S.A☛Meet Other Wonders (3)

Hanako's POV:

"Deal."

She took my hand sweetly and slowly shaked it. Once she let go. My Haku-joudai teleported me to y/n.

"Aw, How cute." I walked to her, Moving a stray of hair away of her pretty hair swiftly. I looked at the -REDACTED- And now the sun. But not really, Since it's really bright. I see a few students going inside from the gate in the window.

I couldn't help but to smile and chuckle. But, Is it really okay for y/n to leave me?

I snap out of thoughts as I hear y/n yawn.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead!" I exclaimed. Made her jump.

"Oh, Good morning." She stood up.

I hid -REDACTED- behind my back. Putting a fake smile. She looked at me, "What is on your behind, Hanako?" She questioned. As always.

"Oh nothing. I usually put my hands behind." I chuckled nervously. Thought she might caught me, "No your definitely hiding something." She walked closer to me, But thankfully. Haku-joudais made her passed out. I don't know how but they just touched her. "How did you do that?" I questioned,

. . .

"Alright." I thanked them. Now what do I do .. I hid the object to my pocket to make sure she was just dreaming about 'this.'.

I hold her and sat her on the window. Adoring her cute face. A few hair covering her eyes, So I just moved it away. "What a beauty." I complimented.

Few minutes later, I was getting bored. I wonder what she's dreaming?

Your POV:

When I reached my hands to look Hanako's hands from behind. His Haku-joudais hit me. Or something, Then I woke up.

Somewhere, When I opened my eyes, The atmosphere was different. The aura here feels malicious, Terrifying... I walked up and see... Blood?!

I looked at the window, The moon was... Red?

"What the... Heck?" I replied. Then suddenly I heard hanako laughing, But different?

I walked out of the bathroom. And followed the laugh. It was in the rooftop.

After I climbed there, I see hanako. Sitting crisscrossed. And leaning back and forth like Chucky would do,

"Hanako?" I walked slowly towards him, As I kneeled down. He turned to me creepily.

Wait, That's.. not hanako. His eyes were full black, Pink heart pupils.

I couldn't move... But then he pinned me to the wall.

"Ha- hanako?!" I exclaimed. He giggled quietly.

Then reached for my lips. I didn't know what to do. I can't move.

For my mouth I felt like he swirled his tongue all over.