S.A☛Reasonable Truth (1)

(My texting style changed.)

If I told you the reason why?”

You nodded confusingly. You were curious about his reason of killing you few days ago. It's really inconsiderate and surprising for him doing that. He sighed, Playing on his hat. Lowering and putting it on right position repeatedly.

“W- well... How do I say this..” He replied.

You tilted your head in confusion as always, He smiled nervously but sweetly.

“The reason w- why is... I sort of... Planned that..” He chuckled very nervously. A visible sweat came to his chin.

“What plan?” You questioned. Looking away for a second.

“The plan is, I just... Wanna...” He paused at his last sentence, You got confused.

“Waaannaaa?” You leaned your head closer to him to see a clear look at him. He had a noticeable blush to his cheek. You also blushed too.

“I- Wanna let you stay with me... Like, Entire life time..” He covered his face, Blushing intensely.

You chuckled softly, But suddenly you burst out laughing slowly. He looked at you.

“W- what I mean is, I know you wouldn't be mad about me of killing you, And I thought... I thought I could have you myself for eternity...” He looked away, Flattering again.

“So that's why? Haha!” You teased.

“Yeah, I killed you, Because I want you.” His last sentence were pretty darked voice. His eyes turning into black.

You kinda got chills, Hearing that sentences.

“Well anyways, I do have more plans for you.” He announced calmly now. Looking at you one more time, and hold your hand. His Haku-joudais came towards you both
Flying circling around.

“I- it tickles!” You giggled closing your eyes, Then once you opened it, You saw your at the rooftop quickly.

You saw hanako walking on the edge where you can see on the bottom of the school. You walked too. Saw hanako was imagining something.

“Hanako? You there?” You waved your hand on his face, He widened his eyes and looked at you, Then smiled brightly.

“Heh, Nothing.” He looked away, Looking outside.

“You know, Since we met each other, For 1 year already, (Since you didn't know that, You two actually met when you were freshman.) We should finally be together, Isn't that be swell?” He looked at you again. You were surprised, But not showing any reactions.

“Together? I mean, Sure... But, Not right now. Im not very ready right now... Its just..” You softened your eyes, Your words got quite saddened.

“Whats wrong? Something happen?” He looked at you.

“W- well, The thing is, I... Really had an, Urge to be in a relationship in the past, But ever since then...” You paused, Playing a flashback to your mind.

Flashback.

“I- I like you, Ayahi!” (Ayahi is an OC for your old crush.) You bowed. Giving him a rose flower.

“Oh, Y/n..” He replied. Gently taking the flower you requested.

“L/n, Dear, I like you too, But. We have too much differences to each other, I think I object.” He replied again, You widened your eyes. Looking at him.

He crushed the flower.

Tears formed in your eyes.

“W- what do you mean?” You questioned. Starting crying.

“Your... To much different for me to handle, My dear. But I would still like you no matter what.” He dropped the crushed flower. Turning away and starts to walk away.

But please never confront me ever.” He announced. He walks away ignorantly.

You whispered, “This is the 6th time they rejected... Why they could be so ignorant of me...?” You cried, Leaning to the wall. Curling into a ball.

End of Flashback.

You told hanako the same thing from your flashback, Crying from it.

“Oh that's... Im sorry for that, But take your time... I won't betray you..” He hugged you. You whimpered.

You hugged back. Nuzzling your head to his neck. He taps your back with his hand. You mouthed whimpers and hiccups.

He didn't say anything, He let you and him sat on the ground. You cried.

*Time Skipped, In Hanako's Bathroom.*

You slept on Hanako's lap. Snoring softly.

Hanako swifts your hair gracefully. Adoring your face. He had a small smile to his face.

Dont worry, Y/n. I'll make sure you'll trust me.”  He replied quietly. Kissing your forehead. He hummed softly.

*End of Reasonable Truth-S.A (Sweet Attempts) (1)*

Hello everyone!! Author/Asaki here>:3

I'll be... Posting 2 chapters per day (If I can) So please wait for “Hang-Out, Make-Out” So yeah.

~758 Words~