♡❣Hanako's Treat, Ch. 3❣♡

{Hello! Ever since I got INSPIRED on every tbhk hanako x reader, An idea popped out of my mind, So enjoy!}

Hanako appeared.

{Tsukasa's POV}
"Ill take y/n now, Bye." Amane grabbed y/n's hand as the Haku-joudai surrounded them, They disappeared with a blink of an eye. I was very, Very concerned. "Huh, I guess I can't play with y/n-chan anymore? Hm, We'll see." I smiled, Terrifyingly looked at the chain on the ground. "Maybe I'll call Sakura later."

{Hanako's POV}
We teleported in the bathroom, Then "Are you alright, Y/n? Did he hurt you?" I cupped her cheek as i spoke worriedly. "I was almost gonna die, But I'm okay." Y/n spoke as she {Oh I forgot this is an f! Reader, But boys? It's okay! ;)} Smiled. I sighed in relief, Hugging her tight, I could feel she smiled as I hugged her. I was very glad she's safe.

{Time skip!}

{Hanako's POV}
I looked at y/n, I announced her by saying “I have stuff to ... Attend, Y/n.” she smiled and said “Oh, Well, I guess I'll go home to take a rest for now!” I nod... After me and her reached on the exit of the school. She kissed me at the cheek. Teasingly says “Goodbye, Amane-kun.” I got a little flashbacks of tsukasa calling my name, But no. I smiled. Maybe she just said It just because she knows my past. She walked on the exit, She turned her head to look at me, I waved goodbye at her, Smiling. She smiled back and waved back at me. Then I watched her as she leaves the school. After she did that. I sighed. And looked at tsukasa, While his appearance makes me scare a little. He looked at me, I turned at him. “Why did you said she'll die, Tsukasa.” He answered “I wanna spoil your lovey-dovey plan for y/n just to make her with you. Like yashiro.” I fought my fear for him. I said “Dont mention Yashiro for now. And please get away from y/n, You know she's in danger.” Tsukasa grinned. Scheming for something from what I said. He said. “Danger? She's only in danger ever since she met you, You wanna kill her just to make her with you for eternity? Doesn't that give us memories, Amane?” I went silent, Ignored his last sentence. I did kill him in the past, But. Past is in the past, Tsukasa disappeared as I ignored him, I sighed. I walked into my bathroom. Sat at the window sill. Sighing, I wonder what will happen next...

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Woah, So. I actually had fun writing this, I hope y'all enjoy. So, I have plan going on my mind so be prepared for the end. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

~479 words