me... WHAT THE IN THE MOTHER'S FUDGE WAS I THINKING ABOUT?!' You gripped your hair, Shaking off your thoughts, Hanako tilted his head in confusion. You got flustered. "O- oh, It's nothing." You jumped out of the window. And grabbed the broom. Starting to swipe. Hanako just sit on the window, Staring at you flirtatiously. "Cute." He whispered quietly, Making sure you didn't heard that.

~End of Chapter 5.~

(Hello author/asaki here! Apologies for the short chapter, I was very... Dumbfounded for some upcoming chapters for this fandom. Very sorry! Anyways, Hoped you enjoyed!)

~376 Words~