S.A☛ Apologies (4)

A few minutes past,

Y/n still doesn't eat one single cupcake, Or donut. She's afraid that Tsukasa is planning some kind of trap for her.

"Y/n, Just eat one already!" Tsukasa exclaimed. Going behind her.

"Ill help you, Don't worry..." He grabbed the cupcake you held, And he unfold the wrapper out.

"Say, Ah!" He childishly replied.

She opened her mouth, Tsukasa let it took a bite.

Once she swallowed it, Sparkles came to her eyes.

"I- it's actually good..." She admired. She took the cupcake she once bit, And took another bite.

Tsukasa chuckled and watched her eat the rest of the cupcake.

He noticed a frosting to her mouth, He leaned closer to her face. It's almost like you two were gonna kiss, He stick his tongue out, And lick it.

A slight cold touch made y/n shiver.

"W- wha?" Her cheeks dusted in dark pink.

Tsukasa giggled, And leaned back to his seat.

Y/n touched where he licked it. Still flattered.

*Time Skipped*

A few moments, Y/n actually knew Tsukasa's backstory. How he died, How he cared about hanako. But she felt bad because of hanako.

For Tsukasa, He got an liking to her. On how she pranked him by just being scary when he was teasing, Or more. He got curious and wants to know more about y/n.

When she and Tsukasa kept talking,

"And so, I was like, 'Dont touch me.' Haha!" She replied. Laughing softly.

Tsukasa hummed in response. And took another donut.

"Dont you wanna go back to Amane, Y/n?" Tsukasa questioned. She think for a moment.

"Well, Maybe a little few minutes won't hurt, Right?" She giggled, So did Tsukasa.

Once there was a moment of silence, Tsukasa ate alot of donuts, While y/n was enjoyed sharing a few conversations from a few couple students.

A few 'minutes' left.

"Oh, Look at the time~! Looks like I have to go back, I enjoyed our time together." She replied. Standing up to her seat.

"Oh sure! Wait a second." He respond, Then suddenly, Tsukasa gave her a.. 'Normal' cupcake.

And she elegantly took it,

"Thank you!" Once she unwrapped it, Y/n took a bite.

"Yummy!" She complimented. She swallowed it.

But she felt a little weird...

Tsukasa stood up and let her sit back to her chair, He gently play on her hair,

"Finally, Your with me..." He whispered. Closing his eyes.

"T- Tsukasa, I- is this-" She felt, Nauseous. Her vision were getting blurry.

"Shh, Let it in..." He replied slowly. Kneeling down, Swiftly moving hair away to her face.

She lost conscious.