DEATH REINCARNATION

(This is the part where Hanako will kill you.)

After days passed, Hanako was much prepared than usual.

Narrator's POV

Dont kill y/n, Don't kill y/n.” He whispered, Crying on his stall. As he hear your footsteps coming to his boundary, He wiped his tears, And stop forcing him to not kill you. He opened the door. And saw your glimmering eyes with his amber eyes. For your view, You walked to hanako and hugged him, “Hanako! Im baaack!” You purred. Hanako's mood were back to normal. But not his mind though, “Welcome back, Y/n.” He replied, Sadly? Gloomy? Don't know. You backed away, “Whats wrong hanako? That hasn't been your voice lately?” You placed a finger to your chin. Crossing your arms. While you spoke, Hanako was looking at the ground. Playing fingers, And putting a beat on his foot. Seconds later, He finally replied, “What, Happens if I... Perhaps.. Kill you?” You widened your eyes, What's with the sudden question of homicide? You backed your leg away for a second. You answered, “I don't know, It depends on my emotions, But what's with the sudden question?” Hanako hugged you. Pulling out his knife, “I will explain, But right now. Please bear with me.” He whispered under your ear. Putting the knife onto your back. “Hanak-” He stabbed you. You were shocked. Why did he killed you? Why did it have to be the knife? What is the reason for hanako doing this? So many questions popped to your mind. He pulled the knife away from your back. A hole of blood splatters from yours. He backed away. Looking away for a moment. You widened your eyes, “W- wh- hanako?” You looked at him, Tears falling down onto his chin. At this point, You were confused, But wasn't mad of hanako doing this, Maybe he got a good reason for it? Maybe, Maybe not. Hanako dropped the knife harshly. Whimpers filled his mouth, He whispered, “Im sorry, Im so so sorry, Im so so so so sorry, Im very sorry..” He covered his face with his whole arms. You felt a little unconscious, Then.. Your vision went nothing but black silent. On hanako. You passed out. When he looked at your body. A soul came out. He smiled purely. “Y/n... Your finally gonna be with me!” He purred. When you finally came out. You sighed. A new ghost of you! Now he can finally touch your cold body. He doesn't care if it wasn't warm as it was. All he cared was you. He embraced you a hug. You constantly purred, He pulled away his head, Letting it connect his lips to yours. You felt joy, You felt relieve.

“Good job, Amane.”   Tsukasa walks away, Humming musically.

Did he watch the whole dramatic trauma?

~End of DR, Only One chapter of Death Reincarnation, Downloading ‘Sweet Attempts’~

~483 Words~

Buckle up people!! We are having a twist here!! I don't wanna spoil it for you, But let me have you a hint,

‘The one I said before beginning of Chapter 4, And this time, HANAKO WILL BE YANDERE !!

(OOPS I SPOILED IT )🤭🤭