.❛❛Bonus Chapter❛❛.

{Hanako X Reader X Obsessed! Tsukasa}
(Lemon Warning)
{THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY.}

"Amane...? Where are you?" You were looking for Amane in the bathroom. Looks like he isn't there. That's weird. "Hm..." After getting ignored by Amane.. Somebody puts it's whole hand on your mouth. Covering, And hugging you... "Y/n-chan..." You were shock as you hear a familiar voice. Shivering secretly.

"Why did you ran away of my boundary" He put his hand off your mouth. Waiting for an answer. But He was making you his prisoner, You just wanna meet amane... "I wanted to meet amane though.." He float infront of you. Grabbed your face. You were crying. Crying in fear. He was worried. So he kissed you in the forehead. Tsukasa. "D- don't do that..." You whined, Tsukasa kisses you anyway. You moaned inside your kiss. You were struggling to kiss him. He pulled away. Smirking. Then his left hand finger only showed two. And put it on your forehead. Attempting you to sleep...

{Time Skip}

When you woke up, You were shocked. You saw Tsukasa eating muffin at the table. Hm, I'm at his boundary again, Huh? Tsukasa turned on what you were sleeping and float infront of you. AGAIN. He happily said "Yay! Good morning sleepyhead!" You always wondered why does he makes you his prisoner, I mean... Theres a lot of students to prison but, , Why you? You questioned him, "Why are you making me do this?" He answered "Just to be with me, Of course!" You suddenly got serious, "But why?! There's a lot of people, But why me..?" Tears formed on your eyes. He's eyes weren't orange anymore. But full black, With a smug. He muttered "Because I want you..." You heard it. And suddenly cried. He looked at the ground before looking at you. You cried. He looked at you. And kissed you. You only felt a wave of pleasant but it didn't cheered you up. Tsukasa know that so he decided. To have your body instead. He sits on the bed. And kisses you. He chained your hand. Holding your hand. You two were getting close day by day, Now this happened. He couldn't stopped he didn't even had some time to breathe. His kissing too hard... You were moaning at his kisses. You were feeling a million of butterflies flies around your body. Then he finally pulled away, He bit your ear. Which made you moan. And kisses your neck. You cried and cried and cried. You wanted to hang out with amane, But you got to hang out with Tsukasa instead. He kissed your right shoulder. Made you blush intensely. "Mmh!~ T- Tsukasa don't do this!" He pulled away. And kisses you. You two pulled away as your saliva turned into string. He said, "You know I'm obsessed with you.. Right? Y/n-chan." Your feeling sleepy... As he spoke... His kisses made you sleepy... Before you'll see darkness. Tsukasa licks your neck and bites. Which closed your eyes quickly and shivered. He didn't want to do something on your whole body. He just want your lips, And neck. For now ;), You slept. While Tsukasa. He was sitting beside you. Looking at the window. You flipped to see Tsukasa, He looked at you too and pats your head. "Tsukasa..." You purred at him. He wide his eyes. He lay down next to you and hugs you. He whined, "Please don't go anywhere without my permission. Cause I'm not letting you go with someone anymore..." But that didn't sound like a whine though... He was kinda a yandere around you.

{The next day.}

After another class, You came to the bathroom, Eyeing for Amane. You smiled and wide your eyes. He's here! You hurrying running towards Amane and hugged him. He wide his eyes, He put all of his hands on your head, Says "Im sorry I didn't come yesterday... I was with yashiro.." You forgiven him by shaking your head and saying "No! No! It's alright. I was with tsukasa." He didn't had any reaction. He grabbed his hat and put it on the window sill, And quietly closed the door. You were confused. He run towards you. And stands there. He sit right infront of you, So I guess I'll have to sit too? You sat next to him. He looked at you. With a gaze, He's kinda a teasedere. He looked like he's imagining things with you. He snapped out of it. And hugged you... You were happy. Although you felt like Tsukasa said something before you slept with him... But you ignored it. Your just happy you're with amane. After hours. Amane still didn't let you go. He finally pulled away. And grabbed your face. He gently said that made you blushed. "I love you... Y/n..." He looked like his drunk. And kisses you... He licked your tongue inside your kiss, He pulled away. And kisses your neck.. You moaned. He pulled your sleeve downwards further. And kisses it.. Your starting to cry again. Then he kissed the other side and slide the sleeve. Making your uniform fall off your chest. Amane hold your hands. He puts protection charms everywhere. You can't help but blush. He put your bra on the ground and puts charm on it. You moan. You whined. "A- ah! Amane! Don't do this.." He ignored you. You closed your eyes. Sighing long. After minutes. He stopped. You put your bra back and uniform.. You were embarrassed. He watched you as you put your uniform. You can't handle his gaze. He smirked, After you were done. He kissed you. You both tongues lick eachother. You two moaned. Then he kissed you normally. He pulled away. He kissed you on the forehead. In his eyes. His protection charms were everywhere your body. Your neck your face. Your chest. Your hands, Everywhere. He blushed. God, Why did I have to put it everywhere?... He stands up and grabs his hat. So do you. You walked to the door. And then you ran away. He smiled. "Cute." He muttered.

The end. {THIS, NOT THE WHOLE STORY.}

Bye!

~1029 ords