S. A☛Hang-Out, Make-Out (2)

(Warning: Smut/NSFW (I guess?))

You yawned at your great sleep you had. Wait, Do ghost even sleep? I guess, If they want to.

You saw hanako looking at you.

"You slept for 7 hours already, And It's almost midnight." He replied.

You stood up, Fixing your hair. "Oh, Sorry for keeping you waiting then." You giggled.

"No need, I didn't even had an urge to sleep right now." He stood up as well, Hugged you after you finished fixing.

"Although I wanna have fun with you, Right at this moment..." He hold you and floats to his stall.

*Clicked.*

"I hope you'll make it harder." He replied softly. And connected his lips to yours.

He pulled away and sat to his toilet. Grabbing you and made you sit on his lap. He calmly kisses your neck. You clenched your hands Shivering to Hanako's gentle touch of lips to your neck. He chained your chest around with his hands.

"H- hanako-" You stuttered.

You gasped as his right hand sliding down onto your thigh. You quickly got flattered.

He pulled away, Kissing your ear now.

"A- ahh!" You moaned. Shaking your hands.

You then tried to stand up, But his grip on your chest tighten. You even barely got uncomfortable to this position.

He lifted your thigh.

He whispered, "Hold on, Hold your thigh for me." He gently put a finger your entrance. You moaned loudly.

Then he caresses his finger to yours. Which makes you shiver and wiggled a little.

He breathes heavily in your neck, Loving the way your currently opened your legs. Making him slid his finger more deeper.

"E- e-uuh..." Your leg twitches. Gasping for air for this moment.

His other hand finally made to your thigh. Forcing your thigh to open widely. Buckets of sweats came from your face.

He finally stick his finger out. You didn't know ghost can do this with another ghost, Maybe it's because of the bonding thing you both previously did.

You were relieved as you stood up. Hanako yanked his hair out of his forehead. Sighing. His hat dropped.

You reached out to grab it but ends up kissing hanako again.

But then, He holds your neck. Making you lean closer to get melted by the kiss. He closed his eyes slowly. So did you. Melting by the kiss. His hand grabbed your forehead. Making it rough to kiss. When you tried to pull the kiss away. His tongue stick out to reach your other tongue. Kissing you again. He made your head leaned closer to his. He swirled his tongue around your mouth.

"Argh!~" You groaned. Whimpering to his tongue.

He tilted his head. Smooching you.

This time, You had given up, And letting him do it. You sighed when he finally pulled away.

"Wow y/n, Your quite the kisser, My dear~" He cooed. You rolled your eyes. Leaving the stall. You began to look at the window.

'Huh, It's almost morning...' You sighed when the sun rises up. You ignored about hanako sitting in the window and telling some pick-up lines.

Though you haven't watch sunrise for weeks and yet, It still feels warming and comfy.

"Wait, Hanako, I have a question." You replied. Hanako widen his eyes, But answered,

"Yes?"

"Can I meet the other Wonders?" You questioned. Hanako chuckled.

"Of course you can! We can meet them later, But right now, Im VERY tired." He floated on the ground, Pretending snoring loudly.

Well, Since ghost can sleep if they want to, I guess you just can do whatever you want. You still watched the sunrise, You jumped until you sat on the window. Sighed.

"What a long day."

??? POV:

"Just what I expected."

I leaned to my chair spinning around. And turned around to see, Him?

"What will it be, Honorable, No.7?"

"Well hello, -REDACTED- Can you make a favor for me? Just for me and y/n."

He put his hands behind his back. I stood up.

"Sure, I did do owe you."

"Great, Then. I was planning that, My love y/n might be very too much beautiful, So hah, I might think have a sickness for her." He replied.

"I think I know where your going." I bowed, Grabbing the -REDACTED-. Giving it to him,

"Thank you very much, It's a deal then?" He sweetly took the -REDACTED- And his other hand stretched out to form an handshake.

I gently took it. Shaking it slowly.

"Deal."

*End of Hang-Out, Make-out. S.A*

Hello everyone! Asaki here;/ So that POV was- nevermind I might spoil again lol 🤭

I didn't expect that I actually wrote the chapter one, Then 2 days later (Today) I finally wrote this 😭

So yeah, Bye. I freaking gotta write more oftenly.

(I was laughing so hard on how NSFW-like this just ended up, I'm SORRY-)

~801 Words~