S.A☛Twisted Reward (Finale)

(Sorry for not publishing some chapters, I was currently very busy at this point! So I'll try to post as soon as I can.)

Well, That was unexpected, Yesterday I couldn't sleep cause, Hanako isn't with me.

“Uuuugh...” I groaned as I look at the door, Wanting to hanako be there.

But I looked away, I hope he's alright.

*Creeaaak...*

I looked at the door quickly, As I saw hanako on his... Battle suit? (where Hanako's Haku-joudai became a you know, I forgot because... I haven't watch tbhk since then.) But he wasn't injured.

“Ah, Hanako!” I stood up from the window as I hugged hanako, Hanako smiled as he patted my back, His hand sneaked to my chin, As he lifted it up. He connected our lips. But it only lasted in 10 minutes.

As hanako pulls away, He breathe softly. “I haven't kissed you since.” He smirked, Making me blush.

He carried me to the window, As he still... Kisses me. 

As he finally pulled away, Before I could ask about their brotherly discussion, He right kissed me.

Does he don't wanna talk about Tsukasa?

He tilted his head repeatedly while we were kissing.

While I tried to pull away, I noticed his free hand was on my hair. Pulling me close to him.

I could see his eyes turning pink while heart pupils becoming visible, This is news for me.

He pulled the kiss away, He breathed in my skin, Even though I'm a ghost now.

“Oh, Y/n~...” Hanako spoke as he caresses my cheek, His tone was full of lust and love. Though I don't really mind all that.

He kissed me again, And again... And again...

Though this was news to me, His tone, His expression, And his eyes.

Hmm... That's weird.

And, Yep, We just had an make-out session. Until sunrise.

*Time Skipped.*

I was walking around, Looking at students for fun.

Though I just saw Akane being clingy at Aoi-san, Good luck for him. (Sorry for the others who ship TeruKane or something)

I whistled musically as I constantly passed Tsuchigomori-sensei’s room, That was Hanako's past teacher right? Yeah.

I stepped a little, Just gonna peek.

The usual him, Oh I forgot to mention, Hanako's there too, Talking to him,, But I couldn't hear what they're talking about.

Suddenly tsuchimogori looked at me and pointed at me, Caused hanako to stare at me.

“Hey y/n!” He waved childishly, Having an sweet smile at his lips.

“Oh hello!” I waved back a little.

“Do you need something?” Hanako asked excitedly, As he walked towards me.

“Nope, Just peeking.” I answered, Starting to walk away.

“Alright...?” Hanako replied, Staring at me while just running away.

Hah...

Hah...

Hah!

I reached in a wall, Breathing heavily.

Nice to see you, Y/n-chan~”

“Eeep!” I yelped turning to see Tsukasa infront of me.

“Oh, It's you...” I sighed in relief, As Tsukasa giggled.

“Is there something you need?” I asked, Kinda nervous.

“Oh, Probably.” Tsukasa leaned closer to me.

I leaned away causing me to bump into the wall.

Well, He leaned more closer as his lips were close to mine, I was sweating like an idiot.

Then, Boom, Make-out session again. Though I don't know why these two twins fighting over me, Like I'm theit fighting over a toy aka me.

Funny...

*Time skipped.*

I was now going to Hanako's boundary, After what just happened to me.

As I peeked a little, Checking if it's safe. Then I spotted hanako holding a... Potion?

“Hanako?” As I spoke he jumped and put the potion back to his pocket.

“Yes...?” he turned his head to me as I walked to him.

“What was that?” I curiously asked, It was pink potion...

“Oh nothing, Now did your adventure enjoyable?” He asked, Changing the topic, Jeez.

“Yeah...” I sat next to him, Well he was sitting on the window sill.

“Ah, Well, That's good to hear.” He chuckled, A hint of nervousness on his face, Making me squints my eyes in suspicion, But whatever.

I wonder what type of potion is that...

*End of Season 1 - S.A*

Asaki here! Apologies for the short chapter for the finale, I was really in a hurry since I just moved on another spot from my house, Then came back to my original house. But I will try to give you all some logical and long chapter in the next one. See you!

~|749 Words|~